How about some new Events for the other class's of characters?

Sporkspam
55 posts Member
I'm not going to rant about the events we have currently, even though profit mining and droids are a complete joke. But how about giving us a few more events for the rest of the class's.

The Yoda event is ok, even if it is a massive grind to build up a team, and the special Ewock event was fun, somewhat, but how about a Sith, rebel, imperial, droids and scoundrel events. We've all got a bunch of toons that just sit in the back of the bus and collect dust. Give us something to use them on, play with, and learn their ability. The opertunity is there to have a different event each week and still not repeat in the same month. You've given these toons all these different class's and synergies, let put them to better use.

Replies

• Options
    Definitely, it would add a lot more fun to the game. An empire event to unlock the emperor, a rebel event to unlock Luke, and maybe something like a clone event for General kenobi or something. I think it would be a great idea
  • Sporkspam
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Oops, sorry forgot the clones, thx for saying something. I'd have the clone event to unlock Commander Cody.

Still want my "single genome squad". Maybe the bounty hunter event could unlock Jango! That'd b forking Awesome!
  • Options
    Sporkspam wrote: »
    Oops, sorry forgot the clones, thx for saying something. I'd have the clone event to unlock Commander Cody.

Still want my "single genome squad". Maybe the bounty hunter event could unlock Jango! That'd b forking Awesome!

I want that too, but they need more clones. More free clones
  • Options
    If love to see many more of these!
  • Options
    Scoundrel event for rebellion era Chewie please. Or Bossk
  • JohnSalera
    311 posts Member
    Options
    More events are on their way. We'll have more details as they get closer. :smile:

• Options
    More events are on their way. We'll have more details as they get closer. :smile:
    Can't wait man
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

That would be awesome!! Gives us a fun reason to level up and try all sorts of characters!
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Sporkspam
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Scoundrel event for rebellion era Chewie please. Or Bossk

Wasn't Bossk the lizard head'ed bounty hunter? I don't remember his name, even though I had him and Hammerhead as action figures as a kid...
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, Bossk was from a lizard-like race. He shows up as a bounty hunter in his younger days in Clone Wars. His people also show up as slavers. Ahsoka and Chewbacca meet after being captured by them.
  • Options
    I hope the events are not as hard as the yoda event (meaning don't require a complete chnage to farming habits), but still provide meaningful rewards.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Sporkspam wrote: »
    We've all got a bunch of toons that just sit in the back of the bus and collect dust.

Racist.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Sounds awesome!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk is a Trandoshan. They basically live to hunt and kill or enslave Wookiees. Another fun bounty hunter would be Dengar, but he has to be the Robot Chicken version.