If Guilds required you to spend more to complete daily milestones to gain Guild Credits would you?

2Next

Replies

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    Smithie wrote: »
    anonidude wrote: »
    We really don't know that much about guilds. Wait and see.

If this was correct, what would your thoughts be

No guilds won't likely require cash to be competitive. In most other mobile games initially competitive guilds start with P2W / P2P but after a while it tapers and instead it becomes about activity levels of members.

So yes supernova guild members will most def be useful but is not really sustainable.

So then it becomes more about personalities that you want to spend your most valuable resource - time - with.

If you think you wont have to spend in game to do activities to gain Guild credits. You will have a shock if this true.

The numbers flat out prove you do not have to spend to participate in guild activities.

This is BASIC MATH and is correct even if you do not like it / don't agree.

Everyone generates 240 basic energy a day. That's 12,000 energy a day for a group of 50 people. That's 2000 LS/DS missions if you do the 6 cost ones. That's Tier 2 Guild Activity complete.

Boom, there you go. You're participating and you didn't spend a dime. I didn't even factor in the bonus energy, which actually puts you at over 3000 missions on the day.

Squad matches? You can finish Tier 4 for free. Challenges? Currently, everyone can complete Tier 6 easily. GW? FTP guilds can actually complete THE HIGHEST TIER of this if all 50 members actively finish their GW, not even taking in to consideration double dipping on GW's saved from the previous day.

Stop complaining. If you're FTP, you're participating.

How do you actually work out I am complaining lmao!!!

I spend every day, its a poll, a forum with opinions

Your options on the poll are overwhelmingly negative and skewed towards the notion of disliking the info leaked. Your general responses in this thread also display an attitude of not accepting that everyone gets to participate in Guild Activities, regardless of pay grade.

Thats your opinion bud.

Its a poll with 5 options...

Sorry for keeping the flow of the thread going by commenting.

This update wont effect me as I spend daily and I am asking opinons building converstation about.

If you dont like it move along
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I have no interest in guilds/raids. I'll probably quit the game if it's an unavoidable aspect. I don't play games to be social. I get more than enough of that the rest of the time. I play games to remove myself from interactions with other people. This was a nice little single player game. Why do companies insist on multiplayer/social features? Forums are a different thing all together.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

No guilds won't likely require cash to be competitive. In most other mobile games initially competitive guilds start with P2W / P2P but after a while it tapers and instead it becomes about activity levels of members.

So yes supernova guild members will most def be useful but is not really sustainable.

So then it becomes more about personalities that you want to spend your most valuable resource - time - with.

If you think you wont have to spend in game to do activities to gain Guild credits. You will have a shock if this true.

The numbers flat out prove you do not have to spend to participate in guild activities.

Everyone generates 240 basic energy a day. That's 12,000 energy a day for a group of 50 people. That's 2000 LS/DS missions if you do the 6 cost ones. That's Tier 2 Guild Activity complete.

Boom, there you go. You're participating and you didn't spend a dime. I didn't even factor in the bonus energy, which actually puts you at over 3000 missions on the day.

Squad matches? You can finish Tier 4 for free. Challenges? Currently, everyone can complete Tier 6 easily. GW? FTP guilds can actually complete THE HIGHEST TIER of this if all 50 members actively finish their GW, not even taking in to consideration double dipping on GW's saved from the previous day.

Your options on the poll are overwhelmingly negative and skewed towards the notion of disliking the info leaked. Your general responses in this thread also display an attitude of not accepting that everyone gets to participate in Guild Activities, regardless of pay grade.

Thats your opinion bud.

This update wont effect me as I spend daily and I am asking opinons building converstation about.

It's not an opinion that the majority of your poll answers are negative in nature, it's a fact.

I am F2P and will stop playing - obviously negative.

I am P2P and will stop playing - also obviously negative

I refuse to spend more than I do - negative, choosing to word this as refuse shows signs of angst in the decision

I am F2P and will join a player paying Guild or join a F2P - this is about as vague as it gets, you've basically said the person is F2P and will join... well, basically any kind of possible guild that exists, this isn't very specific

I will purchase more crystals daily to help to complete the daily milestones - Again, negative in nature. This is insinuating the changes require additional purchases to be completed. This isn't always the case.

Where's the option of I'll continue playing like I always have and these changes are fine?

Where's the option of I like these changes and I think they will encourage me to be more active in the game?

Or how about The guild I'm a part of will have no problem completing these tiers and this actually looks fun?

Are options like these just not valid "IN YOUR OPINION"?
  • Options
    I don't have to spend money to get crystals because i already am getting crystals daily from the arena rewards. If i have to spend more to help the guild finish the challenges then i can.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    I have no interest in guilds/raids. I'll probably quit the game if it's an unavoidable aspect. I don't play games to be social. I get more than enough of that the rest of the time. I play games to remove myself from interactions with other people. This was a nice little single player game. Why do companies insist on multiplayer/social features? Forums are a different thing all together.

I just don't want any time constraints. I'll wait and see how it goes.

I only hope it's not a requirement to get the last piece of level 8 gear that precrafters already have. Still hoping they do something about that issue although they never respond when it's brought up.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

Thats your opinion bud.

It's not an opinion that the majority of your poll answers are negative in nature, it's a fact.

I refuse to spend more than I do - negative, choosing to word this as refuse shows signs of angst in the decision

I am F2P and will join a player paying Guild or join a F2P - this is about as vague as it gets, you've basically said the person is F2P and will join... well, basically any kind of possible guild that exists, this isn't very specific

I will purchase more crystals daily to help to complete the daily milestones - Again, negative in nature. This is insinuating the changes require additional purchases to be completed. This isn't always the case.

Where's the option of I'll continue playing like I always have and these changes are fine?

Where's the option of I like these changes and I think they will encourage me to be more active in the game?

Or how about The guild I'm a part of will have no problem completing these tiers and this actually looks fun?

Dude your high maintence are you a female, your more picky than my mrs.

You do know there is anothet option its call OTHER (please explain)

My post was not intended to negative it laid out some options and one states other.

Sorry you got butthutt and spend ages writing and essay about how I made a poll.

Lmao!!!
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

Thats your opinion bud.

My post was not intended to negative it laid out some options and one states other.

Sorry you got butthutt and spend ages writing and essay about how I made a poll.

Lmao!!!

Yeah, I chose Other, and my please explain was done so explaining why your poll is trash.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

Thats your opinion bud.

Lmao!!!

Yeah, I chose Other, and my please explain was done so explaining why your poll is trash.

Best comeback of the day, did you pratice that one lol lol

Have a good night and thanks for stopping by
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options

Yeah. This.
  • Options
    More people go to left the game...
    Commander of Latin Force - I always fight Back
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    We don't know anything about guilds. Maybe guilds will nerf Anakin some more.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Options
    I enjoy this game and if i have money to spare i throw it into this but apart from that im f2p if that is the case with anyone having to spend 1500 crystals to be able to get into tier 7 is just to much im a daily player and i pull in about 150+ crystals through gw, arena and daily missions how would i even stack upto the challenge, just another way to make money, they need money to continue growing but thats just to steep, i enjoy the game and will continue to play daily but thats just gonna give people with the money maxed gear and maxed toons and if someone comes up against them in galatic war or the arena your gonna get crushed even with 7+ suicide squads
  • Options
    ill spend my crystals as i see fit. if you are my guild leader and dont like that...go ahead an boot me.

I do finish gw everyday. finish first in arena everyday for 2 months and am totally ftp.

I think people are worried about guild drama ahead of time. Its not gonna be like that one game you played where player x gets the loot you wanted.

Most guilds are gonna want people that just actually do stuff everyday.

except for the elite hardcore...but if you know you dont care about being elite hardcore why would you join that guild anyway??
  • Zama_Zeckur
    394 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I will continue to play how i planned out to and my guild will still love me
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Ill contribute as much as I can based off of the 500 daily gems.