If Guilds required you to spend more to complete daily milestones to gain Guild Credits would you?

Prev1
Smithie
1427 posts Member
edited April 2016

So each Guild contains a total of 50 members.

If the total Guild milestones per day was below 1 being low and 7 being high.

You will be required to do these milestones to gain Guild credits to play raid.

Raids will drop the gear which is required to progress your characters further.

Bigger the player contribution the more player Guild credits earned

Monday
1: 495 LS battles
2: 1238 LS battles
3: 2228 LS battles
4: 3466 LS battles
5: 5198 LS battles
6: 7425 LS battles
7: 9900 LS battles

Tuesday
1: 30 GW stages
2: 74 GW stages
3: 133 GW stages
4: 207 GW stages
5: 310 GW stages
6: 443 GW stages
7: 590 GW stages

Wednesday
1: 279 HB
2: 279 HB
3: 502 HB
4: 781 HB
5: 1171 HB
6: 1673 HB
7: 2230 HB GW stages

Thursday
1: 27 daily challenges
2: 67 daily challenges
3: 120 daily challenges
4: 186 daily challenges
5: 279 daily challenges
6: 398 daily challenges
7: 530 daily challenges

Friday
1: 495 DS battles
2: 1238 DS battles
3: 2228 DS battles
4: 3466 DS battles
5: 5198 DS battles
6: 7425 DS battles
7: 9900 DS battles

Saturday
1: 25 PvP battles
2: 63 PvP battles
3: 113 PvP battles
4: 176 PvP battles
5: 263 PvP battles
6: 375 PvP battles
7: 500 PvP battles

Sunday
1: 153 cantina battles
2: 383 cantina battles
3: 689 cantina battles
4: 1072 cantina battles
5: 1607 cantina battles
6: 2295 cantina battles
7: 3060 cantina battles

If Guilds required you to spend more to complete daily milestones to gain Guild Credits would you? 113 votes

I will purchase more crystals daily to help to complete the daily milestones
7% 8 votes
I refuse to spend more than I do
43% 49 votes
I am F2P and will stop playing
4% 5 votes
I am F2P and will join a player paying Guild or join a F2P
26% 30 votes
I am P2P and will stop playing
3% 4 votes
Other (Please Explain)
15% 17 votes

Replies

• gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I can't see spending more than I already do and unless we can use time zone manipulation to be able to spread the battles across two days I don't see myself ever being a part of a tier 7 guild. I hope what we see is just mis-understood and they aren't expecting us to put 1500 crystals worth of refreshes into stuff just to do "our part" of the 1/50th requirement of tier 7.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Feel free to post your thoughts and comments
  • Options
    We really don't know that much about guilds. Wait and see.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I will just rearrange, and will ask guild members to also, what I spend crystals on based on the daily requirements. Example on Saturday skip an energy refresh and do an arena refresh instead.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    I don't need to spend more than I already do to easily complete these missions. These numbers are perfect, and should stay the way they are.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Where are you getting this information? I just got a message in the game about 20 minutes ago to check the forum about guilds and raids.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    So there is something wrong with the data as challanges is not possible to get 7 star. So I'm not going to worry about light side dark side or Cantina yet.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    Where are you getting this information? I just got a message in the game about 20 minutes ago to check the forum about guilds and raids.

Information that has been posted on here from datamined
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »

If this was correct, what would your thoughts be
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    I don't need to spend more than I already do to easily complete these missions. These numbers are perfect, and should stay the way they are.

I guess if you got a team of Whales there would be no issue
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

I guess if you got a team of Whales there would be no issue

Whales? It takes whales to finish GW? It takes whales to add one extra wave of 5 Squad rounds a day? It takes whales to finish your challenges each day?

It doesn't take whales to do half of this stuff, but it sure does take crybabies to make posts like this.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    So I take it if someone doesn't want to participate in this they'll never get gear to progress?
  • Options
    I refuse to spend money on this game. Maybe when they finally fix everything, I'll spend some money as a thank you, but not how the game is now.

This is why I made my own F2P guild for experienced F2P players. I didn't want to be a part of a group that required members to spend money on the game. That's not fun.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    So I take it if someone doesn't want to participate in this they'll never get gear to progress?

Raiding provides raid gear. Guild Currency provides Guild Shipments. There has been zero indication the top tier of guild activities are required to progress on gear. In fact, you're almost guaranteed to still progress so long as you finish ANY level of these tiers.

The people trying to make something out of nothing are the people that think it's "unfair" for ftp to be incapable of finishing some of the top tiers of guild activities. The reality is, they can actually still finish a few, and the few they can't they can still perform well on.

It's the same **** just different day - FTP feeling entitled to everything with no merit.
  • Options

No guilds won't likely require cash to be competitive. In most other mobile games initially competitive guilds start with P2W / P2P but after a while it tapers and instead it becomes about activity levels of members.

So yes supernova guild members will most def be useful but is not really sustainable.

So then it becomes more about personalities that you want to spend your most valuable resource - time - with.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

Raiding provides raid gear. Guild Currency provides Guild Shipments. There has been zero indication the top tier of guild activities are required to progress on gear. In fact, you're almost guaranteed to still progress so long as you finish ANY level of these tiers.

The people trying to make something out of nothing are the people that think it's "unfair" for ftp to be incapable of finishing some of the top tiers of guild activities. The reality is, they can actually still finish a few, and the few they can't they can still perform well on.

It's the same **** just different day - FTP feeling entitled to everything with no merit.

So, the unobtainable gear we currently have as requirements after that one update will only be obtainable through raids? What exactly do raids entail?

If it's something that requires you to play at a certain time I imagine a lot of people won't be able to do it.
  • Options
    I won't spend a dime on a slot base game... but I'll keep getting 100% in gw, do all the challenges, and spend the cristals I'm given.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I will save up gems, maybe we get 100 gems reward for the daily achievement, that would provide me an incentive to actually do this.
    {RotE}
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

So, the unobtainable gear we currently have as requirements after that one update will only be obtainable through raids? What exactly do raids entail?

If it's something that requires you to play at a certain time I imagine a lot of people won't be able to do it.

Your guild leader or an officer triggers a raid to start, everyone participates in it when they can. We don't know enough about the system to know how big of a window there is to participate, but it's probably hours.
    It could be an entire day for all we know.

If the entire guild manages to defeat the raid in the amount of time given, everyone gets rewards. Top contributors get a little extra.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

From what I gather from the information Devs have said and whats is coming next to entry Guild Raids will require Guild credits to enter which will be obtainable by doing Guild milestones and spending
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

No guilds won't likely require cash to be competitive. In most other mobile games initially competitive guilds start with P2W / P2P but after a while it tapers and instead it becomes about activity levels of members.

So yes supernova guild members will most def be useful but is not really sustainable.

So then it becomes more about personalities that you want to spend your most valuable resource - time - with.

If you think you wont have to spend in game to do activities to gain Guild credits. You will have a shock if this true.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/26595/player-profile-stats#latest

They were gonna add the total crystal spend on the profile page but decided against it based on negative feedback.

Why would you add this on this link? I would say so Guilds can recruit players that are spend so the milestones can be completed
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

If you think you wont have to spend in game to do activities to gain Guild credits. You will have a shock if this true.

The numbers flat out prove you do not have to spend to participate in guild activities.

This is BASIC MATH and is correct even if you do not like it / don't agree.

Everyone generates 240 basic energy a day. That's 12,000 energy a day for a group of 50 people. That's 2000 LS/DS missions if you do the 6 cost ones. That's Tier 2 Guild Activity complete.

Boom, there you go. You're participating and you didn't spend a dime. I didn't even factor in the bonus energy, which actually puts you at over 3000 missions on the day.

Squad matches? You can finish Tier 4 for free. Challenges? Currently, everyone can complete Tier 6 easily. GW? FTP guilds can actually complete THE HIGHEST TIER of this if all 50 members actively finish their GW, not even taking in to consideration double dipping on GW's saved from the previous day.

Stop complaining. If you're FTP, you're participating.
  • Options
    A Full team of Whales may Back Fire as Thous in Guild that do the most get the best rewards.
    If I was a whale and ended up with the lower rewards ....... Flames would be sent thru the net in all directions..
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    since GW can not be bought. you better make sure all your guild mates can clear it LOL. 590 among 50 ppl thats only room for 10 unfinished GW battles.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

The numbers flat out prove you do not have to spend to participate in guild activities.

Everyone generates 240 basic energy a day. That's 12,000 energy a day for a group of 50 people. That's 2000 LS/DS missions if you do the 6 cost ones. That's Tier 2 Guild Activity complete.

Boom, there you go. You're participating and you didn't spend a dime. I didn't even factor in the bonus energy, which actually puts you at over 3000 missions on the day.

Squad matches? You can finish Tier 4 for free. Challenges? Currently, everyone can complete Tier 6 easily. GW? FTP guilds can actually complete THE HIGHEST TIER of this if all 50 members actively finish their GW, not even taking in to consideration double dipping on GW's saved from the previous day.

How do you actually work out I am complaining lmao!!!

I spend every day, its a poll, a forum with opinions
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I might be wrong here... but if gear is readily available to be purchased with Guild Tokens... then I don't see why I need to spend as much energy farming gear. If that is the case, I would use my resources to help the guild and thus get my gear from the guild shipments.

Might not have to spend any more than I already do!
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

Your options on the poll are overwhelmingly negative and skewed towards the notion of disliking the info leaked. Your general responses in this thread also display an attitude of not accepting that everyone gets to participate in Guild Activities, regardless of pay grade.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

Your options on the poll are overwhelmingly negative and skewed towards the notion of disliking the info leaked. Your general responses in this thread also display an attitude of not accepting that everyone gets to participate in Guild Activities, regardless of pay grade.

Hear hear.
    {RotE}
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    To the OP...They really need to implement a guild friendly system for f2p. Especially now with so many people complaining. What you said does not sound friendly at all! If the only way to get the gear required to advance further will be through spending money, i am outta here!