Make Teebo a more reliable tank?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    Finn, Boba, Mace and Old Ben are all classed as tanks but have nothing which signifies that they are tanks.

The classification system in this game is silly, and is only useful for determining which heroes are available in which challenges.

Reading into the label more than that is a bad idea.

Then they need to reclassify to make them truly what they are

So we will have less heroes available for the tank challenge? Great idea.

So you just want numbers over abilities?

Why change it if it ain't broke?

Exactly. My two cents on the matter, most people who want Teebo fixed don't actually use Teebo. Those who use Teebo know he doesn't need fixed.

Im building my ewok team so i def use him. And ive already said my thank yous
  • Options
    The stealth ability doesn't make any sense. If one is in stealth, he cant be selected, if 2, then both of them cant be selected, if all 5 are in stealth mode, then stealth ceases to work. It's like no one have it!

Until they fix that by assuring that at least 1 random character must remain de-clocked every time, Teebo leader ability is broken.

Besides that, i like Teebo for challenges and stuff. And on top of that he is fluffy :)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    No
    His stealth makes him a TM god, no thanks

A tank protects its team. 1 less tm enemy doesnt protect them

He does protect his team and the narrow wow vs of tanks does not need to apply to teebo
  • Options
    Yes
    @warmonkey1024 can we close this? Ive already ended the discussion
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No
    I'm good with T the way he is. I use him a LOT to battle RG, Poe and STHan teams but he kinds sucks on D unfortunately. He just doesn't use his attacks efficiently IMO.

Honestly if he had an Auto Taunt like RG I think Teebo would be terrifying. And he would be everywhere because he is so easy to farm.
  • Options
    No

I love it when people disagree with the OP and they want the tread closed.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    No

No kidding. I've never seen this nonsense in other forums. Make a post, people disagree. Close post.
  • Options
    Yes
    J7000 wrote: »

No kidding. I've never seen this nonsense in other forums. Make a post, people disagree. Close post.

Did you not read through? I thanked everyone for their input and no longer need further.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I like Teebo as he is. Sure he, doesn't Taunt, but as far as his abilities go, he is amazing! I run all ewoks, and he is key to getting extra attacks and manipulating enemy turn meter. when he stealths, he can usually take away at least 2 enemy turn meters before the opposing team gets a turn. Thanks to Chirpa's leader ability, every time he does his regular attack, he gets 20% tm. so he is vital to controlling enemy toons. Plus, if we change his classification, so much for beating the Tank Challenge easily. having him as lead ensures that Mace does not get a turn. He's just good as is.
  • Options
    closed base on OP'so request.
This discussion has been closed.