Teebo's Lead Ability Removes his Ewok Scramble Tactics Ability

Replies

• Options
    I just added Leia to my arena team with Teebo lead, so the issue is double for me. Please fix this ASAP.
  • Options
    C'mon guys, at the very least acknowledge that this is a problem. Some of us are losing millions of points in damage in the raid because of this.
  • Options
    Can someone at least remove my omega? Or maybe find a way to make Teebo consistently not work. It is the inconsistency that makes me crazy.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, If you could just fix that, that'd be greeeeaaaaat.

bDNSw3L.jpg
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    It's not the omega. Sometimes I get one turn of stealth and I have no omega.
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Been like that since unlocked him months ago
    After i uppgraded scramble tactics it seem he atlest stealt for 2 turns
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    the conspiracy theories here are mildy amusing. how about a nice cold glass of reality to wash that down? ;)
    We’re deep diving more into getting some bugs fixed, including the one that many of you have been reporting for Teebo. Please continue to submit any bugs you find in the Bugs and Issues area of the forums as we have a dedicated QA person looking at that section every day.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46294/community-update-6-10-2016
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Found that there is a bug with him in t4 raid when door is on top of rancor he dont remove 75% TM but its not resisted or anything he just hit like if i used his base attack unsteatlhed
  • Options
    It is strange... The silence. Everytime I've called about a technical issue, I'm told to post it here because "developers are constantly reading these posts"
    That is either 1) not true, I.e. they never read these posts, since even a rare perusal of these posts would find all kinds of complaints about Teebo
    2) they DO read, but don't care
    3) they DO read, and are working on it, but for some illogical reason refuse to communicate

+1
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    No one removes TM when the door is down. The raid would literally be trivial if that were possible. The real big is frustrating enough
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    No one removes TM when the door is down. The raid would literally be trivial if that were possible. The real big is frustrating enough

Ok i didnt know that just assumed you could since you can get speed down debuff in when door is down
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Really hoping that the update fixed this....
  • Options
    The QA Employee mentioned in the June 10th Developer Update does not know how to count...unless of course there was a type-o / miscommunication between that QA member and Jesse who typed the update.

By quoting the announcement:
    "We’re deep diving more into getting some bugs fixed, including the one that many of you have been reporting for Teebo. Please continue to submit any bugs you find in the Bugs and Issues area of the forums as we have a dedicated QA person looking at that section every day."

It is clear the QA person is unable to count! There is more than one bug associated with Teebo and the Ewoks.

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Dan
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_RyDiggs
  • Options
    Fixed a Sun Fac bug that applies to 0.0001% of player base, missed Teebo. Strong work Devs.
  • Orba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    After todays patch Scramble Tactics seems to only be lasting two turns rather than the three turns it is supposed to give, even when Teebo isn't leader. Not exactly what I would call an improvement.
  • Options
    Please take the time to fix him, find the time to fix him, make the time to fix him. He should be at the top of the list by now...it's time, you've fixed others that came after him. Please show him some love
  • TastyPants
    113 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    When is this going to be fixed? It has been a long time! This has been broken since the beginning of raids.

Right now he should remain stealthed for 3 turns but his leader ability removes stealth on the very next turn the majority of the time. It pretty much cripples the toon when you rely on him for tm reduction, and that was why you threw his special in the first place.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • Options
    Pretty sure the "50% chance to gain 25% turn meter at the end of each turn" isn't working either...
  • Options
    +1
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • Options
    Add this to the laundry list of broken toon abilities
  • Options
    +1
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Also, not sure if this is broken or intended, but if someone has taunt up and then gains stealth from his leader ability, the taunt will be removed. If they already have stealth, then they can gain taunt and keep it as normal.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Fix
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse welcome back from vacation can you please prioritize this bug, it's been around since before the raids were added.

The original post has everything you need. Steps to reproduce, in depth analysis of the bug, and a video that clearly shows the issue. Please fix this, it makes Teebo lead much less useful then it should be!

Thanks
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    Options
    GuNDaL wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse welcome back from vacation can you please prioritize this bug, it's been around since before the raids were added.

The original post has everything you need. Steps to reproduce, in depth analysis of the bug, and a video that clearly shows the issue. Please fix this, it makes Teebo lead much less useful then it should be!

Thanks

@CG_Dan oh I just saw your reply from May 29 saying you guys are starting to test.

Please see the post I just tagged Jessie in.

I made this video, I am a qa by profession for past 7 years, and if you read the second post I made talking about the exact time (1:12) in the video that the issue occurs.

This should be very easy to reproduce, and isolate for the devs. Please fix.
  • Options
    Please don't forget about the Teebo lead problem where he puts RG in stealth and prevents auto-taunt from working.
  • Options
    Why the heck is this taking so long?
  • Options
    Teebo lead causes character like Leia and Teebo himself who can stealth themselves to cancel out the stealth early. This happens especially obviously in the raid.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    Ouch stealth too? Is there any part of Teebo that actually works?