Should Vader be added to Shard shop like GG

Prev1
Baldo
2863 posts Member
edited April 2016
Ok seriously this shard shop is GOD AWFUL. I wait 21 hours to see the same maxed toons ive traded shards in for to pop up in there to purchase? Vader is obviously the only thing keeping it alive at this point. Realistically you will never be able to farm an entire character from this. Please add Vader like you did Grevious!

Should Vader be added to Shard shop like GG 137 votes

Yes please!
53%
ioniancat21Zoliodano7591benacrowKAULIMateosiusRobbathehuttBaldoslampdxWJ28EricsonXxxakortsxxM9silentBon_ElBrazilian_JoeDiraanFherJeditrainingneededDeusNonEstKingOfLosing 73 votes
No not a good idea
44%
JJHcosmicturtle333IricsRonon_DexKhorvog_KarbossaSlythRinnBentWookieeDrakeIXDarthNicoDarth_MangoFoojNaurosSpartanGhostMegadeth3700TwoThumbedBobKelsoDogaInternetSwagJenkins15Darken26SlyKrysis 61 votes
I dont have Shard shop unlocked, what is it?
2%
FranckMcBeckerDeadHeadAndyZanhaep 3 votes

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No not a good idea
    no
  • Options
    Yes please!
    Means permanent
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    Doga wrote: »
    no

Why lol? He's been exploited twice. Other people have had the opportunity to max him we cant do it fairly.
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    no

Why lol? He's been exploited twice. Other people have had the opportunity to max him we cant do it fairly.

Those people have been separated from the normal servers for cheating. I would love to see my Vader starred up but in my opinion they would need to make sure he is balanced before doing so.
  • Options
    Yes please!
    no

Those people have been separated from the normal servers for cheating. I would love to see my Vader starred up but in my opinion they would need to make sure he is balanced before doing so.

Still see 7* vaders
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    no

Most people have him 5* at this point it will still take an arm and a leg to get him. 185 shards is nothing to snarl at. This shard shop sucks its the only thing I can think of to spice it up.
  • Options
    no

Most people have him 5* at this point it will still take an arm and a leg to get him. 185 shards is nothing to snarl at. This shard shop sucks its the only thing I can think of to spice it up.

I would like to see him there since he's freaking Darth Vader but like I said he would need to be balanced first. If he didn't I think he'd be too OP. At the very least the shard shop should not include characters that you have already have at 7*.
  • Options
    Yes please!
    I heard a rumor that he was removed from the randomized shard shop. I haven't seen him in about a week. Use to see him in there regularly, sometimes double vaders. Other than messing with people, I don't see the point in making vader so difficult to attain. He's a toon just like any other nothing special about him. They just like to tease us imo.
  • Options
    No not a good idea
    I think there should be an ultimate goal.
  • Options
    no

Still see 7* vaders

Maybe it's from the more recent glitch but I'm pretty sure those who exploited him the first time got banned or moved to a cheater server.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    I heard a rumor that he was removed from the randomized shard shop. I haven't seen him in about a week. Use to see him in there regularly, sometimes double vaders. Other than messing with people, I don't see the point in making vader so difficult to attain. He's a toon just like any other nothing special about him. They just like to tease us imo.

@Brimley_Ploom_19 I had his 2 shards a few days ago! The shop really needs some work man. It's been months adding lots of vader shards for purchase at once would be a blessing! :) Please EA it will make the shop so much nicer!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!

Yes but @BentWookiee its 185 shards need respectively. That is still a lot of resources.
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    Options
    No not a good idea

I bought Vader shards yesterday
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    Ok well can we at least all agree the shard shop needs some more spice to it. Refreshes every 6 hours or something. No toons if you already have them maxed or if they're in other shipments already. Something of this nature it's sad atm!
  • Options
    Yes please!

Gotta catch 'em all! Pokevader!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!

Gotta catch 'em all! Pokevader!

LOL
  • Options
    He is definatly in the shard shop
  • Options
    Yes please!
    Darthbane wrote: »

Only 50 random days to go!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    Darthbane wrote: »

Only 50 random days to go!

Haha that's funny AF!
  • Options
    Yes please!
    I got two shards yesterday. I like it the way he is right now or else we would see him everywhere!
  • Options
    Yes please!
    I got two shards yesterday. I like it the way he is right now or else we would see him everywhere!

We see only 8-9 everywhere already pretty much. Whats one more
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!

Im fine with him being in there every few days but mix it up with some rey, jedi, first order guys and stuff other than JKG, Sidius, Akbar, Boba fett and Ig-86 most of whom I have already or are available elsewhere for an much cheaper rate!
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

They want people to keep pushing for achievements to upgrade him. I doubt it'll change.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    LeoRavus wrote: »

They want people to keep pushing for achievements to upgrade him. I doubt it'll change.

He wont be taken away @LeoRavus @Brimley_Ploom_19 he isn't in there enough to take away from achievements
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    He's already been exploited twice, once right after the devs said they fixed the issue with the first exploit. At this point either make him more farmable or just give us Vader. I won't be surprised when another exploit is found and even more people are running around with their 7 star Vaders.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Yes please!

Im fine with him being in there every few days but mix it up with some rey, jedi, first order guys and stuff other than JKG, Sidius, Akbar, Boba fett and Ig-86 most of whom I have already or are available elsewhere for an much cheaper rate!

How about Darth Maul or Ayala?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!

How about Darth Maul or Ayala?

Leia
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious how people get enough extra shards to make the shard shop worth while. I've had a few 7* toons for a couple months and have yet to get enough spare shards to use it.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    I'm curious how people get enough extra shards to make the shard shop worth while. I've had a few 7* toons for a couple months and have yet to get enough spare shards to use it.
    I just use the shards from GW shipments to get 300 shard shop credits, my shop is garbage so I dont waste a lot having credit stored waiting for something special, today was my first Vader shard but since I unlocked it a few weeks ago, first time.

• Options
    No not a good idea
    I hadn't seen him in like 4 or 5 days but he was there today. He's definitely not gone