Tank Guilds???

I tried the search but am too lazy to comb through this section to see if there are any existing tank themed guilds. I feel like tanks, tanks and more tanks is the way to go now and I'm curious if there is a guild with a similar mindset. Like I said I'm lazy and have no wish to run a guild but I would like to join a tank guild. If you are out there and exist hmu

Replies

• Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Negatorious! (Great name btw) I was wondering if you would be interested in joining my guild, Emperor's Black Bones! It is not a pure tank guild, but I do like my members to put emphasis on running synergy related teams rather than the boring meta that we see every single day in squad battles. If you would like to be my tank player, that would be fantastic! We are a fun, all inclusive guild that wants to try and remain competitive. Check out my thread in the forums for more info. If you like what you see, feel free to join us! I hope to see you there!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30311/ebb-emperors-black-bones-guild/p1