The guy on my server has 7 star dooku lol

Prev1
rank 1 guy got 7 star dooku, its not possible to beat him now because he spends a truck load. there is someone at level 55 who keeps stealing his rank 1 but they have the worse team i've ever seen and i beat them easily so i smell something fishy there

Replies

• Options
    Yes I'm in your server. He mustve spent 5 grand to get that
  • Options
    Goodness...glad I'm not in your bracket on pvp lol, 7 star dooku xD crazy
  • Options
    darthbinks who are you in game?
  • Options
    Every Charecter can be beat.
  • Options
    rank 1 guy got 7 star dooku, its not possible to beat him now because he spends a truck load. there is someone at level 55 who keeps stealing his rank 1 but they have the worse team i've ever seen and i beat them easily so i smell something fishy there

Guy gets 7* Dooku..................$5,000

Guy at Level 55 steals his #1 spot in Arena with a seemingly inferior team................Priceless
  • Options
    its not seemingly inferior he was taking rank 1 with level 49 and the worst characters i've seen so thats not quite right
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Getting a 7* Dooku wouldn't cost anywhere remotely near $5,000.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    id say 700-800 dollars for dooku even tho i never tried chromium just guessing
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    If you started at hard launch you could have bought Dooku almost immediately. His shard missions are very low level. On average he drops a shard 1/3 of the time or so in my experience. So that's 2 per day. Recharging both of his missions 3 times per day costs 700 crystals, assuming the normal doubling, and would yield 8 shards on average per day. That's 264 shards in 33, or pretty close to getting him to 7* from 3*.
    You would need 23,100 crystals for the recharges, and some more for energy to run all those missions. I'm guessing 3 $99 crystal packs would do it easily.
    Most people never think about recharging missions, but if you really want the character, it's an option.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    If you started at hard launch you could have bought Dooku almost immediately. His shard missions are very low level. On average he drops a shard 1/3 of the time or so in my experience. So that's 2 per day. Recharging both of his missions 3 times per day costs 700 crystals, assuming the normal doubling, and would yield 8 shards on average per day. That's 264 shards in 33, or pretty close to getting him to 7* from 3*.
    You would need 23,100 crystals for the recharges, and some more for energy to run all those missions. I'm guessing 3 $99 crystal packs would do it easily.
    Most people never think about recharging missions, but if you really want the character, it's an option.
    2 shards per day? Are we playing the same game or am I stucked in a parallel universe?
  • Options
    yeh you can pretty much only get 2 dooku shards a day unless you buy packs
  • Options
    or recharge your dooku mission
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per day? Are we playing the same game or am I stucked in a parallel universe?

That sounds about right for people not spending crystals to reset timers. He's available on 1-C in both Light and Dark sides. If you assume 1 in 3 attempts will give you a shard it's 2 per day. If you get lucky and get a better average, more power to you.

I've been doing my 3 attempts per day for Rey and my Shard collection is way below average. I've gone 2-3 days with 0 for 3.
  • Options
    yeah the RNG gods frown on the people in the Cantina Battles. I gave up after two recharges (250 energy) and only getting like 5 shards. that was like first week the game opened. So i gave up on him and concentrated on Daka and then When Ren came out, i've been farming him.
    RNG gods hate me when Dooku is concerned. But im hella lucky with Ren. im 10 shards away from 6* and it's only been a week.

All Hail RNGeezus
    Hallowed be thy name
    Thy rolls will come
    Thy missfires will be done
    On Earth as it is in SWGOH
  • Options
    I got about 60 dooku shards and ive been playing for almost a month. So 2 a day sounds right
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    It's all RNG though. Today I ran 12 Dooku missions and got 0 shards. It's a long slog to farm through missions, and you really have to roll with the punches and not get upset when the dice don't go your way.
  • Options
    It's all RNG though. Today I ran 12 Dooku missions and got 0 shards. It's a long slog to farm through missions, and you really have to roll with the punches and not get upset when the dice don't go your way.

RNG indeed, it equals out to 30% pretty much in the long run tho. I've also ran 12 missions and got 10 shards but yesterday only got 3.
  • LordYUGOLOTH
    228 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi Darth Jamious.. I'm assuming your talking about me

Any team is beatable to be honest.. I have been doing tons of comp testing the past few days..

I was testing the evasion rate and how would the AI responds and what triggers first.. Dooku leader skill gave that team 13.5% evasion bonus to ALL allies.

Like I said above any team is beatable.. A tanky/taunter with 4 healers can be easily disposed by an AoE team.. An AoE team can be destroyed by a speedy/counter team..etc..

Regarding the amount of crystals used for that, well the RNG gods were on my side with Dooku.. Not so much with Rey so far or Anakin, but with Dooku I had great shards results.. Was getting 7-12 on a daily basis plus I got a 32 shards from a bundle.. Was around 500 crystals a day for redoing those Dooku hard missions plus 1-2 refills (150 crystals) per day to get the energy to spam tickets.

Regarding that fishy account, yes he is a hacker.. Ask @Valdorian, @Darivon and others who PM me here telling me it's impossible that when he had 7000 power, he could beat teams of 17000 power.. With 3* Jawa and Chewie lol.. And all that done in less than a minute..

U were pretty on target with your assumptions

Some players chose to farm BobaFett and Poggle, I rather farm Old Daka and Count Dooku

@Darth_Allycode since you friended me a couple of weeks ago, if you have questions on how some 7* heroes are, feel free to ask.. I have quite a few rows of them and I'm trying to find all the heroes that can get to grade 8 gears
  • Options
    what hp does ig86 have at max gear and rank
  • Options
    i mean ig88
  • Options
    also im using boba,luminara,talia,fives and sidious not sure where to go next. Do i start farming kylo ren or continue with jedi consular who is 3 star
  • Options
    @Darth_Allycode
    PM me.. As I won't give all my infos to all players .. Some players here are ridiculously dumb and too self centred and live in a la-la land :)

I pm you the info for IG88.. Also, you should pm your email or if you use Line, I'm on it.. Could send you some of my screenshots and what comp to use against certain players.. I have 280+ wins and 2 losses so far..
  • Options
    also im using boba,luminara,talia,fives and sidious not sure where to go next. Do i start farming kylo ren or continue with jedi consular who is 3 star

FYI, JC can reach grade 8 gears which gives him around 4800 power.. But besides for GW and Light Side missions, I wouldn't spend my time on him if your goal is to rank high in PvP
  • Options
    @Darth_Allycode
    Regarding my ally heroes for LS and DS missions, let me know what u need.. Some players like @Darivon requested that I put 7* Old Daka for DS.. I can alternate if u need a different one.. I have 7* Kylo Ren, Phasma, Ben, etc..
  • Options
    tbh if i had barris i would have no problems i could take out talia and use barris and then the rest of my team is more than capable or killing most players around my level. My main issue right now is the AI dooku always stuns my luminara who is only 5 star
  • Options
    Heya,

that 7* Daka was pretty handy for 3 starring those 6 DS Hard Maps.

Thanks a lot dude!
  • Options
    Darivon wrote: »
    Heya,

that 7* Daka was pretty handy for 3 starring those 6 DS Hard Maps.

Thanks a lot dude!

Your welcome
  • Options
    I reset both Dooku missions once a day every day.

Currently 15 shards away from getting him to level 5.
  • Options
    Leia 1shots him...
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Every Charecter can be beat.

How do you beat Leia when A you can't target her and B she auto kills someone when she pops out?