Lvl 71 LFG

Two days straight I've joined a guild, max contributed and then next day I'm guildless. Tired of investing time and energy and then finding myself solo.

I play in the CDT ( central time zone).

Player number: 527-224-247

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I sent you an ally request to invite you to the "Da Grubbiest Galaxy." We are casual guild that plays the game to have fun. we are on Central Time United States (GMT -6). We are mostly comprised of people over level 70 (24 total members currently) but we do have four members under 70. We are mostly free to play as well and there is not an obligation to spend real currency on activities for the guild.

If you think this is what your looking for in a guild we would be happy to have you. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Thank you
  • Options
    Hi, we are a growing small guild-Ladies First, feel free to come and decide whether to stay or not. Though small, we are trying our best 834-937-629. The leader is a girl, level 75, 30229 power, ranking around 50.
  • Ajk30
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GREEDOS BURRITOS is also recruiting.
    40 members, looking to start a raid by Friday. Ally request has been sent
  • Collin
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I've got a nearly full guild, looking for higher level players hat contribute daily. If you want to join please send me a message on the forums here so I can clear a pending request for you. The only requirement is to have a bunch of characters over 5* so you can help us with our raid.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/32208/the-secret-jedi-order-read-the-most-impressive-guild-post-ever#latest

Please make sure you read all of the thread before applying. However, you can skip the 'Lore' section.

I just started a guild which I have huge hopes for to become rank #1 as well as having a fun and homely environment. Read through the above thread and if you meet the requirements and like the visions I have for the guild, and think you will fit in with the vibe I want in the guild then reply on my guild thread and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    Wow, got amazing responses so choice will be tough. Right now my PvP rank is around 370, I got lazy for awhile but used to hover around 150 (still trying to find that right combination). My pvp power is around 29k or so, no idea how I tell total power of my characters and wish I could load pics from my phone.

I have 25 or so 7* I'm working on, multiple 6 and 5. Many are ones identified for the Rancor raiding.

Look forward to finally have some fun in game again. Oh and a bit about me. I'm 46, married, 3 boys 11, 8 and 5. Been gaming since the days of the TRS-80 Model III and Pong. Work a ton, mainly game during work hours since the wife hates me gaming on my phone.

I can also be found on Line Messenger: Drezzok

Cheers!
    Go Blues! (That's the St Louis Blues hockey team for those not in the US).
  • Options
    Drezzok wrote: »
    Wow, got amazing responses so choice will be tough. Right now my PvP rank is around 370, I got lazy for awhile but used to hover around 150 (still trying to find that right combination). My pvp power is around 29k or so, no idea how I tell total power of my characters and wish I could load pics from my phone.

I have 25 or so 7* I'm working on, multiple 6 and 5. Many are ones identified for the Rancor raiding.

Look forward to finally have some fun in game again. Oh and a bit about me. I'm 46, married, 3 boys 11, 8 and 5. Been gaming since the days of the TRS-80 Model III and Pong. Work a ton, mainly game during work hours since the wife hates me gaming on my phone.

I can also be found on Line Messenger: Drezzok

Cheers!
    Go Blues! (That's the St Louis Blues hockey team for those not in the US).

I'll assume your 'wow amazing responses' was just because you read mine at the end.

I'll hit you up on Line messenger :)