Blindsided

2Next

Replies

• Options
    twist wrote: »
    I can't believe how easy you people just forget about the bigger issues every time they show you a shiny new coin...i just checked the first 5 pages of the forum and nobody is talking about the raid rewards system anymore...stop being sheep people, keep bringing the raid system to their attention...don't let them distract you.
    Sheep sheep sheep

Meow?
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »
    The best way they have made people forget is by merging things into megathreads. The mods are on TOP of doing that.

I have noticed that. and they are real quick on the trigger too.

sweep it on the rug and pretend that all is good in the hood

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    HanSlowMo wrote: »
    The best way they have made people forget is by merging things into megathreads. The mods are on TOP of doing that.

I have noticed that. and they are real quick on the trigger too.

sweep it on the rug and pretend that all is good in the hood

What thread would you read if you were a developer ? the 20 three page complaints, or the 15 page megathread ?
    i'd say that a large thread about an issue is much easier for the developers to become aware of, than all those other little threads. But hey, i also think the developers are trying to continously improve the game, to keep players interested and spending.

and i dont think EA/CG pays the mods on this forum, so why would they want to help ea/cg to hide problems they are also facing themselfes ?
    Save water, drink champagne!