Fly Casual is recruiting! (49/50)

2Next

Replies

• Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for a couple more members level 65 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job about to start tier 6 raiding. If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Options
    Hi!
    I would like to join your guild if you have room.. I am level 75 and have a few 7* toons and working on more.. I do the maximum dailies everyday. I sent you an ally request. I live in europe but im currently in a pst guild and have no problem with the time difference.
    /Kulan
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for one more member level 65 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job about to start tier 6 raiding. If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for one more member level 65 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job working our way towards tier 6 and heroic raiding . If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for one more member level 70 plus who is active daily. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job working our way towards tier 6 and heroic raiding . If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz