Questions about how guilds work.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Either way, it's nice to see you once again contributing nothing to the discussion you're commenting on. Everyone knows adults just love to get into arguments on Internet forums

I paid 500$ for the privilege.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Either way, it's nice to see you once again contributing nothing to the discussion you're commenting on. Everyone knows adults just love to get into arguments on Internet forums

You paid $500 for this game? Wow, I paid $0 and I'm a top player on my server. I hope you know you wasted your money
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

You paid $500 for this game? Wow, I paid $0 and I'm a top player on my server. I hope you know you wasted your money

I have cooler things to play with, so it wasnt a waste at all.

The good news for you is that you will quit soon, so your misery will end.
  • Options

I don't think I will quit soon, I've been playing since December. I will admit, paying for this game does get you Rex but other than that I see no advantage
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

I don't think I will quit soon, I've been playing since December. I will admit, paying for this game does get you Rex but other than that I see no advantage

If you are unhappy, why keep playing, thats just silly.

If you dont understand the advantages of spending money already, I probably cant explain it to you either.
  • Options

If you are unhappy, why keep playing, thats just silly.

If you dont understand the advantages of spending money already, I probably cant explain it to you either.
    I never said I was unhappy... I like this game and always enjoy the new updates (unlike most people on the forum). I understand that you get some exclusive characters but since they aren't that much better than many F2P characters, you don't get much of an advantage in terms of PvP. Other than being able to level up faster, have a bigger bench, and get a few mediocre exclusive toons, there is no advantage. The only thing I envy is Rex but he's not worth spending the money.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You just listed 3 major advantages...

If you like the game, why would you encourage others not to spend? You do know that without money it goes away, right?

Also, if you did not spend a dime on this game, why do you feel you have the right to complain about anything?
  • Options
    You just listed 3 major advantages...

If you like the game, why would you encourage others not to spend? You do know that without money it goes away, right?

Also, if you did not spend a dime on this game, why do you feel you have the right to complain about anything?

First of all, I'm not complaining about anything, I don't know where you got that from. I think you have a pretty weak grasp of the English language based on all these random assumptions and non sequiturs. I also clearly said that there ARE advantages but to me they are insignificant because I do fine without them. Because I don't think I need these 'advantages' I don't see any point in paying for the game. And I'm not encouraging people not to pay, I just think it's silly that people pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for things that, in my opinion, aren't very important. I hope this time you are able to understand what I mean without somehow deciding that I want to quit, am complaining, or hat I am somehow unhappy. Don't worry, you'll learn to comprehend sentences some day! ;)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You will quit because you arent invested.

The pay to win is not going to magically stop.

There is no shame in not being able to afford something.

Also, you might want to learn how to spell the word "bigger" before critiquing my reading comprehension.
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

The things you post are insane
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Three strikes, dude...
  • Options

As I said, I see no reason to pay for a game where I can already be #1 in my server. It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I don't want to pay for things that I don't consider to be a huge benefit. Think what you want but that's just the truth. And I have invested time in this game and I really enjoy it so yes, I am invested. Also why are you telling me pay to win is not going to stop? What makes you think that's relevant? Again, you make no sense. I never said it would end or should end. All I said was I would never pay because I see no point. Can't wait to see what nonsense you come up with next
  • Options
    Three strikes, dude...

And I'm outta here?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

As I said, I see no reason to pay for a game where I can already be #1 in my server. It's not that I can't afford it, it's that I don't want to pay for things that I don't consider to be a huge benefit. Think what you want but that's just the truth. And I have invested time in this game and I really enjoy it so yes, I am invested. Also why are you telling me pay to win is not going to stop? What makes you think that's relevant? Again, you make no sense. I never said it would end or should end. All I said was I would never pay because I see no point. Can't wait to see what nonsense you come up with next

That rank is going away real soon, then you will too. Bye!
  • Options

Also, you might want to learn how to spell the word "bigger" before critiquing my reading comprehension.

Dude I obviously know how to spell bigger, but my name was one too many words, so I removed a g. I'm really surprised you've never seen anyone do something like that before. You've never seen 1s instead of i's or 0s instead of o's?
  • Options
    Three strikes, dude...

Who is this for? What were the three strikes? Are you going to administer a punishment now? You are very entertaining, I have no idea what's going on in your mind or how you come up with this nonsense
  • Options

That rank is going away real soon, then you will too. Bye!
    No... But thanks for your amazing opinion.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

Dude I obviously know how to spell bigger, but my name was one too many words, so I removed a g. I'm really surprised you've never seen anyone do something like that before. You've never seen 1s instead of i's or 0s instead of o's?

Lol sure, I totally believe you....
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Three strikes, dude...

Who is this for? What were the three strikes? Are you going to administer a punishment now? You are very entertaining, I have no idea what's going on in your mind or how you come up with this nonsense

This was for the dude that suddenly got real quiet.
  • Options
    Three strikes, dude...

Hey now I'm still here
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Is it really that unbelievable that there is a 16 character limit for names on this forum?
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Is it really that unbelievable that there is a 16 character limit for names on this forum?

Don't let him get the satisfaction from getting under your skin. To beat a troll you must become the troll
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    Three strikes, dude...

Hey now I'm still here

No, you arent and never were.
  • Options
    Three strikes, dude...

Hey now I'm still here

No, you arent and never were.

I hope you're joking. That comment is hilarious whether you meant it to be or not
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Nope, that isnt the part I dont believe. Cool story, tho.

Personal attacks and name calling violate forum guidelines, by the way, please do not call me names.
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Is it really that unbelievable that there is a 16 character limit for names on this forum? You are quite the **** aren't you?

Don't let him get the satisfaction from getting under your skin. To beat a troll you must become the troll
    I feel like he's not trolling though.

You'd be surprised.
  • Options

Is it really that unbelievable that there is a 16 character limit for names on this forum? You are quite the **** aren't you?

I feel like he's not trolling though. I'm just astounded that someone can be this dumb

You'd be surprised.

I really do enjoy seeing where his mind takes him. I've never seen anything like it before
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

I feel like he's not trolling though.

Thats because i am not trolling. Continued personal attacks are not going to end well for you.
  • Options

I feel like he's not trolling though. I'm just astounded that someone can be this dumb

Thats because i am not trolling. Continued personal attacks are not going to end well for you.

Lmao I love how he thinks he's going to actually do something to us. Come on Timitock threats are against forum rules
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options

Lmao I love how he thinks he's going to actually do something to us. Come on Timitock threats are against forum rules

It isnt my job to enforce the rules...

I was just giving you fair warning.