Legacy Force Recruiting Members (46/50)

Replies

• Options
    Hello all,

In anticipation of the upcoming patch, I would very much like to have a guild in which to participate. I'm currently level 74, I play every day, I'm 18+, and I live in the EST time zone. For the record, I'm FTP, I'm not super competitive (only rank in the 100-200 daily), I only have 3 7* characters at the moment (well, actually I have IG-86 and IG-88 at 7* as well, but they aren't leveled up until I gather the rest of a droid synergy team so I don't count them) and 4 6* Jedi I'm working on for the Yoda event. If you guys would be interested in a player like me, my ally code is 992-622-897. Thanks.
  • Options
    322-282-479

Daily player. Almost Lvl 75. Consistently Top 250 in arena. 40 Toons including:
    7* Lumi, Sid, Phasma, Eeth, JC
    6* Barriss, Obiwan, Dooku, Ahsoka

In-game name: Vin Wal
  • Options
    I posted this elsewhere but I came across this guild and I am interested in joining the guild.
    Active Player level 75.
    12 players max shards.
    16 players gear level 8+.
    Sometimes Rank 1 in arena mostly 30s rank daily.
    Ally Code 655-737-863
    Central Time Zone.
    Let me know if you still have an opening
  • Options
    Welcome all to Legacy Force. We are a ton of new recruits @Darklighter I am in the Eastern time zone of the US of A. I will try to do raids what fits everyones times the best but being a global game you can see where sometimes might be hard. Will do best to accommodate everyone. Welcome!
  • Options
    Good to be aboard scynthar!
  • Options
    If you guys have not received I ally request from me repost in here I'll make sure. Sending out like crazy which is great!
  • Options
    I would like to join.

Ally code 433-187-512

Level 74

I play daily and always complete all of the daily tasks.

My main squad is Luminara, Chewie, Darth Sidious, Qui Gon, and Phasma.
  • Options
    Very interested in joining, ally code is 313-851-743. Level 73, daily player
  • Options
    In-game Name: Jacobim
    Ally Code: 637-445-572

Hey, just started playing around 3 weeks ago, but am really enjoying the game so far. Looking to join a fun guild that does decently well but without the pressure to be the best. Hoping this would be a good fit!

Player level 54, almost 55. Mostly F2P besides the Dark Side and Droid starter packs. Current Squad is Phasma 4* (L), QGJ 4*, STH 4*, Lumi 5*, GS almost 6*; all gear 7+, and just focusing on those for now. Should have them all up to 7* within a few weeks. Play daily, and finished 1st in my arena shard for the first time today, but am normally top 10 and finish GW daily. EST based.
  • Options
    Id like to join. I have 8 7* characters and play every day. Im lvl 75. Im on the east coast but play all hours. My ally code is 273-597-712. My in game name is Pookles
  • Corjo3
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Scynthar for the add! I am in EST too, so it works out! If the guild chat doesn't prove good enough, I will get on line.
  • Options
    may i join?

very active player

level 74, 7 x 7*
    120-80 in arena

361-598-639
  • Options
    Sure I'd like to join, I've been playing everyday since Nov 24, lvl 74, I'm in the top 200 on arena with 28,857 power, 405 victorys. My ally code is 672-577-823
  • DejaVu
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Would like to join as well if there is still an open slot..

I'm level 75, have 16 x 7* characters, some of them in Gear IX, very active and competitive. I started since November, and finishes on top 5 on my arena. PST timezone.

Ally Code: 164-582-689
  • Qpan
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Looking to join if still in need of members.

Level 75 with 8 x 7* characters, all Gear 8 and almost Gear 9. Finish GW daily as well play actively challenges. Working on Arena Ranking, currently 300s.

Ally Code: 453-416-619
  • Options
    Would like to join your guild
    Username: Veskasa Stargazer
    Level: 75
    Ally Code: 855 316 299
    Time zone: EST
    Got about 10 7*, got 2 characters with 9 gear, bunch with 8.
    Daily player, appreciated if you added me to your guild
  • Options
    Hello!

Also lookin for a guild.

8, 7*
    1 Lv IX; 14Lv VIII
    Play daily, Level 74
    Ally code 172-637-649

Pacific time here. Happy gaming!
  • Options
    Hello, I'm interested. Lvl 74, not a super arena person, #1000-1200, but I'm active, consistent, and an enthusiastic daily player. I regularly finish GW with a bunch of fun synergy suicide teams and an improving A team. Ally code 436-188-113. LINE name Dayven.

• Options
    Hi, i would like to enter the guild!
    My ally code 158-748-683
    Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm interested. I've got 2 accounts - daily player - always complete daily activities.
    1. Snuffles
    lvl 70
    931-368-263
    Max (2)
    2. Snuffles
    lvl 74
    418-174-939
    Max (3)
  • Options
    hi, i'm also interested in joining the guild if there's still space!
    I'm a F2P, currently level 74, consistently between 10-50 in arena, been playing since early january, clear gw most of the time, and have 5x7* gear 8 and 1x7* gear 9 toons (need those mk 10 raid gear salvages)

please add me to the guild if you want me to join, ally code: 515-674-737
  • Options
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a guild. I'm very friendly and always open for conversations, also I'm very active, always top 100 in arena(QGJ(L), Lumi, Kylo, Sid, Daka), have 5 7*s (Phasma, QGJ, Lumi, Sid, Kylo) so far.
    Would like to join your guild, looking forward to doing raids everyday, I hope you'll accept me !
    My code: 928-735-359
    Sincerely, uros
  • Options
    Scynthar wrote: »
    If you guys have not received I ally request from me repost in here I'll make sure. Sending out like crazy which is great!

I posted earlier, but have not received a request. If that was an oversight, my code is 992-662-897
  • Options
    Have not seen an ally request.
    931-368-263
    418-174-939
  • Options
    okay guys all are welcome sorry ally request slow their are so many lol and i am out of places lol I will have someone(Saint) request some as well to make sure were all in
  • Scynthar
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    All in forum are apart of Legacy Force! issue is I have ran out of ally friend spots lol, but we are getting you in. Join us in Line. My ID is scynthar and whisper me guild inv and ill take care of it and make sure tomorrow night ppl get invites. Will edit forum now to the estimate members.
  • WRXy
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a solid guild. Hope theres room for me!
    Five 7* toons currently, fairly new server. #1 on my shard more often than not.

Ally code 755 687 698
    Name WRXy
  • Options
    I'm looking for a guild, would like to join. Have 14 7*. Finish top 3 regularly.
    766-748-265
  • Options
    Hi am looking for a guild. Very active daily and buy occasional crystal packs. Team currently:

Sidious 7 star, level 74, gear 8
    Phasma 7 star, level 74, gear 8
    Luminara 7 star, level 74, gear 8
    Jedi consular 7 star, level 74, gear 8
    Daka 7 star, level 74, gear 8
    Savage 6 star, level 67, gear 8
    Kylo 5 star, level 63, gear 7
    Bariss 5 star, level 67, gear 7

Play name is Bhurnt Wangoo and player code is 364-259-437

Let me know if you'd like me in your guild.
  • Options
    Hey scynthar, posted earlier but didn't get a request, just reposting to make sure I get added when guilds go live! Ally code is 515-674-737, and thanks again