How long does the Tier VI Raid take?

Mikymate
112 posts Member
Hi guys, in my guild we are considering to try the tier VI raid, but from comments it seems very difficult.
We are 47, ten of us are under level 75, the others between 75-78, the majority is 76, and we finish tier V raids a bunch of minutes after the refresh.
So, can we face the tier VI? How much time can it take?

Replies

• Options
    Can you complete T5 right after you start it? or do you need 2 rounds at it?

We can just barely complete T5 without needing the refresh, Tier 6 took us 4 days.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    Options
    It will take a while as stuff hits much harder than in t5. Plus most of you probably dont have 5 full teams of 6* characters. So yeah 4days plus?
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Can you complete T5 right after you start it? or do you need 2 rounds at it?

We can just barely complete T5 without needing the refresh, Tier 6 took us 4 days.

With the first 5 attempts we arrive at half of the last bar, so when the refresh come the rancor dies within the first attackers. So can we expect about 4 days? it seems reasonable.
    is it worth of the extra time?
  • Options
    Sounds like you could do it in 4 days or slightly longer. Yes it's worth it, but make sure that you do enough T5 raids in between that you don't hit the 150k Coin limit while doing your T6 Raid.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Start a tier VI raid with your guild bank coins almost empty after you pay the raid fee. Just in case it takes you 5-6 days. The tier VI pigs and rancor hit a lot harder and have a lot higher health.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My guild completed T5 in 45 min at our best run, and T6 takes about 2-3 refreshes. In general, I'd say multiply the refreshes it took to complete T5 by 2.5 or so and that's how many it will take for T6.

Could be completely wrong, but I think this is a reasonable estimate based on the increased difficulty and decreased number of viable toons.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    Options
    The analysis, hinges upon this, imho... Tier VI pays out 8 pieces of gear minimum... Tier V pays out 3 pieces. You'd have to clear Tier V 3x to be ahead in the actual gear drops (minimum payout).

If you go for spamming Tier V, GBC income will rate-limit you, probably, due to the 46k ticket cost (and thus the amount of gear you guys get over time). If you go Tier VI and are able to clear it in 3-4 days, you might hit GBC cap, but you'll get an 8-drop minimum every go around.

Work the math and see what fits your guild better.
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Our 100% FTP guild took about 5 days to finish a tier 6 raid. We have just started a tier 5 and have finished the gammorean phase in about 40 minutes - so that gives you an idea of the difference in difficulty!

Although to be fair, a lot of us struggled in tier 6 because we didn't have enough 6* characters, and now our 5* toons can be brought in at the tier 5 level.
  • Options
    We beat T5 in one day. We are on day 3 of T6 and will finish it early on Day 4.
  • Options
    We take 2.5 days for tier 6 and about 30 minutes for tier 5, it really is a step up in difficulty.