Guild not 50 members

Hello I have members that either have left to join another guild or were pending invites that are taking up guild space but are obviously not in the guild. I have no option to remove them from the roster as they don't appear in the roster as they're not in the guild and they don't appear in pending invites. In other words we are at around 30/50 members and unable to recruit more. Members in another guild still count as our members which is a bug. Please fix so we can recruit, thank you.

Replies

• Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Can't believe we havn't got any word on this yet
  • Options
    I have the same problem, whend i go to activities i can see all 50 members, but, whend i want to see the historical resourses only 18 members are visible, plz fix this, so we can recruit and get more bonuses from guild activity.
  • Options
    I have the same problem. According to EA only the developers can fix this and will be doing so in the next update. I have put in 2 tickets. we have 25 members and it says we have 49. Likewise- we cannot recruit to fill up. We have a list of people waiting. It compromises our gameplay by making it take too long to complete raids.
  • Options
    Today was another update and the problem still exists. We have no pending invites, but showing same 50/50 and only have 30ish real members and its really starting to hurt our performance.
  • Alanis
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Can't believe they can't do a quick fix on this
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    Options
    I'm posting this everywhere I see this issue brought up.

There is a workaround.

You need to re-invite the "ghost members" and then revoke the invitation.

This will remove them your Guild and clear the spot for a genuine member.

~OrionPeace
  • Options
    I don't have the ally code of most my ghost members and the one that I do is in another guild so i have no way to invite him.
  • Options
    Bump for the greater good.