• Options
    new player level 38 could use some allies
    832-237-591
    thanks for any adds
  • gede
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Brawler53 wrote: »
    We are looking for members of any level or any guild wanting to merge with us. Our guild is S2BS. We are a very active guild and have done 2 raids, but we only have 14 members, who are all lvl70+. We will always notify you in the chat if we do any raids or we have any general tips. Anyone is welcome to join. We would love to have new members so we could to the higher tier raids. My name is Brawler53 and my ally code is 431-433-463. Please, if you do decide to join my guild, make sure you are not in a guild before sending me an ally request, so I can invite you to the guild. Hope to see you there!

For any of the smaller guilds out there, send me a message if you wanna merge with us. As the leader, i could make you officers and you can keep all your members if it doesn't put us over the limit. we are a pretty active group, but I know some people may not have the time to always contribute the max amount to the guild, which is fine with us. Lastly, if you are worried about losing some of your members, we will not kick out anyone without your leaders permission or a poll of some kind in the chat box. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message.

Tengo un gremio de 30 personas , somos de Perú todos, piensas que se podría dar la union?
  • Options
    My ally code is 298-222-677

I am a level 39 who plays everyday!
  • Mr_C
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Level 77 player. Looking for similar level allies and members to joiny guild, YodaOneForMe. Add me through my Ally code 655-355-637 and I'll send you a guild invitation. Looking forward to raiding with you!
  • Trumpethorse
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    853-765-216 need active players to join my new team, KINGZ OF DESTRUCTION
    I'm a every day all day player.
    You can check out my stats. I left my last team cause they didn't do raids every day.
    ty
    Post edited by Trumpethorse on
  • Options
    New player, love the game. 141-491-225

You can check out my stats. I left my last team cause they didn't do raids every day.
    ty
  • Options
    eikomh wrote: »
    Lvl 57, will be lvl 58 later today. Need strong alliance for missions. Very active players.
    815-191-341

ty
  • Options
    cjbleddy wrote: »
    my ally code is 987-178-976
    Level 31 on my third day. I was level 75 on my android but just switched to an iphone so i'm starting over but I have a good idea of what i'm doing. very active

ty
  • Options
    511-399-429 level 30

ty
  • Options
    We just started T4 raid but insufficient players. Our guild Fair and Equal, add me as ally and I'll invite you to join, my code is 221-581-561.
  • Options
    Ally code: 736-415-277. Level 53
  • CrapBag
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Ally code 213-878-926. Join my guild we need people who actually play
  • eikomh
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am lvl 70 daily players constantly ranked top 3 in my server. I need strong ally (>lvl 70 preferred) for missions. We also have a very active guild which can do raids on a daily basis. 815-191-341 Thanks!
  • eikomh
    11 posts Member
    Options
    FYI, our guild are doing raids on lvl 4 currently and may move on to lvl 5 in another week. We currently have 2 spots available. 815-191-341 Thanks!
  • Options
    Hidy ho everyone. I'd like to be friendly today and make some new pals too. I am in the Youngling Population Control guild. I just hit level 80 today and still like to be active daily. You are welcome to join our guild. We have folks leveled to the 60's and on up. It would be great to have more buddies to chat with and cry with when the Rancor eats my Greedo in the first turn. PS yes, I restarted because Greedo only gets one shot by Han! My ally code is: 729-579-488
    This is not the signature you are looking for.
  • Options
    Level 40 and rising. Just started a week ago and Loving it. Very active.
    Please add,,, my ID is 845-589-863
    Can really use some higher level allies if possible to help my level growth.

Am part of the Brunch Bunch guild, if anyone out there is also looking for an up and coming guild ! (Thanks JaMilay)
    :smile:

thanks all and especially those who add me :smiley:
    very apprecicated
  • Options
    Just started yesterday level 24 (or higher I believe) and climbing. Definitely a daily player and always involved. 959-954-215
  • Options
    984-945-199 very active pay player, looking for any invites. Thanks.
  • rukesh
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Hei guys,
    We have 4-5 spots left on guild. We mostly do tier 5 raid... Looking for active players above lvl60 at least .. Interested ones can add me on ally my ally code is 613-168-729.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    JOIN SPACETIME ELITE GUILD!

Looking for active players. The only requirement is to have a few 5-star characters to be able to participate in Tier V raids, and be active daily. That's it! We're raiding in a few hours! Come and join us! Add me by searching my ally number and be patient; you'll receive a guild invite in less than one hour! (Unless you're not patient and join another guild in the meantime!) This is a good active guild. My ally number: 712-794-119
  • Options
    New guys add me for assistance
    119-492-815
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for members of any level or any guild wanting to merge with us. Our guild is S2BS. We are a very active guild and have done 2 raids, but we only have 14 members, who are all lvl70+. We will always notify you in the chat if we do any raids or we have any general tips. Anyone is welcome to join. We would love to have new members so we could to the higher tier raids. My name is Brawler53 and my ally code is 431-433-463. Please, if you do decide to join my guild, make sure you are not in a guild before sending me an ally request, so I can invite you to the guild. Hope to see you there!

For any of the smaller guilds out there, send me a message if you wanna merge with us. As the leader, i could make you officers and you can keep all your members if it doesn't put us over the limit. we are a pretty active group, but I know some people may not have the time to always contribute the max amount to the guild, which is fine with us. Lastly, if you are worried about losing some of your members, we will not kick out anyone without your leaders permission or a poll of some kind in the chat box. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a message.

Add my ally code a merger might be possible
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options

Sorry forgot to give you my ally code last time... Lol! 712-794-119
  • Options
    HamiHan wrote: »
    Hi i am looking for team members for my guild crackler. Ally Code is : 423-481-292
    Join me i am Level 79
    Greetz

• HamiHan
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi i am looking for team members for my guild crackler. Ally Code is : 423-481-292
    Join me i am Level 79
    Greetz

• Options
    If anyone wants to join our guild, send me an ally request. My ally code is 644-155-331. We are looking for lvl 70+ who can help with Tier 5/6 Raids.
  • Options
    Level 76 but my team isn't that great.
    671-414-467
  • Options
    I was in a guild called antartika. I lost my account and can not find these guys anywhere. If i could find my guild i could find my old account #. Can anyone help me?
  • andyb
    6 posts Member
    Options
    698-475-375 i have just started a guild so i will be looking for people who want to join my guild aswell look forward to hearing from you
  • King13leezy
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just started playing about a week & a half ago (lvl 48). As of now, I'm still in the top 400 on Arena. Started a guild with my buddy, we're consistently active & have plenty of spots open still.
    Guild: Lords of Indika
    Ally code: 694-875-216

Sincerely, 13leezigan the Heck
This discussion has been closed.