3 Client restarts in one day come on!

Baldo
2863 posts Member
First was logged out of raid, 2nd arena now GW, Getting very annoyed!

Replies

• Options
    Yep, it happened to me again just now, luckily I wasn't doing anything
  • Options
    It's costing me Arena attempts! This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Happened to me just now and stole my Arena win. Sad face.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

+!

+1
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    This seems to becoming more frequently.
  • Options
    I'm getting more than 3, but I haven't lost an Arena attempt recently
  • Options

Me 2.
    Lost 100 crystal and arena top 5 >:(
  • Zero8
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm having the same issues. Fight a tough battle and win then poof crash and lose a battle that you spent crystal on.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The sad thing is that it's only been to fix their "sales" on crystals. The only times they work quickly is to make money.

Bugs? Had them for months. Broken leader abilities? We'll get around to it. No new achievement for guilds? Whatevs. Bad raid reward system? Won't even answer. Chance to make you cough up money? RED ALERT!! OMGZ!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!! RED ALERT!!

Awesome. EA - in the running for another award. You know what I mean.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Just 3? Whiner! Lol. I'm at 4 I think, but I've been fortunate that it hasn't hurt me.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The sad thing is that it's only been to fix their "sales" on crystals. The only times they work quickly is to make money.

Bugs? Had them for months. Broken leader abilities? We'll get around to it. No new achievement for guilds? Whatevs. Bad raid reward system? Won't even answer. Chance to make you cough up money? RED ALERT!! OMGZ!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!! RED ALERT!!

Well, I've noticed the health bars seem to be back to normal.

But, other than that, I completely agree with your post.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I burst out laughing :), That's all it has been, first they added all of them then took away the large ones, now added the larger ones again. **** @Nikoms565
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Haha me too!! Just completing the final node on GW, as in just delivered the final killing blow, and before the victory animation can load, oops "Your client must restart." Fail. Well, at least it didn't kill off my heroes. But it was an annoying 'set-back' none the less.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    +1 Lost an arena win/attempt.