Looking for a guild that gives a crap (lvl 75, top 20)

I'm currently in a random guild, but I'm disheartened by the number of players that haven't even done a single GW node yet - bad sign! I'm level 75 and finish in the top 20 on my server daily...top 5-10 if I have time to login before reward time. I'm simply looking for a guild full of people that give a crap and are willing to put in the same effort I am. Let me know if it sounds like I'm a fit for you.

If it matters, I'm in the Central time zone (Dallas area), but I do the bulk of my playing in the AM.

837-431-425 (I'll leave current guild if presented with a good offer)

Replies

• bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    Options
    ughh, they are maximizing by saving Monday's GW to do it after tuesday's guild reset time. thats the smart thing to do. lol.
  • Options
    I will send you an ally request. Note some people do get refreshed on the activities at different times. Guided Force will be ambitious and looking to be a top world team. We have many strong players from our server and a few others already. If you want a top guild ours is a good place to start. We are already looking to drop less contributors and add top ones.
  • Options
    Come join the New World First Order I am removing ppl that don't contribute.
    I'll be getting more critical as the concept is universally understood.
  • Options
    bbmiLo wrote: »
    ughh, they are maximizing by saving Monday's GW to do it after tuesday's guild reset time. thats the smart thing to do. lol.

We reset at about 4:30 this morning, haha.
  • Options
    So you're not interested in joining then?
  • Options
    You declined my ally invitation, so I can only assume.
  • Options
    AAA Stars
    All L73 plus now only accepting L75+
    Guild is full but still settling down a few drop outs happen and I have 5 players still on zero contribution so one way or another a space or 2 will open soon
    Have sent ally request, accept if still looking. My player name = Scuba
  • Options
    Sent you an ally req. level 75 guild mostly, we have 5 of top 10 and 15 of top 50 in our server and some top in other servers. Very active so far. We will continue to do a little housecleaning over the next few days to make a very strong group.
  • Options
    I'm currently in a random guild, but I'm disheartened by the number of players that haven't even done a single GW node yet - bad sign! I'm level 75 and finish in the top 20 on my server daily...top 5-10 if I have time to login before reward time. I'm simply looking for a guild full of people that give a crap and are willing to put in the same effort I am. Let me know if it sounds like I'm a fit for you.

If it matters, I'm in the Central time zone (Dallas area), but I do the bulk of my playing in the AM.

837-431-425 (I'll leave current guild if presented with a good offer)

Come and get with the warriors " warriors" most of the guys there are top 100 players me included were going for equipment and characters asap please jump on board
  • Options
    Check masterjediknights out you will like it
  • Options
    Thank you all for the replies. KnightMare gave the best sales pitch up front about keeping a clean house. I hope some other dedicated players can use this and find a good home as well.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the replies. KnightMare gave the best sales pitch up front about keeping a clean house. I hope some other dedicated players can use this and find a good home as well.

Before you choose him, check out my guild.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then post on the above thread and I'll send you an invite.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    ¡¡NEW WORLD DREAM TEAM GUILD!!

2yysizt.jpg
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33248/world-dream-team-guild-only-very-good-rosters-tiers-7-and-heroic-raids

I'm creating a new guild based in a very good idea: build a very stronger guild with a high requirements to join. It will guarantee the best rewards in the guild activities and in the raids.

We will get the best rewards everyday, the tiers 7 and the best raids, soon the heroics raids, we will be able to buy shards and purple gears everyday.

If you are participating in another guild but you are not happy with the contributions of the members, you will find here the best option to get the best rewards, because it is a guild with high requirements to join, only available via invitations.

In the first days we will be few members, but after get the first 10 or 15 very good players will be very easy get the last 35 or 40 players, I have experience in the recruitment and I will work a lot to get this objective, so you only need trust and we will get it very soon.

It is a global guild, all good players of every country can participate.
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Organization is key. Spreadsheets, chat, and of course constant updates on the guild thread.

Not only can you get tier 7 rewards every day, but on days like GW day every guild member can get rank #1 to earn the maximum amount of coins.

My advice: find a guild that looks like they keep things organized on their thread.

bjjlNuD.png
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Looking for a top 100 order I'm very active and from the uk I'm level 74 with 44 characters unlocked come first or second in guild activities just yet to have a guild match
  • Options
    Looking for a top 100 order I'm very active and from the uk I'm level 74 with 44 characters unlocked come first or second in guild activities just yet to have a guild match

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then reply on my guild thread and I'll send you an invite.