Spend 400 shards a day about
Post edited by zxKiNgPiNxz on

Replies

• Ulysses2708
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Invitation sent :-)

Guild "German Warriors" (but not only for Germans) with some 70+ players. I am Ulysses, Recruiting Officer.
  • Options
    If you leave your current guild give me a hint, then I can invite you! Sent you alread an ally request.
  • zxKiNgPiNxz
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Currently in 1st gonna wait till I to get my coins than I will be unguilded and checking guilds out.
  • Options
    Not sure how to post a pic, but you'll be surrounded by many 70+ players that will guarantee you many guild coins! Just message me when you're ready and we'll be fine! B)
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that is very active and amount of guild coins in bank will tell me how active you are compared to current guild...
  • Options
    More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!

Ally code: 895-123-924
  • Options
    We started yesterday, but we want to be competitive!

- 7 70+ Players, amount increasing every hour
    - every 70+ player is daily active
    - Currently "only" 4000 guild coins collected in one day; we are planning our first raid for the weekend

Need more details? If you want to, come in, take a look, and leave again if we don't meet your requirements (what i sincerely doubt).

Regards
    Ulysses [221-875-116]

• Options
    723 547 697
    TheGoodTheBadAndTheUgnaught.
    Finishing top of the arena looking for new members
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then reply on my guild thread and I'll send you an invite.