To everyone who says healer became useless since 15/04/2016

2Next

Replies

• LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Healers are needed in GW. Healers are a complete waste of space in arena.

Any of the older arena servers your not going to find many healers in top 10. Heck you will not see one in my top 20. Healers can still be taken out before they heal. This makes them worthless. Just take down thier protection and wait till your heave hitters are up and kill them. This makes all but daka worthless. Daka stuns is what makes her useful.

RG has taken the spot for a healer. RG can take more dmg, then a healer can heal someone plus he stuns.

I understand not everyone had all toons available to them and some people lumi is one of thier best toons. I'm talking meta here. I'm going to take out my leader dooku? Rey? Qgj? GS? RG? For a healer,? I don't think so

Early November shard and we have someone with a Lumi lead who takes 1st every night.

Protection is not health. Think of it as a force field that soaks up damage so your team has time to buff, debuff, etc. most healers have other useful abilities as well if used as leader (let's not get into the fact there may be better leader abilities, I know there are, I'm just making a case healers aren't useless).