Legacy Force Recruiting Members (46/50)

Prev13
Scynthar
45 posts Member
edited June 2016
Legacy Force! Recruiting some great players we currently removing dead weight and looking to put you in our ranks. We 2 day t6 and about to start farming t7 for Hon most of us have 12-18 7*s with bout 10 with 20+. If your great could get that nice reward for being top if middle of road come join friendly guild that does work. Have line my id is : Scynthar add me and lets wreck!
Post edited by Scynthar on

Replies

• Options
    Legacy Force!
    Recruiting members for guild

We have one more week to go before guilds anyone looking for a friendly helpful guild that will consistently do raids comment here with your in game name and ill will send invites out when capable. I am currently 30th arena rank in my server/grouping with 7 7*s and much more to help players out :smile:

Please post respond with Ally Code so I can add you :smile:
  • KennyL
    13 posts Member
    Options
    893-327-566 I'm changing my in game name so won't post it. I play daily, almost level 75 and have about 6, 7* toons. Would love to join if spots are still open.
  • Options
    Sent out the ally request Kenny Welcome lets have fun and tear up some raids shortly:)
  • Options
    Hey scynthar, Sent you a pm
  • KennyL
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Can you resend your ally request please. Sorry I was making room and then rejected you on accident.
  • Options
    I'll join if you have space. 958-854-826
  • Options
    We will have a Line set up guys, but wanted to get more commits before inviting peeps. If you want in early to talk send a pm to my inbox and we can talk strats and how we plan to crush these raids
  • Options
    Super interested in joining, is Line mandatory?
  • Options
    No line is not mandatory. Just a way for some of us more serious players to communicate with what lineups work better for us and able to help better with pictures and things. If your interested post your ally code and ill friend you in game until patch comes out
  • Options
    Sounds like a good group, would like to join. Always in top 50 of arena in my group and complete gw daily, 12 7*s, 4-5 6*s and almost every other hero out there at some * level. Ally code: 874-671-334
  • Options
    Thanks for the resend I am looking forward to this!
  • Options
    629-621-988
    Guild looks interesting. Currently hanging in 34-45 in arena. Lvl 74: Running Phasma, Han, Lumi, Ahsoka, Daka Team.
  • RedV
    5 posts Member
    Options
    295-777-891. Would love to get in the guild. F2P all the way. Daily player. Currently lvl 73. Able to clear GW consistently (Lumi, Sid, Bar, Dooku, Phas or JC). Currently in 300s in arena (Lumi, Sid, Phas, Dooku, STH). Could probably go higher if given more time.

7* Lumi, Sid, Phasma
    6* Barriss, STH, Dooku, JC
    5* Yoda, Daka, Eeth, Chewie, QGJ

In-game name: Deckard Kayne
  • Options
    Welcome all I sent out all ally request.
    My Line ID is scynthar
    Currently just me and one other in there now, but this is going to be fun and I look forward to owning with you guys next week. Spread the word lets fill out as much as possible right now:)
  • Options
    Howdy,
    If there's still room I'd be down. Lvl74, finish top 20 most days. Very active, wanting to tear up raids.
    893-598-372
    Middori in game. :)
  • Options
    Update guys 13/50 and that's just 2 days of forum being open! New guys if you want my line info is listed in the comment above come join Saint and I talk bout potential lineups for Raids, PVP lineups, etc.( Remember Line is not mandatory, but we will talk a lot in there). Again Welcome everyone just couple more days.
  • Revan1
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Would be interested in joining. Fairly new player, only level 52, but P2P and sitting between 2-10 in arena. I play daily and run a Poggle-GS-86-88-HK/Rg squad
    Ally code 191-698-737
  • Options
    It would be a honor to join forces with a Legacy. Lvl 74 player very active. MY ally code is 883-232-742. Thanks.
  • Options
    Looking to join a guild for Sunday's update if you still have room. Level 74 player who plays to completion daily. 7-Star Barriss, Luminara, Eeth Koth, Chewie, Ventress, Jedi Consular, Phasma, IG-86, and Ahsoka. Working on Old Daka (74/100), Dooku (14/100), and Darth Sidious (5/100). Will have 7-star Yoda when event becomes available again. All characters at level 7 gear or above. Ally code is 563-497-492
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining.
    Ally code 479-249-419
    Level 75
    Complete Daily's everyday
    Top 50
  • Options
    Hi! Looking for Guild! In-game name is Toymaker, and my level is 75. Ally Code: 791-117-426. I play most days, and have 10 7* heroes - droid team and Jedi team. Usually finish top 50 in Arena. Managed top 20 once :)
  • Scynthar
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I added all 3 of you in game welcome lets rock these raids I will update forum now. Join us on Line if you want 4 of us currently having great convos. My line ID is scynthar
  • Options
    Hello, I'm interested. Lvl 74, not a super arena person, #1000-1200, but I'm active, consistent, and an enthusiastic daily player. I regularly finish GW with a bunch of fun synergy suicide teams and an improving A team.
  • Options
    Daily player, 11 7* toons, would like to join if there's still room??

451-637-589
  • Options
    Hey!
    Would like to join
    Ally code: 983-224-171
    Finish around 10 in arena
    10+ gear 8 characters
  • Options
    379-994-334
    Lvl 65
    Float between 90-125 in arena

I use line as well.
  • Options
    Level 74 with 7 (almost 9) 7-star characters. Ready to finish some heroic raids! 897-695-278
  • Nothermike
    394 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    134-184-928

New player (day 8, I think?), but that means buying a couple of the packs as soon as they unlocked gives me a team that's kept me in the top five since day 3. I'm following the best advice I have on spending crystals efficiently and hope to maintain a top ten spot close to indefinitely. Probably hit lvl 44 tomorrow. Current max lvl toons include:

Barris 4* gear maxed until I hit 45 tomorrow or Sunday
    GS 4* gear 5
    Hoth Rebel Scout lvl gear 5
    QGJ 2* gear 5, 3* tomorrow
    ST Han 3* gear 4, 4* tomorrow
    All three droids, working on gearing them up to form a B team, will go for shards once I max some others
    Ahsoka 3* gear 4

I'll be grinding a lot but good arena results are letting me be generous with energy refreshes. I'm getting through GW every day so far.

-Just added Lumi, so Barriss/Lumi should pretty much guarantee GW completion, and I have five Jedi for the Yoda event, whenever it comes back.
    Post edited by Nothermike on
  • Corjo3
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    897-695-278. I'm level 74 with 7 (almost 9) 7-star characters! My in-game name will be changed to Corjo, but it is dolphinpleaser right now
  • Options
    Scynthar, where do u live/what time zone do u work from? I hear its key to being in a similar time to the guild leader to best help with raids etc. Am interested & VERY active. Have 7x 7*s all gear 8+ with many more nearly at 7*. Let me know, would love to be part of the team :)