Jedi Rey

Prev1
So she randomly gets added to the Catina battles as a boss to fight, is that a subtle hint that she'll become an available character in the future?

Replies

• Tolodine
    186 posts Member
    Options
    duh

Just like Han Solo and the Emperor are both there as well
  • Options
    Tolodine wrote: »
    duh

Just like Han Solo and the Emperor are both there as well
    And Jedi luke
  • darthpoon
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Rey should at least wear a new costume similar to the one she is wearing at the ending screen. At least for Han, he is wearing a ANH outfit, luke a bespin outfit and Palpatine an all black outfit.
  • Options
    darthpoon wrote: »
    Rey should at least wear a new costume similar to the one she is wearing at the ending screen. At least for Han, he is wearing a ANH outfit, luke a bespin outfit and Palpatine an all black outfit.
    If we get Jedi Luke I'd prefer his Jedi Knight outfit
  • Options

Agreed!
    Black and green just go so well together :)
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options

+1
  • Options

Agreed!
    Rebmes wrote: »

+1

Glad to see that I have people who agree with me:)
  • Options
    Any screenshots?
  • Pallax
    16 posts Member
    Options
    1462354028889.jpg
  • Options
    I wish they'd wait for Rey to actually become a jedi in the next movie before releasing her, now that they spoiled it for the world. ;)
  • JohnMason88
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I wish they'd wait for Rey to actually become a jedi in the next movie before releasing her, now that they spoiled it for the world. ;)

This variation of Rey is only a reference to Episode VII and does not spoil anything from Episode VIII - I am try not spoil anything for those who haven't watched VII ;)

NOTE - She is referred to as Rey (Starkiller Base) as this Character, referring to her scene(s) on the Starkiller Base like ST Han refers to his scenes in Episode IV when he was dressed as a Strom Trooper
  • GajoNikado
    150 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This variation of Rey is only a reference to Episode VII and does not spoil anything from Episode VIII - I am try not spoil anything for those who haven't watched VII ;)

Do you really think that there is a player in THIS game who still haven't seen the Episode VII?

In other hand i agree with you. They are not spoiling anything, this is clearly a character from the Episode VII.

rey-lightsaber.jpg
  • Options
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    Do you really think that there is a player in THIS game who haven't seen Episode VII?

In other hand i agree with you. They are not spoiling anything, this is clearly a character from the Episode VII.

It is entirely plausible - sod's law says I would get thanked sarcastically by someone who hasn't seen it haha
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it.
  • Options
    Beewl wrote: »
    I haven't seen it.
    Spoiler Alert: Han Solo dies and Luke Skywalker has no speaking lines
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options

Do you really think that there is a player in THIS game who still haven't seen the Episode VII?

rey-lightsaber.jpg

What's this Episode VII everyone is talking about?
  • Options

Agreed!

If by Jedi Knight you mean ROTJ black outfit, I agree.
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    Options
    If she hit hard with a stick....imagine what she could do with a light sabre
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »

rey-lightsaber.jpg

What's this Episode VII everyone is talking about?

They made an episode VII? Next, you'll be telling me they told the story of how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader.

We landed on the moon!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »

She can counter attack.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

She can counter attack.

And one shot level 78 gear 8 7 star full protection lumi on 7F
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Luke is in another aurodium pack coming "soon" after rebel Luke which is after the Emperor
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping the movies provide us a reason for Old Luke.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking she'd be farmable but judging by the screenshot above, she's only a Boss, not playable. Why even bother mentioning it then?? They didn't tell us about Palpatine when he was a boss months ago....
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Luke is in another aurodium pack coming "soon" after rebel Luke which is after the Emperor
    Please be lying
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it.

haha! i appreciate you giving that brief synopsis of the plot. as was already pointed out, she isn't "jedi" Rey. She just has a lightsaber. just as Finn and Han both used lightsabers without being jedi. I have seen this reference before and it bothers me for some reason.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it.
    this is how you do the spoiler alert
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I haven't seen it.
    this is how you do the spoiler alert

you obviously missed the intent of his post then.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

She can counter attack.

And one shot level 78 gear 8 7 star full protection lumi on 7F

You can't say that and not post a video
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Rey won't be released anytime soon, they just introduced Wedge in the Aurodium packs!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!