Is this how you feel?

2Next

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Alexone wrote: »
    In some points i agree, in others i don't. For instance FOTP...gear 9 FOTP one shots me in GW i faced such a team 2 nights ago. I think he is fine :neutral: . Anakin i have yet to fight so i can't say nothing about him. However anything that has huge hp/fortitude is very annoying to play against. Nerfing Yoda and making his tenacity up dispelable is something that my mind still cannot comprehend. Anyways...

By adding MK5 furnaces in the shipments, disparity has been created. Now there is only a question of how many whales are on your shard or how people react in general to buying furnaces. For a f2p to buy a furnace, he either needs to cut down on his number of refreshes from Cantina/farming gear or wait 15 days. And that is if he places in top 5 in Arena! Either way they got what they probably wanted...we will advance slower!...Further disparity has been created with the tier raid rewards...only rich get richer there, the skill part of the raid starts when you have a full roster and this is something i will keep repeating until it gets fixed!!

I agree with you that something must be done about GW's and they promised they would look into this.

Regarding the gear in the guild shop...first of all i have no idea why they added that in the first place. No idea...but they did! If it was much cheaper, FURTHER disparity would be created between p2p and f2p and between whale guilds/f2p guilds, so i am not saying i am supporting it...but i understand why they did it. But if this is their response instead of fixing the absurd and ridiculous tier rewards from guilds, then they need to go back to the drawing board. Because this changes nothing!

:)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Bump
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I'm not sure I could have said this any better Baldo!

These are the exact valid and real reasons many are unhappy with the game!
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I said this in another thread. If they made the exact same design choices they did in a same type of game that didn't involve Star Wars, not many people would be playing this game.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    TheJanitor wrote: »
    LaLiam wrote: »
    To lazy to quote, but 'Plot twist make them never show up so all of the crystals are invested into refreshing.' Looks like an RNG **** to me. Never played and old school CCG I take it? Buying packs was nothing but random luck to get good cards. Shipments are the same way.

*insert RNG comment*
    To lazy to quote, but 'Plot twist make them never show up so all of the crystals are invested into refreshing.' Looks like an RNG **** to me. Never played and old school CCG I take it? Buying packs was nothing but random luck to get good cards. Shipments are the same way.

You are arguably the single most annoying person on this forum.

Do I get a special sticker?

Stop ruining people's threads.

Stop complaining about a game people play for fun. Seriously, I think I can count the number of positive threads I've seen here on one hand. Don't like it, leave. This game would be boring if there was no challenge and everything was leveled up immediately.

This game would be equally boring if everyone just quit the first time the encountered something they didn't like, rather than advocate for change. The purpose of these forums is to provide feedback to the development team about both the positive and negative of the game.

What the forums weren't designed for was 24/7 flattery of the Dev team, which I guarantee they wouldn't want as it doesn't provide anything meaningful to them; as well as, feedback on other people's feedback. You seem to have a desire to do both of the things the forum was not designed for.

The best part out of all of your posts is that you've either specifically chosen to, or, more likely, failed to grasp the point of the op. Someone needs to go back to forum janitorial training.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    I'm not sure I could have said this any better Baldo!

These are the exact valid and real reasons many are unhappy with the game!

Thanks gun :)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Telaan wrote: »

*insert RNG comment*

Stop complaining about a game people play for fun. Seriously, I think I can count the number of positive threads I've seen here on one hand. Don't like it, leave. This game would be boring if there was no challenge and everything was leveled up immediately.

This game would be equally boring if everyone just quit the first time the encountered something they didn't like, rather than advocate for change. The purpose of these forums is to provide feedback to the development team about both the positive and negative of the game.

What the forums weren't designed for was 24/7 flattery of the Dev team, which I guarantee they wouldn't want as it doesn't provide anything meaningful to them; as well as, feedback on other people's feedback. You seem to have a desire to do both of the things the forum was not designed for.

The best part out of all of your posts is that you've either specifically chosen to, or, more likely, failed to grasp the point of the op. Someone needs to go back to forum janitorial training.

+1 @Telaan Furnace in shipments this morning :D. Any luck for you?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

*insert RNG comment*

I'll give you two guess. You'll only need one.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No

*insert RNG comment*

I'll give you two guess. You'll only need one.

Have you contacted support? I did yesterday then got one today. They sent me some trouble shooting steps. @Telaan
  • KozeeDJ
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    FIX whats wrong with the game before slamming update after update on us.. Raids needed to wait... guilds needed to wait..

I forecast they drop spaceships on us in a month before fixing any of the major issues with the game.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    No. Last time I contacted them for not getting credit for something they told me they had no record of it and threatened my account with negative action.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    No. Last time I contacted them for not getting credit for something they told me they had no record of it and threatened my account with negative action.

Pathetic
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I meant yes SMH
    lmao, it happens.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    AdamW wrote: »
    I meant yes SMH
    lmao, it happens.

LOL!
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I meant yes SMH
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Usho wrote: »
    I meant yes SMH

@Usho you joking or for real haha?
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I meant yes SMH

Im joking for real :D
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Bump

Bumping threads are against ze forum rules.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Meh, not that serious. I reserve my outrage for stuff of more impact in my life. I pay and enjoy the game well enough. Sure, some improvements are needed, but it seems to me like they pump stuff out all the time. This is only entertainment for me so again, not that serious.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Bump

Bumping threads are against ze forum rules.

Well thank you I was unaware.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I meant yes SMH

Im joking for real :D

Haha @Usho
  • Options
    No
    I think people complain entirely too much. Yes, there are some bugs that need to be pointed out. Yes, GW is hard. Yes, it can be disappointing when they mod a character and it negatively impacts you. Yes, the gear is rare. Yes, I want all my favorites to be OP so that I may smite mine enemies. But there's no reason to get all upset about these things and cry about nerfs, buffs, dodge/drop rates, etc. ad. infinum, yadda yadda yadda. Everybody just calm down. If there's one thing this game requires, it's patience. Developing your squads takes time. It will come. You don't have to be number 1 on your ladder.
    Patience, perseverence, peace, these mark the long path of the light side. Pride, greed, anger, these mark the quick and easy path of the dark side.
    /cheese
    Seriously, just calm down and enjoy yourself a little more.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I think people complain entirely too much. Yes, there are some bugs that need to be pointed out. Yes, GW is hard. Yes, it can be disappointing when they mod a character and it negatively impacts you. Yes, the gear is rare. Yes, I want all my favorites to be OP so that I may smite mine enemies. But there's no reason to get all upset about these things and cry about nerfs, buffs, dodge/drop rates, etc. ad. infinum, yadda yadda yadda. Everybody just calm down. If there's one thing this game requires, it's patience. Developing your squads takes time. It will come. You don't have to be number 1 on your ladder.
    Patience, perseverence, peace, these mark the long path of the light side. Pride, greed, anger, these mark the quick and easy path of the dark side.
    /cheese
    Seriously, just calm down and enjoy yourself a little more.

I'm calm, sounds to me like you should've voted yes.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @EventineElessedil Dark side is way more fun. Come...join us!!

• Options
    No

@Baldo You're projecting. Your OP does not describe how I feel at all.
  • Options
    No
    Alexone wrote: »
    @EventineElessedil Dark side is way more fun. Come...join us!!

I've heard you have cookies.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No

@Baldo You're projecting. Your OP does not describe how I feel at all.

You're projecting, I wasn't complaining I'm blatantly being honest.
  • Options
    Yes
    They are making truckloads regardless if they make the masses happy or not. All the quick fixes I've seen have really been to generate more income. This game is getting to be about greed and more and more I'm reading that ppl are spending less, while they try to make you spend more. I hope something drastic changes soon cuz this game is great, actually my current addiction, and well you know, once your addicted it's hard to stop ...up until you notice problems, then you tend to stay away from the problem, and I'm really starting to see just how problematic this game and the team behind it are getting :/
  • Uriakatos
    176 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Only thing i completely agree with is gw. Gw takes an absurd amount of time now.
    Also anakin should be hitting a lot harder than he is. I hard farmed fotp to 6* and im not too upset about his nerf. He still hits pretty hard