Lvl 75. 13 - 7* toons. Looking for **COMPETITIVE** guild.

YugeJazz
337 posts Member
edited April 2016
As you can see, I'm a moderate P2P, lvl 74, close to 75. Very active.

2n2b1j.jpg

149bi1t.jpg

Post edited by YugeJazz on

Replies

• Options
    Complete daily activities on daily basis. Complete GW daily. Very active.
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Options
    The Blue Ghosts would love to have you. Ally Code?
  • Options
    Hello YugeJazz,

My name is Kelandro and just started a guild. I am a lvl 64 daily player and I am interested in seeing if you would like to join. The guilds focus is on guild dailies and raids and currently have 3 members (myself, lvl 62, lvl 63).
  • Options
    Kelandro wrote: »
    Hello YugeJazz,

My name is Kelandro and just started a guild. I am a lvl 64 daily player and I am interested in seeing if you would like to join. The guilds focus is on guild dailies and raids and currently have 3 members (myself, lvl 62, lvl 63).

I'm looking for level 75+ guilds. Thanks though. Appreciate it!
  • Options
    Rezalder wrote: »
    The Blue Ghosts would love to have you. Ally Code?

Details on group?
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Join The First Order Arsenal. 21/50 players, all active competitive mid 70s players. Ally code is 693-244-923
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sturmbock wrote: »
    Join The First Order Arsenal. 21/50 players, all active competitive mid 70s players. Ally code is 693-244-923

21 so far only?
  • KN1TE
    52 posts Member
    Options
    JediKnites mostly level 74-75. 41 members currently
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then post on the above thread and I'll send you an invite.

Only a handful of us in the group however we're focused on being very selective with our members and fussy with who we bring in. It's not about being sucessful now but it's about being sucessful in the future, choosing quality members who are active and sociable :)
  • Options
    Still looking for an active competitive guild that plays daily, not liking the one i'm in now.

lvl 75, 19 7 star characters, 10 are just about maxed out

ally code: 471-137-339
  • Options
    873-967-653

Level 73 with 7 level 7 characters
  • Options
    Blood Reavers still accepting - still growing, but a good shot with activity. Ally Code: 477-581-512
  • Options
    Exclusively looking for p2p players that are active consistently throughout the day, rank in the top 100 of their respective servers, are willing to spend 600-900+ crystals daily contributing to Guild activities, and will ALWAYS get 600/600 in Guild Bank Coins, then "Wallet Warriors" is the guild for you.

We are currently at 100% capacity. We're willing to make some openings but only with those willing to make it happen. We want to win, and we want to do it in dominant fashion. If you want in, leave a response with the following credentials:

Name(In Game)
    Level
    PvP Rank
    # of 7*
    # of 6*
    Current Crystal Balance
    Time Zone
    Ally Code