Game quickly becoming not fun after your ninja difficulty increases

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I also have not been able to clear galactic wars this week.

Frustrating!

Finish Arena top 1-28 (depending on if I can sneak in time to get online at work after my 2-3pm lunch).

Battles 4-6 are challenging; usually am not getting out of matches with abilities available.

7-9 become dice rolls. Usually lose two to three good toons from the enemies all going first, landing crits, and seemingly buffed damage (all of my toons used are fully upgraded gear; 5-7* vs 5-7* teams). Barriss gone before first action.

I got to 10 once this week. Pure 7* team that demolished me. Retreating does the same for me as the OP stated. If I do, I automatically lose more members on reengagement before firing a single shot.

In order to try for one more win, I sacrifice the first team I take in to take out one enemy. Sometimes I do, sometimes not. Then rinse and repeat from losing 5 members a time until I have nothing left.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    The only toons able to one shot are a few, at least not the ones that got described here.
    I'm in the same boat and I notice it's not easy but it's doable. If you have that many chars and can't win you obviously are doing something wrong.
    Also it's impossible that all AI toons get a turn before your own. If you lose, so be it. You claim that this is the 2nd time you lost and you decide to post a topic that because you lost it's a cheat/ninja/w/e.
    This is just another post like the previous 500 before you. Play more, complain less, accept that you sometimes lose. Where do people get this idea where they have a right have to win everything and if they don't, it's a cheat.
    I lost more than you did in my previous runs, accept and move on (or use the glitch you obviously don't know of).

I agree with you on almost everything. What you describe as impossible is the point of what I've posted personally. I've experienced it several times, and that is the entire enemy team going before my Dooku and Sid and being either one shotted or chain countered to death. And, yes it should be impossible, but has happened. Also, for information purposes, no leader is present that ups speed, or any team member for that matter.

• Options
    This is getting **** **** ridiculous. I am literally stuck against a team that is **** one shotting my entire A team squad in one round because of procs and repeat attacks. My entire **** team is dying in ONE **** round, when I only have one character at 4 stars (Dooku) and the rest is 5 or 6 stars.
  • Options
    I have not been able to complete a Galactic War in some time now. That is not what bothers me. I just always marked it up to needing more characters or stronger characters. But I have been focusing on just that, and have not seen any results. I used to think that the enemy dooku was destroying me because his dooku was better leveled than mine. or Sidious. or whatever character. Now I enter the galactic war battles with more stars and gear levels than my opponents, I choose targets better than the AI does. But it still does not net me a completion of the Galactic War. That doesnt bother me much. Oh well. I get 10 tokens instead of 15. whatever. I have noticed, however, that it seems that proc based effects, are heavily sided with the AI team. This is impossible to prove of course since any claim will be written off as RNG. All I can tell you is that from MY experience the AI controlled dookus and daka stun much more often. The enemy team resists MUCH more effects and land thiers more often. I have faced a Sidious that dodged 6-7 straight attacks and my team only had 2 jedi. The enemy with Phasma as leader procs the assist on NON FO attacks 5 out 7 times. And so on. I honestly believe there is something in place to counter the AI not being equal to a players targeting and ability decision making

I dont mind the GW being hard to beat. But for me right now it is impossible. any team i face I could beat with my top team of 5 or my second team of 5 with a fresh start. but I start facing those teams at around battle 7 or 8. and slowly but surely my teams are whittled away by each fresh team.

I like the game well enough, and I will continue doing GW for my 10 tokens a day, but I do not enjoy it. Knowing that I cannot complete it until I have a ridiculous amount of characters at max gear/level/ability ranks.
  • Options
    TayLord wrote: »
    I have not been able to complete a Galactic War in some time now. That is not what bothers me. I just always marked it up to needing more characters or stronger characters. But I have been focusing on just that, and have not seen any results. I used to think that the enemy dooku was destroying me because his dooku was better leveled than mine. or Sidious. or whatever character. Now I enter the galactic war battles with more stars and gear levels than my opponents, I choose targets better than the AI does. But it still does not net me a completion of the Galactic War. That doesnt bother me much. Oh well. I get 10 tokens instead of 15. whatever. I have noticed, however, that it seems that proc based effects, are heavily sided with the AI team. This is impossible to prove of course since any claim will be written off as RNG. All I can tell you is that from MY experience the AI controlled dookus and daka stun much more often. The enemy team resists MUCH more effects and land thiers more often. I have faced a Sidious that dodged 6-7 straight attacks and my team only had 2 jedi. The enemy with Phasma as leader procs the assist on NON FO attacks 5 out 7 times. And so on. I honestly believe there is something in place to counter the AI not being equal to a players targeting and ability decision making

I dont mind the GW being hard to beat. But for me right now it is impossible. any team i face I could beat with my top team of 5 or my second team of 5 with a fresh start. but I start facing those teams at around battle 7 or 8. and slowly but surely my teams are whittled away by each fresh team.

I like the game well enough, and I will continue doing GW for my 10 tokens a day, but I do not enjoy it. Knowing that I cannot complete it until I have a ridiculous amount of characters at max gear/level/ability ranks.

Exactly. It's not the losing that bothers me, it's how I'm losing as explained in your post, as well as my experiences outlined in previous posts of mine.

• Options
    senseless wrote: »
    Every time i retreat and go back in 2 of my characters die before I even get to take a single turn.

Learn to gauge the attack speed of your own units. It sounds like you are loading slow ones, so of course enemy hits hard in those cases. Load a couple faster units to be able to retreat earlier, especially after dots are thrown out on your team.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Lust008
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I change my comments earlier. GW is out of hand. Can't event beat the last 5 or 3 stages.. they are jacked up with t5 gear and maxed level and stars.. please adjust for fairness. Little power difference but not like 50% increase...
    Post edited by Lust008 on