Thank the Maker and the Whales!

2Next

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you EA for no ads.

Thank you @BradBread for noticing that, I never did before :).
  • Options
    Hedgehog wrote: »
    It only just occurred to me that the only ads we see ingame are for ingame stuff.
    I hate to say it, but these types of threads are just as annoying to see as someone complaining about the disparity. While I agree with parts of what your are saying, your delivery is very "I'm saying this not because I actually care, but because I want to spite those of opposing views and fit in"...

The "To the FTP players..." paragraph could have been toned down for sure, but lighten up. Not every post needs to be bitter and whiny, people should be able to post about enjoying the game as much as they do about hating it.

I didn't say they can't, just pointing out the irony.
  • Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thraken wrote: »
    If I find something free that I enjoy, I don't mind spending to help support the developers. Without spenders the game wouldn't be able to survive. Developers need to make money just as you or I. As adults, we all have bills to pay and/or mouths to feed. I'm happy to help keep this game running strong with a little financial support.

@Thraken

You seem to be at Stage 2.

ZrVeyEr.png
  • Options
    Haha, that's hilarious. Oh how I pray I never reach stage 5. Even stage 4 would be pretty bad but I've seen people there lol.
  • Options
    I'm stage 4... prolly at about 250, but played since early December
  • Options
    What's $50,000 to a motha ***** like me
  • Options
    Well said. Maybe ea could do a lottery so us ftp players could rise from ashes and have hope for the future:). Ill throw in some purple crystals for a chance to win big!
  • Options
    hah, gone from not playing a game in about 15 years, to level 4 :o:s
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Thank GOD there's no banner ads for Disney stuff everytime you sim or complete a level. For that, I am eternally grateful. My last game I paid for right off the bat and paying customers were subjected to banner ads as much as F2P people. It was terrible and caused so much backlash.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Thank GOD there's no banner ads for Disney stuff everytime you sim or complete a level. For that, I am eternally grateful. My last game I paid for right off the bat and paying customers were subjected to banner ads as much as F2P people. It was terrible and caused so much backlash.
    100% agree.
    Ads would have made me quit day 1.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    Options
    Hedgehog wrote: »
    It only just occurred to me that the only ads we see ingame are for ingame stuff.
    I hate to say it, but these types of threads are just as annoying to see as someone complaining about the disparity. While I agree with parts of what your are saying, your delivery is very "I'm saying this not because I actually care, but because I want to spite those of opposing views and fit in"...

The "To the FTP players..." paragraph could have been toned down for sure, but lighten up. Not every post needs to be bitter and whiny, people should be able to post about enjoying the game as much as they do about hating it.

This.
    I also believe whales complained the most because they want this game to improve after they invested heavily on this game. The ftp basically riding a free admission yahte for whales sighting.