Should Vader be added to Shard shop like GG

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Got about 8 Vader Shards since the shop opened. It's the only reason I go there. I always wonder how many times I've missed them over a course of a week? Wish I could build a alert update app when they are available.
  • Options
    After everyone has 7* Vader, he will be nerfed......just like Yoda.
  • Options
    Yes please!
    How about still keeping the achievements, and unlocking him at the 4 stars like we all did. Still keep earning shards for achievements. But after unlocking Vader and the shard shop have him there like GG
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    No not a good idea
    It would be rubbish if everyone had maxed Vader's, keep the unicorn!
  • Options
    No not a good idea
    Voted no however I do think there should be more achievements to earn his shards without such big gaps inbetween (for example 10m credits to 100m and 50gw to 100gw - smaller increments please)

Shard shop vader would make it easier for whales whereas achievement based is more balanced - just tweak the achievements as stated.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    No not a good idea
    I say no just to leave us something Iconic to chase. However if they do the permanent shards should be rediculously expensive.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    When was the last time anyone has seen Vader in the shard shop...it's been several weeks for me. Was wondering if they took him out or just bad luck
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    No not a good idea
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Voted no however I do think there should be more achievements to earn his shards without such big gaps inbetween (for example 10m credits to 100m and 50gw to 100gw - smaller increments please)

Shard shop vader would make it easier for whales whereas achievement based is more balanced - just tweak the achievements as stated.

+1
  • Options
    No not a good idea
    Part of the interest level for me is the grind for Vader. Maybe a small increase in his appearance in normal shard shop selection, or (and this is for all toons) have the random selection include more than 2 shard purchases for more currency.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    No not a good idea
    To let the whales swing around with 7* Vader while everyone else has him at 5* most? Nope.
  • Options
    Yes please!
    I thought Vader was relegated to sundays in the shard shop but is guaranteed then.
    Will keep a closer look.
  • Options
    No not a good idea
    No because I'm f2p and jealous of grievous owners.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    No not a good idea
    Nauros wrote: »
    To let the whales swing around with 7* Vader while everyone else has him at 5* most? Nope.

I'd be OK with this! *sings*
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Yes please!
    Yes & No! I want hum on arena or GW shipments, even at 1 shard for 400coins
  • Options
    No not a good idea
    I think there should be an ultimate goal.
    Yes! Agree