Omegas - it was supposed to be 12 days!

JGLion
20 posts Member
Omega events were removed after 11 days... They offered 12 days of events!!!

Replies

• Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    This
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    I think there were 2 events on one of the first days. I have 12 mats (didn't use refreshes), don't you?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    It was supposed to be enough for 1 toon completely. My toons all have 3 abilities to upgrade, which requires 15 mats... instead of 12, but 12 I got :)
  • Options
    Hmmm I have 13. No refreshes. Was expecting to finish with 15.
  • Vorech
    22 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have 11, no refresches, done every day...
  • Options
    One day I had 2 omega events available on the same day. But in the end I only have 11 for some reason.
  • Options
    I did everyday and refreshed 4 times, ended up with 16.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    They have timing problems with their events.
    The Ewok event ended at 4am in my time zone.
    I was still awake at 1 so I was able to complete it one last time, but I know some people weren't.
    Maybe that's the same with Omega?
  • Options
    It makes me sad. I thought it was going to last until we all reached lvl 80 so I waisted them. Really wishing I used refreshes.
  • Options
    I have 13 and didn't use a refresh... you didn't get robbed
  • Options
    Vorech wrote: »
    I have 11, no refresches, done every day...

Same with me essentially but I refreshed once each day. So got 22. Where's my 12th day?!
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    11 without a refresh here
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Everything is going wrong. Omega mats, pre gear, events and guilds. What did you expect? I'm losing more and more faith every day, especially if they pull stunts like this where you have to compete with your own guildmates.

People that thought of this have 0 experience playing RPG's it seems. Also the power abusing admins are starting to annoy the **** out of me with their admin abuse.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    At least in the description of the omega mat, you can earn one per day by completing all dailies. Sadly it doesn't kick in until you hit 80. Not sure what the point of having level 76 abilities on characters requiring you to be level 80 before you can even train the ability though...
  • JGLion
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I was not robbed... I have 14 cause I did a refresh on the first day... and the first 2 days, it was 2 per day... But I have a game strategy, and was planning to get 15... If they said, it will be 11 days then I can do a refresh... My complaint is, if it was announced 12 days, please respect the 12 days...
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Malikar wrote: »
    At least in the description of the omega mat, you can earn one per day by completing all dailies. Sadly it doesn't kick in until you hit 80. Not sure what the point of having level 76 abilities on characters requiring you to be level 80 before you can even train the ability though...

Well I'm level 76 and have two toons with Omega maxed skills so...
  • TheMadTwadder
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    They don't care.

I think this is fairly obvious with the ignorance, the money mongering, the inconsistencies, and of course, any time you have to contact EA Support.
  • Options
    Only 11 and I did it every day.
  • Options
    I have 13 no refreshes. One day i had two events