A counter-team counter team

So what do you guys would think is the perfect counter against a team bout countering? Against an Ima Gun Di jedi team? Against Dooku+Fives+other powerful people?

Replies

• Options
    High single shot dps and stun teams. Leia, Lumi, Luke,dooku, and Sid are pretty standard. Daka can work too. Droid teams should be pretty effective too. Really just a OU anything except AOE teams.
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    High single shot dps and stun teams. Leia, Lumi, Luke,dooku, and Sid are pretty standard. Daka can work too. Droid teams should be pretty effective too. Really just a OU anything except AOE teams.

Yep just dont use aoe on them and you will be fine.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    The best counter to counter teams right now I think is Kylo, because counters reset his AoE. Aside from that, stuns as others have said.
    I am working on a "control/denial team" that should be ready in a couple of weeks... probably just in time for the meta to change to make it worthless, but I will try it anyway. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The best counter to counter teams right now I think is Kylo, because counters reset his AoE. Aside from that, stuns as others have said.
    I am working on a "control/denial team" that should be ready in a couple of weeks... probably just in time for the meta to change to make it worthless, but I will try it anyway. :)

Ok let me know when it's done