Help with Dark Hard 5B

Feng
161 posts Member
Hello there, are there anyone out there with the same problem as me?? I'm currently struggling with Dark Hard 5B, the stages filled with Jawas and lastly a Luke Skywalker which destroyed my entire team.

My team consist of (I'm lvl 55.)

Sidious, daka, veers, ig86 , talia. Sidious 6* and DAKA 4* are gear 7 maxed out. Whereas talia is 3* gear 6. And IG86 2* and veers 3* are green coloured gear.

I've borrowed lvl 60 Phasma, HK46 All purple geared from allies but I'm still unable to kill Luke at the very end. His buff is just too strong, any help with this??

I appreciate for your time and help :) thank you!

Replies

• Options
    Can anyone help me with this :(
  • Options
    With your current levels and gear it may not be possible. You will have some upgrading to do as the 5 hard is designed to be a wall in many ways.
  • Options
    I finished it at lvl 57 borrowing asajj max
    I use Sid dooku ig 86 geo soldier Talia
    WITH lots of luck

Can't 3 star even lvl 60
  • Options
    I'm level 60(today woot). Cleared this maybe at 57-58? I had the most trouble damaging Chewie enough to win in 5A.
    Just went back to try and 3* this battle, and was left with only Sid and my assist Phasma.

RNG luck, and preparation to clear the first time.

I have only 5 leveled dark siders, all max gear but one:
    Sideous 6*, Boba 5*, Daka 5*, Ventriss 4*, Talia 3* gear 6

More stuns might help? I keep hoping Daka will pull off rezes at the right time and let me 3* the battle. I would like to sim for Anakin shards.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Darkness wrote: »
    With your current levels and gear it may not be possible. You will have some upgrading to do as the 5 hard is designed to be a wall in many ways.

**** it.. That's sucks man.. I Guess I'll farm more gear and shards for my IG86 then.. I'm gonna go IG86 after 7* ing my Sidious anyway. Thanks for info bro!

Would had wasted more energy if u didn't tell me that :(
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    I finished it at lvl 57 borrowing asajj max
    I use Sid dooku ig 86 geo soldier Talia
    WITH lots of luck

Can't 3 star even lvl 60

Sorry to hear that bro, sucks to be 60 but yet facing tough **** stages right? I'm gonna reach that stage soon :(
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Arillian wrote: »
    I'm level 60(today woot). Cleared this maybe at 57-58? I had the most trouble damaging Chewie enough to win in 5A.
    Just went back to try and 3* this battle, and was left with only Sid and my assist Phasma.

RNG luck, and preparation to clear the first time.

I have only 5 leveled dark siders, all max gear but one:
    Sideous 6*, Boba 5*, Daka 5*, Ventriss 4*, Talia 3* gear 6

More stuns might help? I keep hoping Daka will pull off rezes at the right time and let me 3* the battle. I would like to sim for Anakin shards.

Sorry buddy but I thought if old daka resurrected your allies troop, it ain't gonna be 3* any more right?

I mean as Long as some one dies, 3* is gone isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong please, there's much more for me to learn
  • Options
    3* is gone from the finish screen, but I think when you are on battle selection screen it will show the 3* if you finished with your starting 5.

Thought I had it happen to me once, and others here said the same. It's on the Internet, so it's true!

I keep hoping Luke will focus on the assist character. 3* still possible with assist knocked out
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Arillian wrote: »
    3* is gone from the finish screen, but I think when you are on battle selection screen it will show the 3* if you finished with your starting 5.

Thought I had it happen to me once, and others here said the same. It's on the Internet, so it's true!

I keep hoping Luke will focus on the assist character. 3* still possible with assist knocked out

I see.. That's nice to hear man! I didn't know about this at all!

I'll just continue farming and slowly move my way up then! Grind grind grind hahaha!
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem too, I 3*ed the entired map 5 just fine excepted 5-B as Luke can OHK most of my unit, I'm thinking about renting a debuffer though none show up right now.

and i can confirm Daka res give you 3* as it happened to me a lot.
  • Options
    In the stickied post "50 interesting things..." number 78 is where I first read/confirmed of the 3* Daka revive clears from others.
  • Options
    Get a phasma leader (borrow if u you dont have). Its jedi luke and not farmer luke, so you want to run dooku. Bring the nightsisters (ventress, talia, daka). Run venteess as leader (if you have phasma but not venrress, borrow a ventress and run phasma as leader).

This way, you have speed which allows you to heal more. Phasmas leader will proc a stunner most of the time, or it procs talia to heal herself.

Luke should be a lot easier. If you still cannot pass it, then you just need to level/gear up.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Daka or Phasma. Almost got it 2nd try with a Daka. I did it after 4 tries after borrowing a lvl 60 Phasma. Got some good stuns from Assaj and Dooku. My Boba died (lower level) so I didn't get 3*.

IMHO using Sid as your main helps since you need lots of crits and crit damage fast to get him down.
This discussion has been closed.