Overpowered chars ruined the game

Prev13
Pagyno
107 posts Member
First of all I am not offensive, crying or anything else.

Since new update there is not much to do with droids. They are not that quick they hardly manage to beat one char down if there is RG.
It is not big problem but for players like me who focused only on dmg this is big chalenge.

How to mix my squad. Actualy getting used to is not big deal but the problem I really have with unbalanced and OP chars.

In game like World of warcraft u hardly find some OP char. If that happens its matter of server.

But I really dont want to get used buying datacards new new and promoting other chars. When this happens its signals that this game is poor.

But be correct. Droid squad strategy hk igs gs and poe dont even work to beat one opponent char.

I dont want to burry anymore in this game.

Here is the list of OP and imbalanced chars.

1. Count Dooku
- u can say anything but count doing 4 hits in row gives multiple stun is very quick and also with offense buff is comparable dps as rey. He has 100% chance of counter hits and some chance of bonus attack. AOE attack became useles. Leader ability is also very strong. Evasion and offense up. Also he gets turn meter when he counters. This guy has everything that is needee in game- turn meter, speed, buffs, stuns, evasion with high dodge and many counter and bonus attacks.

2. Qui-Gon Jinn
- this guy is maybe even more OP than Count. He has assisting attack that deals alot of dmg. Like my IG 86 or GS. He gets turn meter when he hits but mostly galactic turn that he debuff character. But not in ordinary way like slow Asajj but he gets pretty cake for this dispell like offense up of all character like poggle does. So this guy is mixture of antitank poggle and IG 86. Duo Count and QGJ has almost always offense up.

3. ST han
Who ever seen that at this game. When he hits he gets turn meter, when he is dmg other char get TM and when he taunts chars get TM.
This turn meter manipulation will take u 2-3 hits in critical situations.

For me other chars like Daka or RG arent imba or OP.
The problem of this game is also that chars like Dart Sidious, IG 88, Savage and yoda are getting more and more useles in the game.

Thanks...

Replies

• Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Pagyno wrote: »
    First of all I am not offensive, crying or anything else.

Since new update there is not much to do with droids. They are not that quick they hardly manage to beat one char down if there is RG.
    It is not big problem but for players like me who focused only on dmg this is big chalenge.

How to mix my squad. Actualy getting used to is not big deal but the problem I really have with unbalanced and OP chars.

In game like World of warcraft u hardly find some OP char. If that happens its matter of server.

But I really dont want to get used buying datacards new new and promoting other chars. When this happens its signals that this game is poor.

But be correct. Droid squad strategy hk igs gs and poe dont even work to beat one opponent char.

I dont want to burry anymore in this game.

Here is the list of OP and imbalanced chars.

1. Count Dooku
    - u can say anything but count doing 4 hits in row gives multiple stun is very quick and also with offense buff is comparable dps as rey. He has 100% chance of counter hits and some chance of bonus attack. AOE attack became useles. Leader ability is also very strong. Evasion and offense up. Also he gets turn meter when he counters. This guy has everything that is needee in game- turn meter, speed, buffs, stuns, evasion with high dodge and many counter and bonus attacks.

2. Qui-Gon Jinn
    - this guy is maybe even more OP than Count. He has assisting attack that deals alot of dmg. Like my IG 86 or GS. He gets turn meter when he hits but mostly galactic turn that he debuff character. But not in ordinary way like slow Asajj but he gets pretty cake for this dispell like offense up of all character like poggle does. So this guy is mixture of antitank poggle and IG 86. Duo Count and QGJ has almost always offense up.

3. ST han
    Who ever seen that at this game. When he hits he gets turn meter, when he is dmg other char get TM and when he taunts chars get TM.
    This turn meter manipulation will take u 2-3 hits in critical situations.

For me other chars like Daka or RG arent imba or OP.
    The problem of this game is also that chars like Dart Sidious, IG 88, Savage and yoda are getting more and more useles in the game.

Thanks...

Savage and Yoda are not useless
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    In game like World of warcraft u hardly find some OP char.

What? WoW, like every other online multiplayer game, has a revolving door of op toons, abilities, team comps, etc.
  • Saku1313
    44 posts Member
    Options
    I only have one of those toons (Han @ level 50), and I don't think any of them are overpowered.

You just need to figure what toons can take those toons down.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Did you really say wow? Rogues, Paladins,death Knights, warlocks, and almost every other class has been op at one time or another and the weakest at one time or another and it is a 10 year old game. And that's just for pve, don't get my started on pvp.... Shiver.
  • GOfish52
    222 posts Member
    Options
    Those are certainly not the OP toons. You should look at fives and rey. RG will have his taunt fixed so don't worry
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    *sigh* you somehow listed 3 meta toons that arent Op.

Rg, there's an example of a toon that is OP due to a failed balance attempt by the devs. Everyone is either farming, has farmed, or is considering farming him.
    {RotE}
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Guys. Look little upon what u doing and look closely in top ten. U not gonna find squad without QGJ Dooku and ST. If they dramaticly not change the game. These squads will be steretype of all players. Others will be buried.
  • Options
    Great. Cry, cry, cry, cry. Nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf. Actually, the characters you mentioned aren't OP. They are strong, but can be dealt with extremely easily. STHan is so squishy, I'm never going t older him get a turn. He can be taken out before he moves with a little bit of speed damage on you team. "Dooku hits as hard as rey". Ummm, OK. You just keep thinking that. Dooku took a hard hit recently and is no way near as good as he used to be. He is once again balanced and can be dealt with very easily. QGJ is a fantastic character, I agree. He can also be dealt with very easily with the right set up due to his low survivability.
    Before you reply to this, please rethink your statement of "I am not offensive, crying, or anything else." You clearly are. You are saying the following characters are too good, I can't be bothered to farm them; nerf them. For crying out loud, how many of these threads are we going to get before I start crying for a nerf of the original posters of these. It's utterly ridiculous and needs to stop. How would you feel if you poured everything into dooku' hard nodes to get him to 7* (and not using his cantina node), to find he is rendered useless because of someone like you complaining.
    Can this thread now be closed? Thank you.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    isnt this the guy who posted a video of how his almost dead droids got roasted by dooku and then cried about dooku being op? LUL
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Great. Cry, cry, cry, cry. Nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf. Actually, the characters you mentioned aren't OP. They are strong, but can be dealt with extremely easily. STHan is so squishy, I'm never going t older him get a turn. He can be taken out before he moves with a little bit of speed damage on you team. "Dooku hits as hard as rey". Ummm, OK. You just keep thinking that. Dooku took a hard hit recently and is no way near as good as he used to be. He is once again balanced and can be dealt with very easily. QGJ is a fantastic character, I agree. He can also be dealt with very easily with the right set up due to his low survivability.
    Before you reply to this, please rethink your statement of "I am not offensive, crying, or anything else." You clearly are. You are saying the following characters are too good, I can't be bothered to farm them; nerf them. For crying out loud, how many of these threads are we going to get before I start crying for a nerf of the original posters of these. It's utterly ridiculous and needs to stop. How would you feel if you poured everything into dooku' hard nodes to get him to 7* (and not using his cantina node), to find he is rendered useless because of someone like you complaining.
    Can this thread now be closed? Thank you.

U probably dont know tha game history u dont want to see reality and clearly see no future. You are sheep probably.

Do u know that drois are weaky chars and gs is also weak ?
    Do u know something about game balancing ? There are 95 % of chars absolutely useles after armor update. Look more further...
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    *sigh* you somehow listed 3 meta toons that arent Op.

Rg, there's an example of a toon that is OP due to a failed balance attempt by the devs. Everyone is either farming, has farmed, or is considering farming him.

whats so OP with the RG? i use him in my arena team( and he usually die ) but i have np going up against an oponent with RG
    in GW i find most figths from node 6 i have to bench him cuz his taunt gets him killed so i find him hardly OP and his stun only works when HP bar is in green

for the fives being OP dont think he is there are more then one way to beat him and ive left him to last alot of times but never seen him killing all my toons

• Options
    I've been playing the game since November. I know the game's history and I know where it is heading. Actually, I'm a human, not a sheep, but go with that if you want. I have run a droid team in the past when it was the Poe meta, but I have now changed to a meta team (you'll probably call me a sheep again for that) because I want to do well in arena. Actually, the update has made any more characters viable. It is no longer all about burst speed damage in GQJ lead teams, but there is a lot more strategy and control involved. Personally, I like where the game is going, because more characters are being brought into viability, and if you think otherwise, well, I don't know what to say.
    I've been through every meta and this is the one that has brought most viability to characters in arena. T is no longer a coin toss of who's Poe goes first, or who's 160 speed QGJ leader will one shot the other one first on a coin toss. Protection has prevented this from happening and if you don't like it, quit the game instead of brining negativity to the forums. It's just a very vague and obscured view that you seem to possess, and I can't quite understand why...
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I use full droids (HK (L), 88, 86, 100, poggle) and its an effective squad. I finish top 50 every day, sometimes top 20. Droids are by no means weak, and IG-88 remains one of the best damage dealers in the game. ****, droids got a lot better post update. Some characters may need slight tweaking, and certainly a few that need buffs, but it's impossible to make them all balanced. I'd far from say they ruined the game. Also, I don't remember any time in the game's history when Savage was useless
  • Options
    I'll tell you what STH is a solid character with the right team for instance I'm running all the ewoks with him and chirpa lead maxed leader ability so as my team individually they don't hit hard they have the ability to preform and number of attacks more than the opposing team which in turn they do more dmg but in no way is STH OP.

Side note I am lvl77 consistently in top 20 with out trying with this team
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Iam talking about top ten.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I've been playing the game since November. I know the game's history and I know where it is heading. Actually, I'm a human, not a sheep, but go with that if you want. I have run a droid team in the past when it was the Poe meta, but I have now changed to a meta team (you'll probably call me a sheep again for that) because I want to do well in arena. Actually, the update has made any more characters viable. It is no longer all about burst speed damage in GQJ lead teams, but there is a lot more strategy and control involved. Personally, I like where the game is going, because more characters are being brought into viability, and if you think otherwise, well, I don't know what to say.
    I've been through every meta and this is the one that has brought most viability to characters in arena. T is no longer a coin toss of who's Poe goes first, or who's 160 speed QGJ leader will one shot the other one first on a coin toss. Protection has prevented this from happening and if you don't like it, quit the game instead of brining negativity to the forums. It's just a very vague and obscured view that you seem to possess, and I can't quite understand why...

I give u one questions. Look in top ten. What u see ? Doookus.
    My intensions it to be number one with drioids synergy. Its hard task.

U can play generaly anybody if u wanna be number one u should keeptwo strategies i already told u. And it ruined drioids absolutely.
  • Options
    Iam talking about top ten.

Even still I hit top 10 on any day that I want to put forth the effort into keeping my spot and I have been number one multiple times as well still doesn't change the fact that a character is only as good as the team you put them with it doesn't make them op
  • Darken26
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I use droids plus poggle and rg and finish around fifty easily beating all of the characters op mentioned barring horrible rng
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    They killed droids u must admit.
    U can nmaybe but i cant. I was number one and also number 5. But these time are over.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Darken26 wrote: »
    I use droids plus poggle and rg and finish around fifty easily beating all of the characters op mentioned barring horrible rng

Iam easily in top ten. But hardly one anymore...
  • Saku1313
    44 posts Member
    Options

I give u one questions. Look in top ten. What u see ? Doookus.
    My intensions it to be number one with drioids synergy. Its hard task.

U can play generaly anybody if u wanna be number one u should keeptwo strategies i already told u. And it ruined drioids absolutely.

I'd guess you are not trying hard enough.
  • Darken26
    49 posts Member
    Options
    If you consistently get within the top ten then it seems droids are doing well in the current Mets and you have no reason to complain
  • Options
    Darken26 wrote: »
    If you consistently get within the top ten then it seems droids are doing well in the current Mets and you have no reason to complain

+1
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Yes now i move around top 20. I get there but i need alot of luck, no dodges and crits also bad play of computer.

Droid are weak if played against human now and i know computer is only my luck.
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Potency of droids is over. Armor update killed it.
  • Jungle_Love
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If you are unhappy with your droid team maybe you should look into a team that isn't the meta or was the meta at one point or another. The Ewok team I've ran since I started in January putting in the time and effort into a team that isn't the meta will grant you results especially as a f2p player it was a lot of work involved but my team grew stronger and reached higher rankings with each star and gear piece with out the worry of them revamping anyone
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    lol another " I wanna be in top 10 but nerf those characters because I farmed others" thread...
  • Pagyno
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Even ic u have most luck and everything u hardly do anything..
  • Options
    Personally. if anything is ruining the game it is underpowered toons! There are at least 20 toons that lack any viability at all!
  • Darken26
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Every team is weak against humans. The ai is not the best. I think this is intentional so that there's more volatility in ranks. I haven't seen any characters that are op there are some that are a bit frustrating when the get perfect rng like dooku. Even if they were balanced they would be minor changes at the most. I,d rather see more character being made viable through buffs like what's being done with the rebels