Is this how you feel?

Prev1
Baldo
2863 posts Member
edited May 2016
We put the time into this game, not only time but hard earned money, why can't the Devs put in time?

We find the bugs for them, the flaws. Character output (Under performing, over performing).
In game issues like the length it takes to complete GW, Problems in Raid (dodging door panels) Problems in Arena (Dodging in general). Characters that they've turned useless via Nerfs, Lack of Gear (Horrible drop rates, Pre-craft, Unobtainable).

We hand them this information on gold plates and nothing gets done about it. For example only a few short weeks ago when protection was introduced everyone was going off about these nerfs.

We got a response from John saying "These are some of the characters we are looking into". Talking about Anakin & FOTP, in a Mega thread well since then we have not gotten anything more than silence.

Do you know how much money & time those two took to farm? How do you randomly "Stick it to them"? Then say, "we will look into them" and give us no further word. I find it quite ridiculous how this game is turning out, you don't even address the actual issues. You make the absolute minimal solutions possible to what are overall huge problems with generally easy fixes.

Problem with gear- Lets fix the gear problem guys, add them to Guild shop. Plot twist add one piece for the same cost as 205 Rey Shards.

Problem with shipments II- MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace, Lets fix the gear problem guys, add them to shipments.

Plot twist make them never show up so all of the crystals are invested into refreshing.

Problem with GW- Lets fix GW guys, give all enemy teams double health.

Like come on, is no one seeing a trend here? Leave a comment guys!
Post edited by Baldo on

Is this how you feel? 107 votes

Yes
69%
Genakumacosmicturtle333ioniancat21AdamWslmcmrRogan_Ban84AggropoxWildcats1203OmarFPGbenacrowTheShadow1983T0mmyB23Mofojokers1992JedispliceZekexMcPot45kjdubuqueOwexBaillBillyBeansMegadeth3700 74 votes
No
30%
DrazikileUshoAksterCronozNLBaalArijitBaldoChunStuwartTommyBombadilBrazilian_JoePadmeIrrlichtArubeUriakatosDeadHeadAndyMo_lizaSikhoandreaSaytsevsnov 33 votes

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I meant yes SMH
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Baldo wrote: »
    I meant yes SMH

Lol on your own poll. But yes I agree
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    benacrow wrote: »
    I meant yes SMH

Lol on your own poll. But yes I agree

I'm routing against me HAHAH :)
  • iDiego9
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes, I 100% agree with this, +1 brother
  • Options
    Yes
    Like I said in that thread, all attention was diverted to raids. They completely ignored all hero changes. Very, very poor planning and management to schedule these updates so close together.

From the 'more updates coming megathread'
    So I was right when I said this @CG_JohnSalera

Quote - Postponing the combat tuning but not the guilds and raids was a very, very bad decision by management. Since the update they would have had to divert all energy to testing the new battle
    modes instead of continuing to test the combat tuning. Because obviously they didn't do it right the first time.
    Once they finally get that right they should have then moved onto creation and testing of guilds.
    Note: this is coming from someone who has desperately wanted guilds and raids since I first started playing.
    What we will have now is a poorly implemented guild & raid system and a poorly conceived combat tuning update.
    They will have to scramble to fix both at the same time instead of tackling the issues individually.
    The fact that damage nerfs and protection and armour meaning more all at the same time was bad enough, but add all of the work on guilds they have to do as well and that will create a very unproductive workplace.
    Good luck seeing anything good come out of CG HQ for the next month
    /quote

I thought you were the man in charge? If you are you need to read this, if not you need to pass it on to whoever is.
    This was absolutely terrible management and planning on every possible level. You should be making contingency plans for all possible outcomes of massive updates like the one just passed.
    These two updates should not be anywhere near each other chronologically.
    I hope you take this advice and use it in future, otherwise you will be getting the reception you have received on the forums once more.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Like I said in that thread, all attention was diverted to raids. They completely ignored all hero changes. Very, very poor planning and management to schedule these updates so close together.

Quote - Postponing the combat tuning but not the guilds and raids was a very, very bad decision by management. Since the update they would have had to divert all energy to testing the new battle
    modes instead of continuing to test the combat tuning. Because obviously they didn't do it right the first time.
    Once they finally get that right they should have then moved onto creation and testing of guilds.
    Note: this is coming from someone who has desperately wanted guilds and raids since I first started playing.
    What we will have now is a poorly implemented guild & raid system and a poorly conceived combat tuning update.
    They will have to scramble to fix both at the same time instead of tackling the issues individually.
    The fact that damage nerfs and protection and armour meaning more all at the same time was bad enough, but add all of the work on guilds they have to do as well and that will create a very unproductive workplace.
    /quote

I thought you were the man in charge? If you are you need to read this, if not you need to pass it on to whoever is.
    This was absolutely terrible management and planning on every possible level. You should be making contingency plans for all possible outcomes of massive updates like the one just passed.
    I hope you take this advice and use it in future, otherwise you will be getting the reception you have received on the forums once more.

I believe that thread was saged @cosmicturtle333 I have to search for it to find it anymore.
  • Options
    Yes

/quote

I believe that thread was saged @cosmicturtle333 I have to search for it to find it anymore.

The 'More updates are coming' thread?

Nah, it just stopped being posted in.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No

/quote

The 'More updates are coming' thread?

Nah, it just stopped being posted in.

That's honestly the biggest issue it's a huge concern at first and then everyone cools down and they get away with these heinous acts. We need to stick together and stay on top of these issues if we want anything to ever change guys!
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't you post this once already tonight? If you don't like the game, quite **** and stop playing.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No
    TheJanitor wrote: »
    Didn't you post this once already tonight? If you don't like the game, quite **** and stop playing.

Was destroyed both times by trolls. The problem is I like the game that's why I'm an advocate for change.
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Broken stuff gets errata'd. Some stuff is rare and hard to find. RNG is random. That's how games work. Don't like it, play something else. If you like it just play and have fun.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Broken stuff gets errata'd. Some stuff is rare and hard to find. RNG is random. That's how games work. Don't like it, play something else. If you like it just play and have fun.

Nothing in here has to do with RNG.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    They just got done implementing a mega update with more updates and bug fixes. Let's give them a little more time. They need to get on it tho, a lot of hard earned characters are down right non unusable.
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    Options
    To lazy to quote, but 'Plot twist make them never show up so all of the crystals are invested into refreshing.' Looks like an RNG **** to me. Never played and old school CCG I take it? Buying packs was nothing but random luck to get good cards. Shipments are the same way.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    They just got done implementing a mega update with more updates and bug fixes. Let's give them a little more time. They need to get on it tho, a lot of hard earned characters are down right non unusable.

I agree @Rogan_Ban84 Characters aren't the only issue here & a response on the characters would be much appreciated.

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    To lazy to quote, but 'Plot twist make them never show up so all of the crystals are invested into refreshing.' Looks like an RNG **** to me. Never played and old school CCG I take it? Buying packs was nothing but random luck to get good cards. Shipments are the same way.

Making them never show up to some, especially those who spend crystals on refreshing those doesn't sound like RNG to me.
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    In your opinion they don't show. I've seen them several times. I had better luck then you. I've also had terrible luck with gear and shards I want not showing up. It's random. It might show, it might not. If you want to waste crystals for more chances, don't complain when you come up empty.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yes

*insert RNG comment*
    {RotE}
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

You are arguably the single most annoying person on this forum.

Do I get a special sticker?
  • Options
    Yes

*insert RNG comment*

Stop ruining people's threads.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    In your opinion they don't show. I've seen them several times. I had better luck then you. I've also had terrible luck with gear and shards I want not showing up. It's random. It might show, it might not. If you want to waste crystals for more chances, don't **** when you come up empty.

They seem to show for people without the crystals to purchase them.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No

*insert RNG comment*

+1
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    Options

*insert RNG comment*

Stop complaining about a game people play for fun. Seriously, I think I can count the number of positive threads I've seen here on one hand. Don't like it, leave. This game would be boring if there was no challenge and everything was leveled up immediately.
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    Options
    In your opinion they don't show. I've seen them several times. I had better luck then you. I've also had terrible luck with gear and shards I want not showing up. It's random. It might show, it might not. If you want to waste crystals for more chances, don't **** when you come up empty.

I have enough for 2, and I don't buy them because it's a waste. I'll earn them eventually through Raids. In the meantime, I have an entire roster to work on. You know, by playing the game.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No

*insert RNG comment*

Stop complaining about a game people play for fun. Seriously, I think I can count the number of positive threads I've seen here on one hand. Don't like it, leave. This game would be boring if there was no challenge and everything was leveled up immediately.

Okay, there is a difference between a challenge & literally not being able to get an item (Unobtainable gear). Read more into this.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No

I have enough for 2, and I don't buy them because it's a waste. I'll earn them eventually through Raids. In the meantime, I have an entire roster to work on. You know, by playing the game.

Then that explains why you wouldn't have an issue with it. I for one bought crystals and have been waiting on a chance to get these since release. If you were in my boat then you would understand think about it from other people's perspective. @TheJanitor
  • TheJanitor
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, it takes a while. But it isn't unobtainable. Check the raid rewards.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Yeah, it takes a while. But it isn't unobtainable. Check the raid rewards.

Now it isn't you're right. The chances of getting one from a raid are extremely low though. They are not obtainable by choice unless I see one in shipments for crystals, which i'm begging for.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    No
    -
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    In some points i agree, in others i don't. For instance FOTP...gear 9 FOTP one shots me in GW i faced such a team 2 nights ago. I think he is fine :neutral: . Anakin i have yet to fight so i can't say nothing about him. However anything that has huge hp/fortitude is very annoying to play against. Nerfing Yoda and making his tenacity up dispelable is something that my mind still cannot comprehend. Anyways...

By adding MK5 furnaces in the shipments, disparity has been created. Now there is only a question of how many whales are on your shard or how people react in general to buying furnaces. For a f2p to buy a furnace, he either needs to cut down on his number of refreshes from Cantina/farming gear or wait 15 days. And that is if he places in top 5 in Arena! Either way they got what they probably wanted...we will advance slower!...Further disparity has been created with the tier raid rewards...only rich get richer there, the skill part of the raid starts when you have a full roster and this is something i will keep repeating until it gets fixed!!

I agree with you that something must be done about GW's and they promised they would look into this.

Regarding the gear in the guild shop...first of all i have no idea why they added that in the first place. No idea...but they did! If it was much cheaper, FURTHER disparity would be created between p2p and f2p and between whale guilds/f2p guilds, so i am not saying i am supporting it...but i understand why they did it. But if this is their response instead of fixing the absurd and ridiculous tier rewards from guilds, then they need to go back to the drawing board. Because this changes nothing!