Teebo needs a potency boost

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
With TM now resistible, his 40% potency is not getting the job done. TM is one of his primary strengths, and this takes him from great to marginal in the raid.
He does double this to 80% at Gear 10, but even that is not very much by the time most people will be able to get it.
I agree with TM reduction being a resistible effect but it has basically killed this guy.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Options
    I agree I don't use him but he is nowhere near as useful as he used to be
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Edit: Missed part of original post.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Xaylin
    68 posts Member
    Options
    I donno, giving him to much potency would likely make him completely overpowered for the raid. I think teebo is fine.
  • DarthGozu
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    With TM now resistible, his 40% potency is not getting the job done. TM is one of his primary strengths, and this takes him from great to marginal in the raid.
    He does double this to 80% at Gear 10, but even that is not very much by the time most people will be able to get it.
    I agree with TM reduction being a resistible effect but it has basically killed this guy.

They have not been able to fix the conflict between Teebo's leadership and stealth skills. Teebo's Leadership overwriting skills and shortening the stealth duration. Teebo ruins his own stealth by being a leader, and is not a good idea to use him as a lead with Leia in the team.