I'm looking for a guild

Hi heroes,I'm Chinese player,GMT+8,
Now have 16 7* characters and 3 will be 7* soon(6*now ),often 1~30 in my arena(now is 11).Daily player,spend 100 in cantina,50+50+100 energy,and 10~15 arena times.
When the guild comes,I was abandoned,so I am looking for an ambitious guild need powerful teammates.
My ally code:922-377-274

Replies

• Options
    Hi! We'd love to have you. We're still recruiting and i'll add you up!
  • Options
    Hello, I am from Guided Force, we are a world team. Off server players may have an issue with chat so we are also on kik. Search Guidedforce to find me. We also have a forum page here in player guilds. Search Guided Force. This will be how we communicate until we add a fave lol page and offsite maybe Reditt so we can communicate better. Sent you a guild invite if you're interested. Thanks
  • Oldprime
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    We are small guild but all members are lv 74+ and can write and speak Chinese at this moment.....'SDOP Siths'
  • Options
    Thank you guys,I'm surprised I can got so much invites,I have joined Guided Force already. :)
    Wish all you guys enjoy the game!
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then reply on my guild thread and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    More than welcome in nWo Wolfpac! Good group of people. Casual but competitive players. Very friendly. Very helpful. Ftp and PtP welcome!

Ally code: 895-123-924
  • DieRebelScum2467
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Come join mine! We never boot players except for inactivity. We're small now, but growing quickly! All levels welcome, but right now the squad average is level 61.

Dathomirian Deathstroke
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    Hi =) I have a strong, competitive and active guild with some current members, check the info below to see if you are interested:

¡¡NEW WORLD DREAM TEAM GUILD!! (05/50 members)

znmqtd.jpg
    Link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/33248/world-dream-team-guild-only-very-good-rosters-tiers-7-and-heroic-raids

I'm creating a new guild based in a very good idea: build a very stronger guild with a high requirements to join. It will guarantee the best rewards in the guild activities and in the raids.

We will get the best rewards everyday, the tiers 7 and the best raids, soon the heroics raids, we will be able to buy shards and purple gears everyday.

If you are participating in another guild but you are not happy with the contributions of the members, you will find here the best option to get the best rewards, because it is a guild with high requirements to join, only available via invitations.

In the first days we will be few members, but after get the first 10 or 15 very good players will be very easy get the last 35 or 40 players, I have experience in the recruitment and I will work a lot to get this objective, so you only need trust and we will get it very soon.

It is a global guild, all good players of every country can participate.

CURRENT MEMBERS (05/50)

Quim (Spain - Rank 1 - 5* Rey, 7* GS, 7* QGJ, 6* RG, 7* IG-86, 7* RP, 7* Kylo, 7* IG-88, 7* Poe, 7* Poggle)
    Mormegil (USA - Rank 1 - 7* Fives, 7* Phasma, 6* Dooku, 6* Ahsoka, 5* FOTP, 5* IG-88, 5* Kylo, 7* Lumi)
    DapperDanMan (USA - Rank 1 - 7* GS, 7* QGJ, 7* Dooku, 7* IG-86, 7* Daka, 7* Lumi, 7* Han, 7* Phasma)
    Faroer (USA - 6* Yoda, 7* Savage, 7* Lumi, 7* Phasma, 7* Ahsoka, 7* Boba, 7* Biggs, 7* Sid, 7* Barriss)
    Ligemrom (USA - TOP 25 - GS, IG-86, IG-88, HK47, RG, Dooku, Aayla, FOTP, Kit Fisto)

FIRST MOVEMENTS:

We are few people because the guild has been created few hours ago, but whe are working in the first rewards. Once get more players the rewards will be better. Join now and very soon we will get the Tiers 7 and the best rewards!!

24m5l42.jpg