Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    fudgra wrote: »
    puru wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »
    screenshot of a gear 11 hero please?

Here is one from my guildmates shard. Alclonn is a Team instinct heavyweight I believe
    SKxiQtB.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't manage to 8 star them all.

We were able to 8 start them for the Heroic raid, then we had to lower the stars to 7 later..
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I would rather they made all of them available to all at all times or none at all to anyone.
    If we're going P2W, let's just do it. This "P2W if you get lucky with shipments" thing is incredibly frustrating and unfair.

Guaranteed they would lose money if they did this.

I can promise you, people are paying crazy amounts in refreshes to go after the furnaces. They would do the same for the others as well....

You could be right. The other side is folks like me (non-whale) who would spend money to buy these things if I could. I'm not going down the road of massive refreshes for them however. I suppose the model is that whales predominate however, so I'm not going to argue against this one.

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Someone should figure out what are now the farmable toons. I.e. can get highest gear without these **** able droid callers and scanners.

Maybe better to figure out what kind of team you can make without these unobtaniums and start grinding.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    I would rather they made all of them available to all at all times or none at all to anyone.
    If we're going P2W, let's just do it. This "P2W if you get lucky with shipments" thing is incredibly frustrating and unfair.

I can promise you, people are paying crazy amounts in refreshes to go after the furnaces. They would do the same for the others as well....

People are spending time on refreshing their shops, so they might lose money if they just make the gear available all the time in a gear shop. But if they just added the other unfarmable pieces of gear, they would make tons more money. Not only would people refresh for furnaces, but also for callers and scanners and more. It just doesn't make sense that the pieces aren't available there. It just seems like such wasted profit.

@EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera I'd love to give you more money. How about it? Please take my money? Please add the other pieces?
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Agree please add the droid callers as they are at the very center of the very real angst arising from the precrafting issue. It is a profound sense of unfairness. Please add droid callers even at low drops to the shipments. @CG_JohnSalera .
  • Options
    "PLEASE CONSIDER TO ADD MK5 DROID CALLER TO THE SHIPMENT" :D
    Make this game fair to play,the precraft Player will not lose anything,The non-craft player can have a chance to recover this gap that EA made it.
    || GILLEON YEH || TOP1 Rank Droped in my Squard || TimeZone : Taiwan (UTC+8) 18:00 ||
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Making the furnaces available in the shipments helps a little bit with the precrafting issue and was a step in the right direction. Unfortunate that I have to pay for gear people could craft for free a month ago.... Please make the remaining pieces available so we can make up the gap with those who have precrafted.

At this point in the game I'm done buying chromium packs, well done on finding something else for me to spend crystals on....
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Serya wrote: »
    Making the furnaces available in the shipments helps a little bit with the precrafting issue and was a step in the right direction. Unfortunate that I have to pay for gear people could craft for free a month ago.... Please make the remaining pieces available so we can make up the gap with those who have precrafted.

At this point in the game I'm done buying chromium packs, well done on finding something else for me to spend crystals on....

Exactly. It was a step in the right direction. Now they just need to add the other gear and all will be well.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    Options
    I have yet to see a Droid Caller or a Furnace in my shipments. EA hates my money.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Naecabon wrote: »
    M9silent wrote: »
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Would love this but wouldn't Whales be buying their way to gear levels 11?

If the hero allows for it and they receive the pieces in shipments, sure. There are already some whales that have gear 10 and 11 now though, so I don't see the difference. And if people are willing to spend the money, let them. They just acquire the gear faster, like everything else. Chromium packs are just pay for faster hero farming. Crystals energy refreshes are just pay for faster gear/hero farming. That's what they do, pay to speed up the process.

screenshot of a gear 11 hero please?

How many screenshots would you like?

i'm genuinely curious about the halo color and design around the hero's portrait. gamey from TI is on my shard and his 80 rex looks like it's gear 10, so i just wanted to see the difference between gear 10 and 11. i wasn't trying to troll...lol but the responses after yours seem to paint me as one. serious question is all.
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    here we go. am I mistaken in thinking this is gear 10? or is it actually gear 11?

rBsUC56.jpg

@puru showed a similar screenshot of Rex at 80 with the same halo design, but said it's gear 11

SKxiQtB.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    That's gear 11
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    That's gear 11

thanks man. is there anyone with a screenshot of a gear 10 hero? i want to see what the halo looks like.
    mighty chlorians
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    here we go. am I mistaken in thinking this is gear 10? or is it actually gear 11?

rBsUC56.jpg

@puru showed a similar screenshot of Rex at 80 with the same halo design, but said it's gear 11

SKxiQtB.jpg

@reizse gamey has a gear 11 Rex. Alclonn has a gear 11 Rex, gear 10 QGJ, Rey, and Fives.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    lol disregard. i just saw in @puru screenshot. the gear 10 has 2 little semi circles in the top left and bottom right quadrants of the halo. guess i need better glasses
    mighty chlorians
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    lol disregard. i just saw in @puru screenshot. the gear 10 has 2 little semi circles in the top left and bottom right quadrants of the halo. guess i need better glasses

Haha. No worries :)
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

rBsUC56.jpg

SKxiQtB.jpg

@reizse gamey has a gear 11 Rex. Alclonn has a gear 11 Rex, gear 10 QGJ, Rey, and Fives.

thanks, i see it now. those little purple curves are hard to see :|
    mighty chlorians
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options

rBsUC56.jpg

SKxiQtB.jpg

thanks, i see it now. those little purple curves are hard to see :|

Thanks for posting the screen shots so people can see :)
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone find these is shipments yet? Came in First Place in 2 R5 raids and 4th in an R6 and got no closer to getting a Caller or Scanner. But precrafters have had these for a month?
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone find these is shipments yet? Came in First Place in 2 R5 raids and 4th in an R6 and got no closer to getting a Caller or Scanner. But precrafters have had these for a month?

Nope. No where to be found. I've got like 15 or 20 of the unfarmable parts of a furnace (purchasable) after raids. Oh boy
  • T0mmyB23
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting for these... precrafters must be enjoying this
  • Serya
    334 posts Member
    Options
    zVBy4l8.jpg

The tip should read "Precrafting was the best way to earn high end gear"
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    zVBy4l8.jpg

Hahaha. Seriously.

To be honest, it will take most people a month or more just to craft one piece of gear from the raid rewards. They are just so bad. People are buying the furnaces left and right from the shipments, and I know they would do the same with the other pieces of unfarmable gear as well. They need to add them.

Wont get a response though. No thread gets an answer and I, as many have I'm sure, have tried a PM to them but just got ignored. At this point, the silence is annoying as all hell.
  • T0mmyB23
    57 posts Member
    Options
    zVBy4l8.jpg

Well said
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options

Cant speak for others like you are, but i most definifintely wont refresh in search of a furnace
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Jdm1a0 wrote: »

Cant speak for others like you are, but i most definifintely wont refresh in search of a furnace

Plenty of people will though. And they will nrefresh for the other blocked pieces of gear as well.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Jdm1a0 wrote: »

Quite a few people have admitted to spending thousands of crystals refreshing trying to get a furnace.

Well played, EA. You added unobtainable gear and created a frenzy for it. Now you're getting people to pay you even when they're not finding one.

What a racket.