Mighty Chlorians, top guild, recruiting 1

Prev13456789
Empire_Relic
392 posts Member
edited July 2016
We will use this thread for raid announcements and reminders.
Post edited by Empire_Relic on

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey guys.
    @Wadlinq @Delmon_Ciiidr @Vlados @Gonzesen @Kongmysen are the others from my server. I don't think I missed anyone from there.
  • Options
    Oops. @Vernal :D
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    @Empire_Relic so you don't feel left out lol
  • Options
    Im here as well

IGN: Aidan Skyrunner
  • Options
    Found it (I'm sure you guys were worried that I wouldn't show up :)
  • Options
    Present.
  • Options
    Important for tomorrow: do as many light side battles for tomorrow before reset as you can.

When guild activities reset, it will be based on GW. If you already completed today's then make sure you wait for the reset tomorrow. If you have not completed today's GW then you are in great position tomorrow.

Wait for guild activities reset, continue today's GW ( it must be started first) then after you are done restart GW for tomorrow's GW. You can earn the guild a ton of coins that way. I have fought only the first battle of today's and I am waiting for tomorrow's reset to fight the rest, then I will immediately restart.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Calus in here, light side just popped up for me. Before it was the Cantina Battles. So I'm guessing GW tomorrow for me around noonish.
  • HalB
    169 posts Member
    Options
    I think I screwed up with my GW today, already completed...
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Found the thread. Watching now. Thanks for getting it set.

Gugek (Mol Eliza)
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • gugek
    82 posts Member
    Options
    HalB wrote: »
    I think I screwed up with my GW today, already completed...

You should be fine. Just save your next one until after the next guild reset on Tuesday afternoon.
    MΔW and MΔW and MΔW
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    OK so only top three can get alot of Han solo shards. That means we need to organize who gets it when. Obviously whales get first dibs. So you guys need to coordinate who will get first each time second and third.

So the guy designated as first will get to seven stars first, he then rotates out and second place gets first, third to second, and fourth to third. This should be the fastest path to getting everyone those solo shards.

Maybe the best way to designate placement is to free for all the first raid and record the rank of who gets Han first?

Plus this makes sure we are getting full Hans faster rather than half of one at a snail's pace.
  • Options
    if everyone participates, you only need everyone to complete GW once (50x12=600) to get the max tier 7 reward, its good to go a little over assuming that some will forget or not finish, but you dont need to go crazy
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys! So are we switching away from 'Sorry Phipps' now and will this be the guild forum chat? Just wondering which I should be checking
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I wonder if obi-wan gives his buffs when he is devoured by a rancor, it would be quite handy if it does
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lambi wrote: »
    OK so only top three can get alot of Han solo shards. That means we need to organize who gets it when. Obviously whales get first dibs. So you guys need to coordinate who will get first each time second and third.

So the guy designated as first will get to seven stars first, he then rotates out and second place gets first, third to second, and fourth to third. This should be the fastest path to getting everyone those solo shards.

Maybe the best way to designate placement is to free for all the first raid and record the rank of who gets Han first?

Plus this makes sure we are getting full Hans faster rather than half of one at a snail's pace.

everyone in a heroic raid gets han solo shards. between 1 and 10 depending on where you finish, it will take a few weeks before anyone is even ready to unlock it, i say we revisit it after we figure things out better.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    For guild chat stuff, sorry phipps will still be our arena chatter.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Can't let go of 2k post thread lol.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I just learned that, but it would be more efficient to have rank 1 be the same person.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    We've learned how to organize for arena well. I think it would be in our best interest to get people full Han solos ASAP than to fight for it all the time.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Lambi wrote: »

Sounds good to me! My money is on @Guppy or @Predian to take it on the first one.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Found this thread. Thanks @benacrow. Little learning curve here. But I've only done a couple gw's so far today. Should be able to give max.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Guppy wrote: »
    Found this thread. Thanks @benacrow. Little learning curve here. But I've only done a couple gw's so far today. Should be able to give max.

Np and yeah with 3 chats going on right now its kinda hard to figure out where to post :neutral:
  • Options
    Guppy wrote: »

Like slew foot said we should be good, we are almost at max numbers already.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Ok also is there any reward to hitting different tiers with the daily activities? I didn't see any for the cantina one yesterday besides the guild coins we get anyways. Doesn't seem like an incentive to hit T7 unless I'm missing something.
  • Options
    I am still looking to see the benefit of it.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Ok also is there any reward to hitting different tiers with the daily activities? I didn't see any for the cantina one yesterday besides the guild coins we get anyways. Doesn't seem like an incentive to hit T7 unless I'm missing something.

To unlock t9 gear and HAN FREAKING SOLO!
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »

Each tier the guild achieves increases the overall amount of guild coins that are distributed to everyone. These are used to purchase things in the guild shop. It has NOTHING TO DO with starting raids.

The only thing you need to do to maximize the number of raids is to spend 600 energy in the game anywhere and then log in the next day.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    I want guild coins haha