You have exceeded guild transitions for the day and can not create or join a guild at this time

Title says it all. Bug going around that is saying I've changed guilds too many times in a day. I haven't joined one on my client, but guild officers claim to see me on the roster on their client. Hotfix for this possibly tonight?

Replies

• Keggy
    26 posts Member
    Options
    I am experiencing something similar.

How long is the wait for transitioning anyway? Maybe it will work itself out soon.
  • Options
    Yes I have this error too!!
    It's annoying as I haven't jumped ship...I just want to rejoin the guild I helped set up!!
  • Keggy
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Slept on it, still locked out.

Any in-game indication of when this wait would be over would be nice.
  • myea8017
    192 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    For the second time, I have created a guild and came back to the game to find myself no longer in my guild. What the heck, thats 600k, plus the 2800 worth of crystals i have lost for catina battles. My guild is New Empires, i tried rejoining but it says I cant I exceed the limit. i dont suppose i am going to be getting my money back or any of the rewards i am losing for this? Ally code 454 454 129, Mikey Yearwood
  • MrWag
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    I left my Guild to start a new one as our leader hasn't been seen in a long time. Now I can't join back or create a new guild.

id is 898-654-725