[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    @Daprosy accepted! That's pretty good luck with Barriss!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    aspenstar wrote: »
    @Daprosy accepted! That's pretty good luck with Barriss!

Thanks...I did a little dance when I got her haha
  • Options
    @daprosy i feel ya :D
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    ucQ3AqN.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official guild since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a guild that focused on enjoying the game.

Recruitment Status: Open

YRW3Jvw.png
    Level 40+
    Daily player

UdwjwFR.png
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the guild, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!
    In Game Username:Khanh
    Player Level:57
    Ally Code:739-675-147
    Main Team (usually):SID Lumiara Talia cont doku Mace ưindu
  • Options
    @khanhvae1 accepted!
  • Options
    Hi,

Nice work on the guild, looks quite promising and some of the members seem like really decent people (from their posts)

I started playing Mid November during the soft launch and am now cracking the top 600 on my server. My strongest team atm is Luminara (Leader) 7*, Sid 5*, Talia 6*, IG-86 7* & Dooku 4*. I am currently aiming to build Lobot/Boba Fett (Leader), IG-86, IG-88/Sid, Poggle & Poe team on my current list of toons I have & and am playing around with a Lobot 4* (Leader), Luminara 7*, IG-86 7*, IG-88 5*, Poe 4*.

I drop $30 a fortnight on the game and play daily to get all rewards and do all the challenges.

In Game Username: Glizy
    Player Level: 60
    Ally Code: 718-633-687
    Main Team (usually): Luminara (Leader) 7*, Sid 5*, Talia 6*, IG-86 7* & Dooku 4*
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
    How often do you play: Daily
  • Options
    Hey, it's awesome how you guys came up with such an inclusive guild, especially with the focus on enjoying the game. I'd love to be part of that community!

In Game Username: Veskasa Stargazer

Player Level: 42

Ally Code: 569-671-888

Main Team: Barriss 4*, Talia 4*, Jawa 3*, Luminara 3*, JC 2*

I just got Sidious today and Luminara yesterday so focusing on integrating them into the main team. :s
  • Options
    Soujah wrote: »

really decent people (from their posts)
    We all know he's talking about me

• Options
    would like to join

In Game Username: derrick
    Player Level: 48
    Ally Code: 438-657-415
    Main Team (usually):
    darth sidious 4star
    luminara 4star
    chewie 4star
    windu 4star
    JC 4star

sorry for no screenshot
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Welcome home all. Seeing the constant stream of new and old faces shows that we're on the right track with the forum members. The three of us knew that being welcoming to a large group is the way to go, besides, what fun would a guild be without all of you guys, all alone in some elite group. Let's share ideas, free or pay, everyone has something to contribute...
  • Options
    How do I join?
  • Options
    How do I join?

Simply leave your team information in this link here like others above!!!
  • Options
    Soujah wrote: »
    Hi,

Nice work on the guild, looks quite promising and some of the members seem like really decent people (from their posts)

This is the goal with our team and I'm happy our message is carrying along to the forum members.

Judging by your stats, you look to be in surely but my 2 compadres will confirm as we always do. See you soon...
  • Options
    IGN- Lordteri
    966-887-236
    lvl 56, playing 3 weeks, p2w
    42 char unlocked, kylo, ren, ben, leia, luke,poe, boba, cad, daka,all droids...etc...u get picture

7 chars on gear 7...most of them gear lvl 4/5/6...as well 30 char on lvl 56, hell i have clone sergeAnt on 5 stars, heh

daily player, i am on the ship atm, so picture of char will have to wait...

• Options
    lordteri wrote: »
    IGN- Lordteri
    966-887-236
    lvl 56, playing 3 weeks, p2w
    42 char unlocked, kylo, ren, ben, leia, luke,poe, boba, cad, daka,all droids...etc...u get picture

7 chars on gear 7...most of them gear lvl 4/5/6...as well 30 char on lvl 56, hell i have clone sergeAnt on 5 stars, heh

daily player, i am on the ship atm, so picture of char will have to wait..

Look at the candidates we have coming home to TFA, experienced candidates with growing and great teams.

TNR certainly has a diverse group of players, from great pay for 7* teams to lower level teams growing and building with the support of higher rank TNR members who share knowledge and ideas so that these younger teams grow powerful, because that's what TNR is founded on, leaving personal accolades at the door in order to support the growing guild of what will be, the largest group of diverse players in SWGOH gaming in our part of the world....
  • idkdk
    23 posts Member
    Options
    idkdk wrote: »
    would like to join

Main Team (usually):
    darth sidious 4star
    luminara 4star
    chewie 4star
    windu 4star
    JC 4star

sorry for no screenshot

is there a problem with my resume
    or do i just not qualify ?
  • Options
    I know @aspenstar and @Darth_Ryu_Kai are busy but I know they will arrive soon to enroll all of the new candidates above, and it would look like you all make the cut!!!

The 3 of us review all applicants so I don't make these decisions alone. Be patient and they'll process your enrollment and update our records so you can access all the member facilities...
  • Options
    Do you guys have a line chat group for your guild?
  • NoClue3378
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm interested in joining the guild
    Ally Code 858 518 827
    IGN : G1 Vortex
    I change my squad around so I just posted some screens
    2luyow0.jpg2cit5h.jpgdzh4jn.jpg2hrh91h.jpg
  • Options
    NoClue3378 wrote: »
    Do you guys have a line chat group for your guild?

We are in the process of deciding such things. Due to the large influx of new enrollment, this has been delayed. I'm sure once things stabilize, we'll be there in some fashion...
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining the guild
    Ally Code 858 518 827
    IGN : G1 Vortex
    I change my squad around so I just posted some screens
    2luyow0.jpg2cit5h.jpgdzh4jn.jpg2hrh91h.jpg

@aspenstar organizes player enrollment and I know she gets here during the afternoons daily so you'll probably receive a confirmation here or in a PM.

You certainly have a remarkable team. I'm sure you'll have plenty to offer our large base of members. The high level TNR teams support the lower level players who are building into our future heavy hitters. They will benefit from your input in our forum clearly! You won't be alone, there are other great teams like yours so there will be great conversations to be had on advanced topics as well.

Welcome home!!!
  • Options
    @soujah @veskasasg @idkdk @lordteri @NoClue3378 accepted! I'll send you guys some team info later this afternoon!
  • Options
    would like to join

Main Team (usually):
    darth sidious 4star
    luminara 4star
    chewie 4star
    windu 4star
    JC 4star

sorry for no screenshot

is there a problem with my resume
    or do i just not qualify ?

Our requirements are that you be...
    -Level 40 or higher
    -Daily player

It looks like you make the cut with Level 48 and a growing 4 star team, very nice. I'm sure you play daily like all of us. In a little bit, I'm sure my partners will process your information and respond, most likely today...
  • Options
    New candidates awaiting approval as of today, January 5th. Hopefully, this will be helpful to my team...

Soujah
    veskasasg
    idkdk
    lordteri
    NoClue3378
  • Options
    Thx! Looking forward to being apart of the group
  • Options
    @Mephisto_style you're already a member!!
  • Options
    @soujah @veskasasg @idkdk @lordteri @NoClue3378 accepted! I'll send you guys some team info later this afternoon!

And there you have it....

Welcome to The New Rebellion!!!!
  • Options
    Thx! Looking forward to being apart of the group

We have a great forum building, you'll love it....
  • Options
    Do you line chat?
  • Options
    @GrifterH81 nope .. we have our own team forum with our secrets and tricks!! :D and cookies!