Jedi Rey

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Rey does not need another incarnation..shes already OP - the biggest single target damage and has awesome skills. I who else can one shot Barriss lol
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Tolodine wrote: »
    duh

Just like Han Solo and the Emperor are both there as well

And Logray!!!
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Beewl wrote: »
    I haven't seen it.

Trust me, you are better off!!!

I'll say this, if you saw Star Wars then basically, think of this as some type of junk attempt at trying to create that film again and failing miserably to the point where you are practically embarrassed that you wasted time watching it.

We all got a hint before the launch when you saw remake killer JJ Abrams at the helm, he destroyed Star Trek too BTW, before that, he made a bunch of incomplete nonsensical works like Cloverfield, Heroes and Lost....
  • Buckbone
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Ya they are hinting as to what is to come. They aren't going to spoil the movies. If they do release her it will be as we see now. I'm guessing they won't. 2 Rey toons is enough and she will have a new costume in viii that's when we will see her
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it.

I'll say this, if you saw Star Wars then basically, think of this as some type of junk attempt at trying to create that film again and failing miserably to the point where you are practically embarrassed that you wasted time watching it.

We all got a hint before the launch when you saw remake killer JJ Abrams at the helm, he destroyed Star Trek too BTW, before that, he made a bunch of incomplete nonsensical works like Cloverfield, Heroes and Lost....

I wholeheartedly disagree. The new Star Wars was amazing, you were embarrassed by watching it? There were many parts that were similar to A New Hope but it's nowhere near the same film. And I genuinely liked cloverfield, heroes (first season), and lost. I guess to each their own
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    I haven't seen it.

I wholeheartedly disagree. The new Star Wars was amazing, you were embarrassed by watching it? There were many parts that were similar to A New Hope but it's nowhere near the same film. And I genuinely liked cloverfield, heroes (first season), and lost. I guess to each their own

I find that people who grew up with the OT enjoyed TFA for the most part. People who grew up watching the PT generally dislike TFA. The PT was so much different than the OT it just didn't work for the older generation. TFA being more like the OT doesn't work for the new generation. It's the same for music, fashion, and technology. When I was young small headphones were cool. The smaller the better. Now it looks like kids are wearing speaker helmets.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    Rey
    Rey Leigh Saber
    RG
    Leia

dream team right there