Hardcore Pay to Play player looking for dedicated guild

I'm a very hardcore Pay to player with 47 maxed out characters, I've already invested over 5k in this game. Looking for a guild that is super active. Hit me up ally code is 691 613 713

Replies

• Options
    Let me know if you find one bud lol trying hard to find a competitive active guild , your chances are higher by a mile haha
  • Options
    It doesn't have to be a guild where people spend money like me they just have to be active.......but yea still trying to find one
  • Options
    It doesn't have to be a guild where people spend money like me they just have to be active.......but yea still trying to find one

Didn't you start a guild? Was interested but no response
  • Options
    Started one but realized I'm a better support player than leading a guild.
  • Options
    Almroth hereos ... Yes I spelled it wrong
  • Options
    I'm also a pay player, but only been playing a month and a half, level 67 and climbing, looking for a competitive guild
  • Options
    @KessOrden Looking for active players who are going to spend 600 stamina a day and reap the benefits! My player ID is 244-644-461. Add me and I will invite you.
  • jasperC
    60 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    W
    I'm a very hardcore Pay to player with 47 maxed out characters, I've already invested over 5k in this game. Looking for a guild that is super active. Hit me up ally code is 691 613 713

we are a pay to play competitive guild. Join Midnight Rising. I'll add you up in game - I'm jasperC in game
  • Options
    Yeah I'm looking to start or join a guild. I am extremely active, 600 energy plus spent a day - easily. (You don't need to pay to do that)

I rank from 10-50 daily, level 75 - almost 76.

Any consensus out there?

I'm looking for an organized guild or creating one with a team

Ideally Pacific Time - open to players that are PST to EST but must always be able to attend consistent raid times.

• Options
    @Droffig I added you. How many banked coins do you have?
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then post on the above thread and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    I am in your area of player. 12 maxed characters, many others close. Spend $20 a week. Hit me up

944-671-542
  • Options
    I'm in a guild lv75, must be top 25 arena, closed invite only
  • Options
    @kessorden ~5k should be over10 in two hours
  • Options
    I'm am the leader of TheLegendaryHeroes. We have over 35 active players who are very competitive. We are looking for people to fill up our last open spots. We have 8000 guild coins and will raid on tier V next week. My ally code is 641-231-654 please remember that you need to act fast because we are only accepting level 60 and higher players who are active every day.
  • Options
    More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!

Ally code: 895-123-924
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that is raiding within the next day or so. I've ranked top 3 every day so far and my guild has over 30k coin
  • Cmf
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Few play to play players starting guild yesterday after being dipped into a **** guild

Ayyyylmao is out new one.

I only spend around 20 - ;0 used per week