Stun dodge?!

This doesn't make sense...was in pvp arena and could've won, but I had stunned sid and he was able to dodge?! Wasted all my special attacks trying to kill him while he was stunned and then enemy dooku stuns two of my Jedis, sid gets free of stun, and does heal immunity and the rest is history...Doesn't seem right a character can dodge if stunned.

Replies

• Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    This has been talked about extensively. I'm surprised it's still an issue. It happens all the time. It should never happen. Unless your toons have been drinking something that has been locked away in the cantina manager's mini-fridge/safe for eons due to its devastating potency.
    Maybe the developers should add an inebriation debuff. It randomly affects some of your toons at the start of a battle. Or perhaps Jar Jar's special ability could be to drive the rest of his team to drink. You may well lose the fight but you might find some forgotten crystals in your pocket at the end of it.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    So dodging while stunned is not OK but being hacked in the face with a light saber and only losing 10% of your health is OK? It's a game mechanic there is a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense but no where does it say if someone gets stunned it negates evasion or makes hit rolls obsolete.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.