Questions about how guilds work.

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Oh my gawd I freaking love it, the entire time your cracking me up. It's not everyday I get to meet someone like you
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I don't quite understand how this is allowed. It was funny and all at first, but now seems whenever someone makes a thread and asks for information about something, Timitock comes in trolling and the idea gets lost. This is like the 10th thread that turns into a trolling fest because of him. Why are the mods not doing anything?
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    I don't quite understand how this is allowed. It was funny and all at first, but now seems whenever someone makes a thread and asks for information about something, Timitock comes in trolling and the idea gets lost. This is like the 10th thread that turns into a trolling fest because of him. Why are the mods not doing anything?

I completely agree. I realize that I am a part of it in many cases today but seeing as this is a widespread issue, I'd say he roped me into this. I feel bad about being a part of such extensive derailment of threads but he's very enticing
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Either way, it's nice to see you once again contributing nothing to the discussion you're commenting on. Everyone knows adults just love to get into arguments on Internet forums

I paid 500$ for the privilege.
    You paid $500 for this game? Wow, I paid $0 and I'm a top player on my server. I hope you know you wasted your money

U sir are a bait fish
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lambi wrote: »
    Timitock wrote: »
    Either way, it's nice to see you once again contributing nothing to the discussion you're commenting on. Everyone knows adults just love to get into arguments on Internet forums

I paid 500$ for the privilege.
    You paid $500 for this game? Wow, I paid $0 and I'm a top player on my server. I hope you know you wasted your money

U sir are a bait fish

There's always a bigger fish. ;)