Most underpowered toon in the game and why

Prev13
I want to know who you think is the most underpowered toon in the game compared to the actual character WITH reason to back up your claim.
Im going with Mace Windu. Now this Is easy to say why but here are the facts: Ascending to the rank of Master, he became known as the champion of the Jedi Order, an honor he carried for many years until his death. At one point Windu served as Master of the Order—the elected leader of the Jedi Order. Also Windu confronted the Chancellor with the aid of Jedi Masters Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin. Their intention was to arrest Sid so that he could be put on trial in the Senate for treasonous acts against the Republic. Armed with a red-bladed lightsaber, Sidious "SWIFTLY KILLED" his Jedi adversaries with the exception of Windu, who was left to fight for the survival of the Order and Republic on his own. After a "BRIEF" duel in the Chancellor's office, the Jedi Master prevailed by disarming the Sith Lord and holding him at saber-point.

Replies

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    Options
    Plo Koon - Jedi High Council, amazing telekinesis, one of few jedi who could wield electric judgement similar to force lightening, also considered one of the greatest jedi warriors by darth maul.
  • Bigal
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Game is not supposed to be an accurate representation of the actual characters, its all random. If Jedi and sith were all the best I would quit the game.
  • Options
    Bigal wrote: »
    Game is not supposed to be an accurate representation of the actual characters, its all random. If Jedi and sith were all the best I would quit the game.

+1
  • Options
    Jkg without taunt or other skill shes never gonna be useful in arena! Good hp &protection with self-heal, why would any1 try to hit her first? Have her 7* G10 , pretty good in lightside missions and tank+ Gw but not in arena which is a shame.
  • Options
    @ Bigal not what this thread is about. Im lvl 75 and I think I know what the game is about.
  • Options

+1k
  • Options
    Lobot. I've been grinding daily since January and I can probably count on one hand all the times I've faced him in PvP. He has little to no value in the game.

If we're talking about the canon universe, pretty much all of the Jedi and Sith are underpowered in this game. A squad of Jedi or Sith would be able to handle a few squads of droids or non-force wielding toons with ease.
  • Options

So, Jedi and Sith make Star Wars. If they were good, your quit. But some random bug and guard and pilot can be awesome and you're fine with that? Why are you playing a Star Wars game?
  • Options
    I must be the only one who interpreted this scene differently. From my perspective Sidious wasn't really losing. I thought he sensed anakin's approach and allowed that to happen so anakin could witness it, thus ultimately turning him to the dark side. He was always several moves ahead of everyone else. The ultimate chess player on the board that is the universe.
  • Options
    Bones wrote: »
    Plo Koon - Jedi High Council, amazing telekinesis, one of few jedi who could wield electric judgement similar to force lightening, also considered one of the greatest jedi warriors by darth maul.

yup
    M9silent wrote: »

So, Jedi and Sith make Star Wars. If they were good, your quit. But some random bug and guard and pilot can be awesome and you're fine with that? Why are you playing a Star Wars game?

Because jedi and sith DO make starwars. Every other things is a side story. That is why it would make sense for legendary characters to be center pieces in a game, and supporting characters have an equally supportive, yet effective role. 20 years ago if I told a starwars fan about this game he wouldn't believe it. That you would put all your time and resources into a bug, the red death, and an unnamed robot? That darth vader was squishy and Luke who? Han in a stormtrooper uniform lol. I respect parts of the game but EA and Disney in control of starwars is sad, sad, saaaad. Lucas Arts forever. Wish George had a son so he could take over but he sold out.
  • Options
    Cad Bane, slow (107) has a skill that reads: Deal unavoidable damage and stun for 1 turn, yet the stun is resistable, and the skill is on a 4 turn CD (without skilling up, it can get to 3).

Seriously, put him in a GW and watch your team and the enemy team get 2-3 turns to his 1 :/
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know if he's saying that it should.
  • Options
    Wish George had a son so he could take over but he sold out.

I think part of him selling out also had to do with his bitterness over fans' reactions to Jar Jar, the prequels in general, and the edits he did to the original trilogy. Master Lucas does not take criticism well.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Wish George had a son so he could take over but he sold out.

I think part of him selling out also had to do with his bitterness over fans' reactions to Jar Jar, the prequels in general, and the edits he did to the original trilogy. Master Lucas does not take criticism well.
    To be fair, Lucas received extreme amounts of hate for such a non-issue. He made a couple bad movies and ended up being literally HATED by people for it.
  • Options
    Anakin
  • Options
    Magmatrooper. Hits for 1k-2k at 7* gear 8. The only thing he has going for him is that turn meter countdown grenade, but it aint that great either and has like a 4 turn cooldown.

What a waste of shards.
  • Options
    I must be the only one who interpreted this scene differently. From my perspective Sidious wasn't really losing. I thought he sensed anakin's approach and allowed that to happen so anakin could witness it, thus ultimately turning him to the dark side. He was always several moves ahead of everyone else. The ultimate chess player on the board that is the universe.
    That's my interpretation, too. He let Windu "win" to make it look like the Jedi were evil and he was a victim. It was to convince Anakin to turn to the dark side.

I know very little about anything not in the movies, but Mace is the first one that came to my mind. Boba Fett is way up there, too. Ironically his strongest trait is his leader ability, yet he was a loaner in the movies.

• Options
    I respect parts of the game but EA and Disney in control of starwars is sad, sad, saaaad. Lucas Arts forever. Wish George had a son so he could take over but he sold out.

I'm glad Lucas well never make another SW movie ever again. He really has tarnished the original trilogy.
  • Options

+100000000000005
    “Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing …”

– Yoda
  • Leo1
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

+99999999999999999999
  • Options

He was losing, and the loss was showing on his body itself as it was being slowly torn apart by the excersion and deflection of his force lighting.

That is incredibly committed to turning anakin to allow yourself to be beaten down to the brink of the end
    “Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing …”

– Yoda
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Stormtrooper is a hard farm in cantina and completely worthless. Everything he does RG does better. Everything he does STHan does better.

12% defence per empire seems legit right? But he still gets one shotted even in a full boat empire team.
  • Options
    Darth_Vlad wrote: »
    Anakin

Definitely! He is an extremely hard farm. Took him all the way to 7*. Prior to the update I thought he was finally pretty good once I got him into gear level VIII. Then he got the nerf worse than most.

When a toon is that hard to farm there should be a reward at the end. Very disappointing!

• Bones
    456 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Noktarn wrote: »
    Stormtrooper is a hard farm in cantina and completely worthless. Everything he does RG does better. Everything he does STHan does better.

12% defence per empire seems legit right? But he still gets one shotted even in a full boat empire team.

Did you even read his post? He asked who is the most under powered, compared to the actual character (not compared to other characters in the game).
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options

yup

Because jedi and sith DO make starwars. Every other things is a side story. That is why it would make sense for legendary characters to be center pieces in a game, and supporting characters have an equally supportive, yet effective role. 20 years ago if I told a starwars fan about this game he wouldn't believe it. That you would put all your time and resources into a bug, the red death, and an unnamed robot? That darth vader was squishy and Luke who? Han in a stormtrooper uniform lol. I respect parts of the game but EA and Disney in control of starwars is sad, sad, saaaad. Lucas Arts forever. Wish George had a son so he could take over but he sold out.

Im glad he "sold out". We're FINALLY getting new, well made content for the franchise. Also, I'm sure he's enjoying the 4 billion he walked away with.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    9r33d0 wrote: »

yup

Im glad he "sold out". We're FINALLY getting new, well made content for the franchise. Also, I'm sure he's enjoying the 4 billion he walked away with.

He donated that money
  • Options
    I would have to agree with Mace windu. But I like the character that he is getting my one piece of precrafted gear lol. He's only good when he exposes an enemy
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Stormtrooper and or resistance trooper. Low HP low dmg bad tank
  • Options
    CUP...
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Changing to most underpowered toon in general, definitely Stormtrooper. He has a taunt but is squishy. Ok.