EBB - Emperor's Black Bones - Full! - NEW NAME EMPERORZ BLACK BONEZ.

Prev134567
Scorn
411 posts Member
edited April 2016
Guild leader: Scorn
Guild officers: GenRefr, Plelorn, Khonso
Guild location: US central time zone

Are you looking for a guild that is mature and fun, look no further!

Since guilds are coming, i decided to start recruiting! New and old players alike, may join. The only requirements i have is that you are willing to complete all activities daily, and be willing to help others in gae, be courteous, and have fun!

Lots of spots are available, and acceptance is on a first come, first serve basis. I am hoping for unique synergy based teams, like First Order, Ewoks, Clones, Droids, etc. And players of all levels, but like i stated above, everyone is welcome!

Please private message the following information information to Scorn, or leave a comment starting with @Scorn.

In-game player name
Ally code
Player level
Squad characters

The more unique, the better!

We have a server on Discord for If you have, or would like to download the Discord App, my Discord ID is Scorn#9317 or you can contact Khonso#6409 or plelorn#8490!

If you have Line, come on over, let's chat. If not, no worries, we will have guild chat in game come sunday, that will be our main way of communication.

NEW UPDATE: WE HAVE REACHED 50 MEMBERS! However, if you still would like to be considered for our guild, feel free to leave your information. We still need back-up members in case some of our current members are unable to join or participate. Membership will be on a first come, first serve basis as spots open up.
Post edited by Scorn on

Replies

• Options
    Hey it's a me,
    Plelorn
    Already ally
    73, almost 74
    Clones
    Tuskens
    Random

• Options
    It's me.
    GenRefr
    Already an ally.
    73 halfway to 74
    First Order
    Jedi
    Night Sisters
    Random
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome! Plelorn and GenRefr to Emperor's Black Bones! I will be sending out official invites on sunday when the update goes live!
  • Options
    @Scorn
    In game name: Scrotzz
    Ally code: 574-723-779
    Player level: 74 (75 by tomorrow night)
    Best toons: fives (maxed, gear IX) savage (same as fives) GS (same again) Lumi (gear 8) phasma (gear 8)

I'm also working on building an empire team of Vader, magma, snow trooper, stormtrooper, RG. If more empire units come out that might change
    I'm starring up clone sergeant in the hopes that more clones become available.

100% F2P, top 20 every day sometimes top 5. Haven't missed a daily challenge ever. Started in December. Playing on California timezone but I'm living in Hawaii for another month so my payouts and resets are pretty early in the day (4pm and 10pm). I'm in college so I will sometimes have things I need to do but I have a lot of free time every day so I'll be available whenever
  • Options
    Also, 7 7*, 12 level 70+ toons, around 15 gear 8s, total roster is almost 50 toons
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @AlwaysABigerFish Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! I will send your official invite out on Sunday night, and if you want to chat, this thread is the current place to do so until guild chat starts Sunday as well. I look forward to raiding with you. If you know anyone else looking for a guild, drop our name. We're still pretty new, so there are lots of open spots for more talented players!
  • Options
    Game name. Cvrx4
    Player level 74
    Ally code. 486-995-769
    Daily Player for a couple of months. I am in the central time zone. I also work nights so I usually play around 1 am when dailies reset. I also play all throughout the day.
    7* lumi, assajj, talia, phasma, jc, 6* sid, rg, fives, with almost 50 total toons.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @Cvrx4 Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! I will send your official invite out on Sunday night, and if you want to chat, this thread is the current place to do so until guild chat starts Sunday as well. I look forward to raiding with you. If you know anyone else looking for a guild, drop our name. We're still pretty new, so there are lots of open spots for more talented players!
  • IvDua
    14 posts Member
    Options
    @Scorn

Screen name: Iv Dua

Ally Code: 279-787-154

Player Level: 52 (I started playing about 3 weeks ago). I rank around 100 in Arena on my server.

Character squad: I have a roster of 21 with an eclectic mix of characters (my Arena team is Phasma(L), Geonossian Soldier, Luminara, Sidious, and Ventress). My best character has five stars, and three of my characters are at gear level VI.

I complete my daily activities at a minimum, and I complete all the challenges and events I qualify for. I am unlikely to be social--I created an EA account just to post this.

If there is room for someone like me in your guild, then I would appreciate an invite.

Thanks.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @IvDua There is room for all types of players! You are very welcone to join. I will be sending out offcial invites on sunday. You are welcome to be as social as you like or not at all if you prefer. But your opinions will always be welcome and never ignored. Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones!
  • Options
    @Scorn thanks for the reply in my thread. I'll join.

Ally code: 861-361-884

Level 74

Level 74 characters:

Chewbacca
    Luminara
    Daka
    Sidious
    Asajj
    Han
    Dooku - needs 22 shards for 7*

rest of above all 7 star and max gear

I have shards and creds and gear to 7* and max Barris and Phasma but want to get Dooku done first. Currently working on Qui-Gon, IG-88 (2 days til shards for 7*) Kylo, and Poggle.

• Options
    Just messaged you with a request to join, and thanks for replying to my post. Sounds like you're are building a good team and look forward to the chance to contribute to the guild's success! Cheers.
  • Options
    Looking for a guild too...
    Im almost lvl 74

7* character:
    Ig 86
    Luminara
    Sidious
    Phasma
    Poggle

Working to get SO to 7* (halfway there)
    I dont really have a unique synergy team except m'y random team
    Active daily and im around rank 300 in arena
    Im a F2P player from East Canada
    Ally code 275-396-391
    In game name Geralt de Riv
  • Options
    @Scorn

Daily player since october looking for guild. Mostly interested in completing guild content at the highest tier.

Player Name: Dante

Ally code: 963-322-465

Player level: 74

Squad characters : Dooku, Yoda, Luminara, QGJ and Sidius. All with 7 stars and gear level 8 (yoda is the only one with gear lvl 9 appropiate for a Grand Master). Squad power: 30163 at the time.

15 characters with 7 stars and many with epic gear level.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @Zyngo Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! Quick Question, is Zyngo also your in game name? I would like to know, so when I send the invites out on Sunday, It'll get to the right person.

@Guzzoi You have come to the right place! Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! Official invites will be going out on Sunday.

@Mr_Brightside We here at Emperor's Black Bones are an all-inclusive guild. That being said, it may be a little while before all of us can compete at the highest tier. If you are willing to help people learn, and looking for a fun guild to be part of, we'll make it there in no time! I will be sending official invites out on Sunday. Hope to hear back from you then. And should you choose to accept, welcome to Emperor's Black Bones!
  • Options
    Hi. 3 week old player looking for a fun/competitive guild.
    In-game player name - menachem857
    Ally code - 766-613-494
    Player level - 56
    Squad chracters - Jedi with a touch of Phasma

Was in a Top 100 alliance in Marvel Puzzle Quest (my last game obsession) and the group was super fun, while still being competitive. Looking for a similar thing here. You guys sound great!
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @menachem857 Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! We are pleased to have you. Ib will be sending the official invites out on sunday. We look forward to raiding with you!
  • Options
    @menachem857 we are glad to have you aboard. Thank you for applying and we will be sending out invites on Sunday night when this goes live.
  • Options
    @Scorn

Player name: Ricardo

Ally code: 234-273-213

Player level 73(74 in a few hours)

Squad: 7* QGJ(L), 7* Lumi, 6* Yoda, 7* JC, and sometimes Dooku, Eath, Vader, Barris, Rey for the fifth spot (I have them 5* stars an above, except Vader, he is 4*)

I'm a daily player, I finish below rank 200 in arena(I don't push beyond that, though I know I can be below that)

I want to contribute to your guild, it's exciting to have partners in this game!

(By the way, I'm 100% F2P)
  • Options
    Well welcome aboard Ricardo. We are excited to have you as well. We will be sending invites out on Sunday night and again, welcome to the emperors dark bones.
  • Options
    @GenRefr Thanks! I'm excited to contribute with you! I will do my best! I will wait then for the sunday! And thanks again!
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @Blake085 Welcome to Emperor's Black Black Bones! We're happy to have you!
  • Options
    Thanks for the correction scorn. :P It's the emperors black bones, not dark bones. Lol
  • Rarlie
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Would like to join and contribute. Been playing since early Jan.

Daily player lvl 74 (almost 75) on EST. Usually top 50 in Arena.

Rarlie

268-426-111

GGJ, Lumi, IG-86, GS, RG
    7* GQJ, Lumi, Sid, IG-86, Phasma JC, IG-88
    6* GS (7 by the weekend), Barris
    5* Daka (gr9, 6* by the weekend), RG (close to 6), HK, Anakin, Yoda, Asaji, Ventress, Poggle
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Rarlie Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! I will be sending the official invites out on sunday. We look forward to your contributions and raiding with you!
  • Options
    @Scorn
    Player name: Bola Fette
    Ally code: 672-792-411
    Player level 74
    Squad: 7* Lumi, 7* Sid, 6* Boba Fett, 6* JC (88/100), 5* Dooku (80/85), 5* Daka (83/85), 24 total characters with purple gear and working on lots of teams (droids, turn meter, retribution, etc.).
    Daily player, F2P (although I did buy some gems recently during the precrafting scramble).
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @IDobaFett Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! We are excited to have you here. We will be sending official invites out sunday when the update goes live. We look forward to raiding with you! :)
  • Options
    @Scorn

I would like to apply to your player guild. Daily player since January. Below is the information regarding my squad below.

Ally Name: Mol Eliza
    Ally Code: 763-388-223
    Current Level: 73, will be 74 later today
    Top Toons:
    7* Lumi, Sid, Phasma
    6* Barriss, Ventress, QGJ, IG-86
    5* Mace, Chewie, Finn, JC, Yoda, Savage
    4* Vader,Talia, Jawa, GMT, Han, DM

• Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    @jbernuswpg

Welcome to Emperor's Black Bones! We will be sending the official invites out on sunday. We look forward to raiding with you!
  • Options
    @scorn
    Following up to the pm I sent earlier, here's my info:

Player name - grubluck
    Ally code - 768-518-657
    Level 74
    7 stars - most used ones are sid, luminara, qgj, poggle, resistance pilot, phasma, barriss, Ventress. Lots of others at 6, nearing 7.

I have two RL friends who will also join - player names lobot and pigsticker. Their info should be posted sometime soon.