Add mk5 D. Callers and mk7 Scanners to shipments

Prev1
M9silent
821 posts Member
Seriously. The furnaces are in there and show up for purchase. I'm sure plenty of people are buying crystals to acquire them or saving up for them. But I have never seen a mk5 Droid Called or a mk7 Nubian Security Scanner show up. Why not?

Seriously, I would love to see them show up in shipments. I would buy them, just like furnaces. Plus, a ton of other players would buy them as well. Plus it would increase crystals sales thus making more money.

Don't you want to make more money CG? I, and others, will give you more for that gear. Please add them to shipments. Mk5 Droid Callers and Mk7 Nubian Security Scanners. Please! :)

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I would rather they made all of them available to all at all times or none at all to anyone.
    If we're going P2W, let's just do it. This "P2W if you get lucky with shipments" thing is incredibly frustrating and unfair.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    short term gain versus long term investment.
    mighty chlorians
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    And the Mk6 nubian design!!! Please :)
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I'm surprised the droid callers weren't added with the furnaces. They are the gear 8 premium gear compared to the gear 9 premium gear the other two are. ( granted some are both)
  • Options
    +1000
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    I'm surprised the droid callers weren't added with the furnaces. They are the gear 8 premium gear compared to the gear 9 premium gear the other two are. ( granted some are both)

That's a good point, gear level difference. Still would be nice if them to add them to shipments. They'd stand to make profit as well
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Would love this but wouldn't Whales be buying their way to gear levels 11?
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

If the hero allows for it and they receive the pieces in shipments, sure. There are already some whales that have gear 10 and 11 now though, so I don't see the difference. And if people are willing to spend the money, let them. They just acquire the gear faster, like everything else. Chromium packs are just pay for faster hero farming. Crystals energy refreshes are just pay for faster gear/hero farming. That's what they do, pay to speed up the process.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I would rather they made all of them available to all at all times or none at all to anyone.
    If we're going P2W, let's just do it. This "P2W if you get lucky with shipments" thing is incredibly frustrating and unfair.

It's more like "P2W and keep on using crystals to refresh shipments".

It's the only reason why they're doing it like this. Someone on here admitted to using thousands of crystals refreshing trying to get a furnace.

People should know by now the devs don't have our best interest or general happiness in mind. It's to bleed us dry while people are saying "OMG thank you" for every new money-making scheme they come up with.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »

It's more like "P2W and keep on using crystals to refresh shipments".

It's the only reason why they're doing it like this. Someone on here admitted to using thousands of crystals refreshing trying to get a furnace.

People should know by now the devs don't have our best interest or general happiness in mind. It's to bleed us dry while people are saying "OMG thank you" for every new money-making scheme they come up with.

That may be, and know what? They could bleed us even more if they just added the other unfarmable gear to the shipments. More people would spend their crystals on refreshes and more would spend their crystals on the gear itself. More people would then buy crystals for money. This, making them more money.

Seriously hope they add the gear. Please devs? :smile:
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    M9silent wrote: »

If the hero allows for it and they receive the pieces in shipments, sure. There are already some whales that have gear 10 and 11 now though, so I don't see the difference. And if people are willing to spend the money, let them. They just acquire the gear faster, like everything else. Chromium packs are just pay for faster hero farming. Crystals energy refreshes are just pay for faster gear/hero farming. That's what they do, pay to speed up the process.

screenshot of a gear 11 hero please?
    mighty chlorians
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    reizse wrote: »

How many screenshots would you like?
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    all of them ahhha
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    They must make more on refreshes than they would on the callers themselves...
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    @reizse If I knew how to post (seriously) I would. Bennett from Team Instinct, the #1 on my Dec 1st shard, has a gear 11 Rex at least. Leading his arena team. The rest are gear 10. And that's just want I've seen.

Go look at some krakens rosters and see for yourself. They have the gear and use it.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    They must make more on refreshes than they would on the callers themselves...

Well, they could make money for both. People spend tons on refreshes and then the gear itself. It's got to bring up crystal sales, so I can only imagine adding more gear to buy and refresh for would just drive up sales.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

Yup. Just add a gear shop and be done with it.

Also, pretty sure I've seen the droid caller before. Have not seen the scanner yet.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

How many screenshots would you like?

Haha this made my day.

I agree with you m9, add them all in!

☮ Consular ☮
  • T0mmyB23
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Just add them plz and rake my money! Sucks precrafters have had an advantage this long and going...
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Add raid gear to guild shipments...
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Id like to trade up, how about 2 Mk4 droid callers + credits for 1 Mk5
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Is there a list of all the items that can drop in shipments?
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Id like to trade up, how about 2 Mk4 droid callers + credits for 1 Mk5

Now that would be awesome. I would love to have a more in depth crafting system in game.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Yup. Just add a gear shop and be done with it.

Also, pretty sure I've seen the droid caller before. Have not seen the scanner yet.

A gear shop would work wonders as well. Just have the gear there for sale, all types of it. Can even have a once per day refresh lime shard shop, if they wanted to slow down the buyers some. Obviously crystals for purchase currency, but still an awesome idea
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Exactly. I'm actually ready to spend on some crystals but what's the point if that furnaces won't show up??
  • puru
    161 posts Member
    Options

Here is one from my guildmates shard. Alclonn is a Team instinct heavyweight I believe
    SKxiQtB.jpg

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    puru wrote: »

Here is one from my guildmates shard. Alclonn is a Team instinct heavyweight I believe
    SKxiQtB.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't manage to 8 star them all.
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    puru wrote: »

SKxiQtB.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't manage to 8 star them all.

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised those don't go to 11.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Gear 9 RG <3 so jelly
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

Guaranteed they would lose money if they did this.

I can promise you, people are paying crazy amounts in refreshes to go after the furnaces. They would do the same for the others as well....