Who do you kill last?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Fives
    In Russia you don't kill five, five kill you!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Other (Who and Why?)
    Who ever is the last charater standing. It always depends how the match and stuns and taunts go.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Sids. Sadistic Glee takes advantage of death. Keep him at full health and you effectively take away that ability.

If I use Yoda, Old Ben is first to die

sadistic glee isnt really a problem, once you start hitting him you usually wont kill another toon before you finished sid off.

ot: all except GS

I think it's more of a habit I got into early in the game, when I was running all Jedi. Now I think I do it because he poses the least threat now.

i kill him first in GW, freaking hate heal immunity ^^

This. Healing immunity doesn't work half the time when I use him in GW or Arena IMO. Anyone having the same issue?
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss Offee
    Barriss becomes completely useless when she's alone and can't equalize with anyone
  • Options
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
    No matter who you put on that list, it's not worse than triggering "if you strike me down"
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Other (Who and Why?)
    No matter who you put on that list, it's not worse than triggering "if you strike me down"

Eh. Just remove it.
  • Options
    I said I'd kill Sully last. I lied.

Stop taking my lines
  • Options
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
    scuba wrote: »

Eh. Just remove it.
    If he doesn't use mind trick right before. Also aside from dying he's pretty much a non-threat after his first move
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!