Watch this fight guys, Tie Pilot 11k damage

2Next

Replies

• Options
    When one-shotting someone is not considered OP, why on earth heal to full barriss was OP and have her nerfed?
    It is the same logic, who cares heal to full when you can one-shot someone?
  • Options
    Let's just make all characters have 5k health and do 1k damage, have a stun, a debug and a 500 heal. That way everything would be 'fair'. :|
  • Options
    Here comes another nerf lol watch the complaining grow
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    I think the real problem here is his hp. I mean isn't it too much for an attacker? On the other hand one shooting Darth Vader is just unacceptable :o
  • KTroy24
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    So you want his hp lowered so he easily killed before he can attack? That would definately ragequit all those who probably spent hundreds to thousands upgrading him. Can't wait to see this one play out
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    KTroy24 wrote: »
    Here comes another nerf lol watch the complaining grow

if no nerf is justified, then things will go crazy in the future, as this has to be some powerful characters that has ridiculously high HP to stand a few hits from FOTP.
    I don't think the latter would create a lesser ragequit event as things goes
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    @CG_AaronNemoyten @EA_Jesse
    Care to weigh in on the First Order Tie Pilot?Excluding the usual buffs of Boba, Poggle and the bugged buffs of Leia, is the extreme dmg intentional?

Come on man, there is no issue here.

We are talking an absolute top level pimped up team with buffs and synergies designed to produce exactly what we saw.

We don't need to call in the devs every time someone manages to max out his team and synergies to awesome effect.

This video has given me something to aspire to and motivation to go and get it.

They are using a bugged character (Leia). There really isn't any thought going into this team. They pretty much boosted up the two hardest hitting characters in the game. The only reason we don't see it often is because its a P2W team.
  • Options
    I also have the tie pilot, extremely fun to use but I definitely think he needs to be tuned down a little bit.
  • Options
    I'm surprised Leia didn't tripple shot once in this fight. Was waiting for it only to see her hit once?
    Normally she is the most broken out of all toons :P
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    In all honesty my leia doesn't triple shoot like she use too. I thought mine was the only non bugged one, till I realized AI has proc advantage
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Options
    Vader is 4* and this isn't a maxed gear Vader. Vader has more health than 11,024 at max gear. That team as others have noted, is built to be high damage with buffs from Boba and the offense up from Poggle. That build is very vulnerable though to damage down/ability block and strong counter AOE. Using other similarly strong star / geared toons, all the enemy heroes are fairly easy to kill except for Boba. You need more speed on your team and disabling effects to contend with this squad formation. There are characters currently farmable that can handle this squad at a high rate. Poe would be a key target here.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    ^^ this @JohnnySteelAlpha
    The comparison isn't viable because most of us don't have access to full roster/gear/stars yet. Though this was to be expected when buffing up AI proc chances. I think it could be toned down a few % (we are pretty handicapped).
    Fotp is one thing but Leia with that constant buff and tripple shooting is still the most flawed imo
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    Destark wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1pYWZDvAU
    Its pretty funny, I would guess thats a at least 6* Tie Pilot, other than that, nothing much to say, sharing is caring :)

Wow you may have not noticed that poggle is on the team giving 50% boost bc otherwise he wouldn't even get near that. But I'm sure you're just one of those he's op nerf him noobs
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!! My pilot is only 2* did you see the health on his? That must be 7* pilot.

Yeah lol The power of a pilot, one shot Darth Vadar

Wrong the power of 45% crit dmg boba leader and ppoggle 50% boost, then you can fact in pilots 5k sniper attack.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    Tie Pilot is squishy player killer. Which other player that have similar skills as Tie Pilot?

btw Tie pilot killed your lum with (6.9K + 8.5K damage) in 2 hits. that is 15.5K damage!! wow

Leia, greedo, rebel pilot (also has 50% chance to expose and stun), qui gon Jin, geo.

If any of those are buffed by ppoggle and boba leader and they land Frits then yes they can also glow people up
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Rutank wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1pYWZDvAU
    Its pretty funny, I would guess thats a at least 6* Tie Pilot, other than that, nothing much to say, sharing is caring :)

Wow you may have not noticed that poggle is on the team giving 50% boost bc otherwise he wouldn't even get near that. But I'm sure you're just one of those he's op nerf him noobs

Look at my post, all I said was its a cool video and want to share, you are like an attack dog just want to bark, its a game, lighten up you troll
  • Options
    My IG-86 with poggle buff and sid buff crits for almost 10k too. I'm sure I'll see bigger numbers than that if my leader was boba. But I don't have Leia to buff my crit chance...

Oh wait... My IG-86 calls for assist too above that 10k crit shot! If it's IG-88 as assistant, total dmg is almost 18k, I kill everything in one shot. I think I need a Nerf too :wink:
  • Options
    The Max health on Darth Vader according to the stats is 14,390. So his DV didn't look maxed out.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • ckl
    18 posts Member
    Options
    I don't mind the damage but I think it would be nice too have more debuff options and more reliable negative effect options in the tool kit. Combining this negative effects and debuffs with potency up seems to be a bit of a challenge as defensive path against the current meta. Asajj's debuff skill does not work at the moment unfortunately.
  • Shiro
    91 posts Member
    Options
    OMG !!!
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    Tie Pilot is squishy player killer. Which other player that have similar skills as Tie Pilot?

btw Tie pilot killed your lum with (6.9K + 8.5K damage) in 2 hits. that is 15.5K damage!! wow

If you think that is bad, wait til you have Qui-Gon's harmonous assault proc and getting the FOTP to assist!!! SWEET THING OF BEAUTY!!!!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    His Vader is only a 4*, it has low armor/resists and it will take more damage. Haven't you guys noticed you do A LOT more damage to the first few rounds of opponents in GW, when they're lower stars and gear? Armor and resistances are a big deal.
  • Options
    Noice!! :|
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »

This video has given me something to aspire to and motivation to go and get it.
    Yep and anything is possible if you got the cash. Just think of the reward you'll be getting at the end of the day.

This discussion has been closed.