Mo Liza Mo Problems, a guild for dedicated people who are motivated (2-3 slots remain

Replies

• Options
    Looks like CookieCrisp is having a lot of trouble like everyone else is... We may have to wait until tomorrow until things settle down :(
  • Options
    I don't know why I'm not able to join the guild keep getting error message now it saids that I've exceed guild transitions for the day?!?!
  • Options
    Very active level 76 (almost 77) LT join
    486-826-254
    Typically in top 20 pvp
    Full roster of toons
  • Options
    Beastmode wrote: »
    I don't know why I'm not able to join the guild keep getting error message now it saids that I've exceed guild transitions for the day?!?!

It seems they have lots of bugs right now. I just read about a major one for people after they join a guild.

If you are in a guild and you get a invite to another guild don't click reject or accept both options will kick you from your current guild and you will be unable to rejoin until the next day...

• Options
    @CookieCrispp I can't even find Your guild by refresh and as Beastmode is out due to bug, I don't see it in Allys guilds tab. Could You could send invitation for me? My ally code 525-529-353.
  • Options
    I'm currently busy attempting to even log in (to finish my own personal dailies/energy purchases), I'll be working at sending out the last of the invites whenever this guild/server business stops being special.
  • Capt_Rex
    116 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ok, so I will just stack some energy ;-)
    Post edited by Capt_Rex on
  • Options
    I'll be furious if I lose out on about 1k exp due to the server overload and my messing with guild functions.
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I'll be furious if I lose out on about 1k exp due to the server overload and my messing with guild functions.

Yeah I saved Cantina energy and refreshes in case any guild I joined wanted to do a cantina thing depending on how it worked. Cant even log in. Won't be happy if I can't log in the next hour and 6 minutes.
  • Options
    Looks like the Devs is on it... pray it's fixed soon!
  • Options
    Looks like the Devs is on it... pray it's fixed soon!

Hopefully. Still lost a good portion of my EXP/energy due to not finishing my daily activities. What I get for trying to pre-plan my guild-related daily stuff.
    Lovely. Just lovely.
  • Options
    Are you still recruiting?
  • Options
    Hi, looking to join a guild.
    My level 77, ally code:357-378-683
  • Options
    KalSolo wrote: »
    Yes, we are. I'm currently being abused by the Error 3 bug, but I'll be pushing out invites asap. What level/arena rank are you maintaining?
  • Options
    We are recruiting but right now cannot do anything due to server wide issues.
  • Options
    Yes, we are. I'm currently being abused by the Error 3 bug, but I'll be pushing out invites asap. What level/arena rank are you maintaining?

I'm level 75, will hit 76 Wednesday. I'm consistently top 20 in arena.
  • Options

I'm level 75, will hit 76 Wednesday. I'm consistently top 20 in arena.

Sure, either send me a PM with your ally code, or request to join us. I've been able to promote a few people to officer, so they can invite if/when they log in and see people needing invites.
  • Options
    NOTE: GUILD DAILY IS STILL CANTINA AND RESETS IN 18 HOURS (Looks like it's at a really random reset time and not EST)...
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    NOTE: GUILD DAILY IS STILL CANTINA AND RESETS IN 18 HOURS (Looks like it's at a really random reset time and not EST)...

Just put in 360
  • Options
    slogging through this whole invite mess. Trying to get everyone's invite out ASAP so they can do their normal thing.
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Has a raid been started or are you holding back on that? I see we can enter Rancor but I am afraid to see what I should do until I hear something from you guys.
  • Options
    @CookieCrispp try to invite me again please I don't know why I can't join it saids error with joining or the the guild invitation has already been cancelled, Or how do I go about requesting to join?
  • Options
    Motoko wrote: »
    Has a raid been started or are you holding back on that? I see we can enter Rancor but I am afraid to see what I should do until I hear something from you guys.

If anything can be done, I'll make sure to start it before the end of the guild day. Realistically, we'll only be doing tier 5+ (probably tier 6+) of the rancor. I see absolutely no reason to short-change ourselves or miss out on Han Solo shards.
  • Options
    Just requested to join :), hopefully it works!
  • Options
    Just requested to join :), hopefully it works!

In and promoted. Feel free to invite your friend and stuff.
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Level 76, finished top 5 in Arena the last couple months on a November shard. Finishing everything daily with 4-5 refreshes.

In game name: Maestro
    Ally code: 112-333-795
  • Options
    Hi, I would like to apply for an invitation to your guild please.

I am player level 75, have 8 7-starred characters, and am actively working on 7-starring a couple more currently. I play daily to clear all daily activities, challenges, arena and GW.

My Arena squad's power is 30,347 and it comprises of 7* Dooku (lead), 7* Savage Opress, 7* GS, 6* Fives & 5* ST Han. I am usually in Top 10 for my payout period, but have just succeeded in taking first three days ago. Been maintaining either 1st or 2nd for the past three days.

In-game name: Ediocy
    Ally code: 793-478-385

For your kind consideration, thanks!
  • Options
    Sent. Current guild totals are at 40 out of 50. Space is limited.
  • Options
    Maestro wrote: »
    Level 76, finished top 5 in Arena the last couple months on a November shard. Finishing everything daily with 4-5 refreshes.

Ally code/name?
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Maestro wrote: »

Ally code/name?

Edited :)