Should purples drop rates be lowered?!

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    @KickedazzZ why even make this you were spamming my poll yesterday like crazy. That had over an 80% outcome in favor of raising it. All you did was word this differently and get the same outcome lmfao.
  • Options
    For some reason p2p thinks f2p should never be able to catch up
  • Options
    KickedazzZ wrote: »
    for those voting no, then what should be advantage that ptp players have? a cool looking but useless grievous ?

without ptp there would not be a game

Given the requirements for Tier VII guild rewards, you'll find out real soon what advantage PTP has.
  • Options
    Moreover, the last thing I would want if I was heavy PTP is more inane button pushing all day long.
  • Options
    for those voting no, then what should be advantage that ptp players have? a cool looking but useless grievous ?

Without p2p there would be no one feeling entitled or complaining that f2p is doing good against them either.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

This guy isn't pay to play at all. If he was he would not be saying this. He's a Baffoon, if he paid thousands like some of us have he wouldn't be arguing to spend more money. He would also realize that pay to play does have advantages but he's blind and clearly hasn't spent more than a couple hundred max. He wants drop rates lowered. No one has said this before.
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

This guy isn't pay to play at all. If he was he would not be saying this. He's a Baffoon, if he paid thousands like some of us have he wouldn't be arguing to spend more money. He would also realize that pay to play does have advantages but he's blind and clearly hasn't spent more than a couple hundred max. He wants drop rates lowered. No one has said this before.

There's his advantage lol
    fNeaPxC.jpg
  • Options

What ever happened to reasonably priced game models? Spend $50 you get all content! Game is supported for 2-3 years. Or spend $9.99 a month / $100 a year to subscribe and get all content as long as the user base makes it worth supporting.

Ahh the good ole days! Reasonable value! Winning the game was a function of skill (or in bad games time spent) and not how much $ you plunked down!

Now every hedonistic, socially irresponsible jackanapes can win at the swipe of a credit card (and ruin reasonable value for everyone else).

• Options

There's his advantage lol
    fNeaPxC.jpg

What ever happened to reasonably priced game models? Spend $50 you get all content! Game is supported for 2-3 years. Or spend $9.99 a month / $100 a year to subscribe and get all content as long as the user base makes it worth supporting.

Ahh the good ole days! Reasonable value! Winning the game was a function of skill (or in bad games time spent) and not how much $ you plunked down!

Now every hedonistic, socially irresponsible jackanapes can win at the swipe of a credit card (and ruin reasonable value for everyone else).

I bet more money would come in with a price everyone could afford
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Don't even acknowledge this guy
  • Options
    Yea. You and your gangs live in a seperate world. I don't care if it is me but you can't do anything about it too.
  • Options

So you are one of those that has ruined the gaming industry for the rest of us?
  • Sert
    29 posts Member
    Options
    I'm assuming this was a joke? And judging by the poll they've either failed miserably or proved their point.
  • Options

The gaming industry is ruined? Wow i seem to have missed 0 games being developed
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

@7AnimalMother i was talking about the original poster not you. I agree with what you said. I just quoted you to address you.
  • Options

@7AnimalMother i was talking about the original poster not you. I agree with what you said. I just quoted you to address you.

Ahh fair enough :)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Sert wrote: »
    I'm assuming this was a joke? And judging by the poll they've either failed miserably or proved their point.

He's serious, was spamming my increase the drop rates poll. @Sert
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Ahh fair enough :)

Haha!
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    I'm color blind so I don't know what purples are, but I will say no drop rates should be lowered for any reason. I'm P2W (I'm 4K into this game) and farming is boring. Increase drop rates or keep them the same, don't lower them.

As P2W I have a pretty big advantage, I have a huge roster and can change my arena lineup on a whim. My F2P brethren take much longer to adapt.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »

@Sikho you're naive to think he's sarcastic. I've seen him post this a bunch of times all over people's posts. He's either spamming & or actually wants this done. PS never use Wikipedia as a source.
  • Options
    Predian wrote: »
    I'm color blind so I don't know what purples are, but I will say no drop rates should be lowered for any reason. I'm P2W (I'm 4K into this game) and farming is boring. Increase drop rates or keep them the same, don't lower them.

As P2W I have a pretty big advantage, I have a huge roster and can change my arena lineup on a whim. My F2P brethren take much longer to adapt.

+1
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

He said he spent 300$ it's in one of his posts. :smile:
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

A dolphin that barely spent but wants to make whales pay more
  • Options

The gaming industry is ruined? Wow i seem to have missed 0 games being developed

Very, very few games are being developed that are released with a set price for complete content or a reasonable subscription model where content is incrementally added. Most developers are price gouging consumers with micro transactions. It's not just the mobile platform either. Star Wars Battlefront is a perfect example of a game that was 1/2 complete on release and required a plunk down of additional money.

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options

@Sikho you're naive to think he's sarcastic. I've seen him post this a bunch of times all over people's posts. He's either spamming & or actually wants this done. PS never use Wikipedia as a source.

He's a troll, how can't you see it?
    Here, check that wikipedia link, you may not know what this is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »

LOL no wonder he doesn't feel he has an advantage. @KickedazzZ you would be crying for months if they lowered drop rates and you think your $300 investment will help any. Lmfao
  • Options

Very, very few games are being developed that are released with a set price for complete content or a reasonable subscription model where content is incrementally added. Most developers are price gouging consumers with micro transactions. It's not just the mobile platform either. Star Wars Battlefront is a perfect example of a game that was 1/2 complete on release and required a plunk down of additional money.

Industries do that to make more money cause they know people will buy. Nothing about the industry is dying as long as people have money.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

He's a troll, how can't you see it?
    Here, check that wikipedia link, you may not know what this is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

You keep using the worst website for sources as your main source. STOP believing everything you read on the Internet. Troll
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    If you can afford a lap giraffe, you can afford a purple laptop.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
This discussion has been closed.