Rey insane damage after debuff

1 shotted general Veers in str gear chAllende with 3rd attack with advantage 28000 dmg

Replies

• Options
    That is intended...
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I once saw Rey start a fight and..... uh... I don't remember the rest because I was knocked out.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I love the sound of femur bones snapping, in the morning. Sounds like victory.
  • Options
    Rey doesn't stub her toe. She just breaks coffee tables and doors and other junk around her with it.
  • Options
    This one time, at band camp....Rey showed me how to turn kneecaps backwards.
  • Options
    Mine, gear 9 lv.77 7*, second ability crit with offense up hit 15K.
  • Options
    That is intended...

Wait, how is that intended, when the whole purpose of rebalancing was to avoid one-shot, quick battles? Before there were several toons that could one shot others. Having only Rey with that skill now puts her relative strength further ahead of others than before, making the game LESS balanced, not more.
  • Options
    It's the strength challenge. Everyone does crazy damage on that one with the buff you get from destroying the support drones. Lumi does 28k with her secondary attack, etc etc.
  • Options
    gear X Rey should not have the speed to always hit first and have the highest damage output in the game, though.

That is directly counter to what the stated point of the balance update was.
  • Options
    Nothing compared to what Vader's culling blade can do once you land some DOTs on them
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing compared to what Vader's culling blade can do once you land some DOTs on them

This
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    gear X Rey should not have the speed to always hit first and have the highest damage output in the game, though.

That is directly counter to what the stated point of the balance update was.

The stated point of the balance update was a blatant lie.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.